Operation Wetback...Did it benefit good, REAL Americans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Did President Eisenhower do good Americans a favor by having the sack to implement such an operation?
Are we watching another Operation Wetback right now under our current POTUS?
Will good Americans benefit?
For those of you who don’t know....
Operation Wetback - Wikipedia

YEAH it benefitted Americans. Very much so. And if/whenever we get rid of the 30 million or so illegal aliens we have now, it will benefit us probably more than anything that's been done in the last 64 years (since Operation Wetback)

YEAH it benefitted Americans. Very much so. And if/whenever we get rid of the 30 million or so illegal aliens we have now, it will benefit us probably more than anything that's been done in the last 64 years (since Operation Wetback)

AGREE!
Imagine how terrible it would be if construction trades became legitimate lifelong careers again, if restaurant jobs were reserved for kids seeking work experience...it would totally suck if real Americans could get timely emergency room services again, if real American kids could be taught proper curriculum in our public schools again...it would suck if drivers on our roadways were properly insured and if one could communicate with strangers while in line at the bank.
Yep, an American America would really suck...isn’t that right Lefties?

And who can blame Mr. Businessman for wanting to hire the best, cheapest labor he can find?

America for Americans. Yes, this is a great idea.

After deporting the illegals, stop 3rd world immigration afterwards. Only immigrate people who are deemed worthy.

Yes, Eisenhower did a great job, Earl Warren was by far his biggest mistake......but operation wetback was a tremendous success

And who can blame Mr. Businessman for wanting to hire the best, cheapest labor he can find?

You mean slaves?
Should we recruit Zulus from the jungles of Africa?
I bet they’d give us a hard days work for two packs of Top Ramen.
Fuck it...why draw the line in the sand and place limits on CHEAP...right?

After deporting the illegals, stop 3rd world immigration afterwards. Only immigrate people who are deemed worthy.

I agree. Let people into this country who have something to offer. Not a bunch of welfare idiots we have to support.

Did President Eisenhower do good Americans a favor by having the sack to implement such an operation?
Operation Wetback was ended because it wasn’t working. A waste of money, addressig a symptom instead of the cause.

Don’t be scared to talk about it people....there is nothing more POLITICAL than this issue right now in America.
Is it time for Congress to rollout another far more aggressive version of Operation Wetback?

----------------------------------------------------------------- well it benfitted me as a kid born in 1949 , My schools were third world kid free . And then in the 60s at 15 - 16 when i was looking for any casual job there were no third worlders to be seen . And then the thing that no one will ever see again but the USA was still pretty sparsely populated and that all by itself means less police , less rules , less regulations and less officials lurking about giving orders . And then when i got my never ending good Railroad job in about 1968 there was no competition from third worlders speaking 'spanish or ubangi lingo' that would work for cheap . So i guess that i lived through the GLORIOUS Operation Wetback times but as a kid and young adult i never knew it .

Can we start Operation: Beat the Fuck Out of Any American Shit Who Supports Illegal Invasions? Acronym - BTOAASWSII?

--------------------------------------------- why SWELL the population Norman . Why bring in inferior third world culture , traditions and ways of thinking . Why bring in 'somali muslims' that would really rather have 'islamic law' over American law Norman ??

--------------------------------------------------- feck those money grubbing whores who put Money over country MrClean .

Don’t be scared to talk about it people....there is nothing more POLITICAL than this issue right now in America.
Is it time for Congress to rollout another far more aggressive version of Operation Wetback?
--------------------------------------------- i think its too late , you shoulda started 40 years ago before 'reagan' and the 'bush' did their amnesties and starting teaching and declaring that ' we are all immigrants' . Besides that these imported third worlders are all political advocates for MORE of their particular race along with the lefties in the USA . [FIFTH COLUMN]

--------------------------------------------- i think its too late , you shoulda started 40 years ago before 'reagan' and the 'bush' did their amnesties and starting teaching and declaring that ' we are all immigrants' . Besides that these imported third worlders are all political advocates for MORE of their particular race along with the lefties in the USA . [FIFTH COLUMN]

What we need is a couple key rulings in the SCOTUS.
This would open things up big time for those with the balls to do the right thing for America and Americans.
All one has to do is look to Mexifornia to see the path this nation is on...more Mexicans = more degradation, filth and despair.

AGREE!
Imagine how terrible it would be if construction trades became legitimate lifelong careers again, if restaurant jobs were reserved for kids seeking work experience...

the question is, why would the people who own those companies rather hire undocumented workers rather than teenagers or entitled white people.... Hmmmm....

it would suck if drivers on our roadways were properly insured and if one could communicate with strangers while in line at the bank.

Um, those strangers in the bank can speak English just fine... they just pretend they can't because you are fucking scary.

well it benfitted me as a kid born in 1949 , My schools were third world kid free . And then in the 60s at 15 - 16 when i was looking for any casual job there were no third worlders to be seen . And then the thing that no one will ever see again but the USA was still pretty sparsely populated and that all by itself means less police , less rules , less regulations and less officials lurking about giving orders . And then when i got my never ending good Railroad job in about 1968 there was no competition from third worlders speaking 'spanish or ubangi lingo' that would work for cheap . So i guess that i lived through the GLORIOUS Operation Wetback times but as a kid and young adult i never knew it .

Naw, in the 1960's, all you bigots were upset about the Poles who where coming her to work harder than you do.

50 years before that it was the Germans and 100 before that it was the Irish.

But the real reason you got a good job with the railroad was those jobs were unionized... sorry you didn't get that.

AGREE!
Imagine how terrible it would be if construction trades became legitimate lifelong careers again, if restaurant jobs were reserved for kids seeking work experience...

the question is, why would the people who own those companies rather hire undocumented workers rather than teenagers or entitled white people.... Hmmmm....

it would suck if drivers on our roadways were properly insured and if one could communicate with strangers while in line at the bank.

Um, those strangers in the bank can speak English just fine... they just pretend they can't because you are fucking scary.

“the question is, why would the people who own those companies rather hire undocumented workers rather than teenagers or entitled white people.... Hmmmm....“
I know you already know the answer but I’ll refresh your memory anyhoo.
Wetbacks work for shit money, have no standards, would never file a claim against an employer and offer free BJ’s to keep their job.

“Um, those strangers in the bank can speak English just fine... they just pretend they can't because you are fucking scary.”
Thanks, that’s flattering and all but trust me bud...if you’re unlucky enough to ever be in a Bank of America around the 1st and the 15th of the month in south Mexifornia, you’d see there wouldn’t be two people in the building speaking English.

“the question is, why would the people who own those companies rather hire undocumented workers rather than teenagers or entitled white people.... Hmmmm....“
I know you already know the answer but I’ll refresh your memory anyhoo.
Wetbacks work for shit money, have no standards, would never file a claim against an employer and offer free BJ’s to keep their job.

So they are better employees than you would be.. got it.

“Um, those strangers in the bank can speak English just fine... they just pretend they can't because you are fucking scary.”
Thanks, that’s flattering and all but trust me bud...if you’re unlucky enough to ever be in a Bank of America around the 1st and the 15th of the month in south Mexifornia, you’d see there wouldn’t be two people in the building speaking English.

Sounds to me that if you moved out of California, everyone would be cheering. Seriously, how do you go through life being such an awful person?

Forum List

Back