Operation Wetback...Did it benefit good, REAL Americans?

“the question is, why would the people who own those companies rather hire undocumented workers rather than teenagers or entitled white people.... Hmmmm....“
I know you already know the answer but I’ll refresh your memory anyhoo.
Wetbacks work for shit money, have no standards, would never file a claim against an employer and offer free BJ’s to keep their job.

So they are better employees than you would be.. got it.

“Um, those strangers in the bank can speak English just fine... they just pretend they can't because you are fucking scary.”
Thanks, that’s flattering and all but trust me bud...if you’re unlucky enough to ever be in a Bank of America around the 1st and the 15th of the month in south Mexifornia, you’d see there wouldn’t be two people in the building speaking English.

Sounds to me that if you moved out of California, everyone would be cheering. Seriously, how do you go through life being such an awful person?

“So they are better employees than you would be.. got it.”
That’s what those who love the 21st century slave would say...for sure.
As a legitimate employer; I won’t dare hire someone who doesn’t have standards and expectations.

“Sounds to me that if you moved out of California, everyone would be cheering. Seriously, how do you go through life being such an awful person?”
“Everyone”?
If by everyone you mean all wetbacks...why yes.
The thing is, I pay lots of taxes, I spoon feed many of the cockroaches. My pet humans probably want me to stay for that reason...no?

Do you believe all people whom hate illegal Mexicans are “awful”?
We’re you taught to love and respect those who shit on our right to sovereignty and the laws written by The People?

America for Americans. Yes, this is a great idea.

After deporting the illegals, stop 3rd world immigration afterwards. Only immigrate people who are deemed worthy.

So follow existing immigration law what a concept. Traitor politicians will never go for it.

As a legitimate employer; I won’t dare hire someone who doesn’t have standards and expectations.

Yeah, somehow I doubt you're a legitimate employer... Bigots are never successful.

The thing is, I pay lots of taxes, I spoon feed many of the cockroaches. My pet humans probably want me to stay for that reason...no?

Again, doubt it. Most bigots are failures... that's why they are so fucking hateful. Never met a successful person who was a bigot.

Yeah, somehow I doubt you're a legitimate employer... Bigots are never successful.

Again, doubt it. Most bigots are failures... that's why they are so fucking hateful. Never met a successful person who was a bigot.

I have. There are lots of lowlifes in high places.

Forum List

Back