Operation Taco Bowl

Donald-Trump-taco-bowl_1462485054212_2126092_ver1.0.jpg

gloriaryan.jpg

Last edited:
If you analyze the posting and analytics of these two sites, some surprising data emerges, something very different than what is reported in the MSM.

I don't think it is necessarily about what folks are planning to vote for, but what they are planning to vote against. The MSM is doing a terrific job of making up or over blowing ridiculous petty non-stories about one candidate and under reporting the truth of the real stories about another candidate. Judging from the comments on the posts at these sites, the population is well aware.

Hillary Clinton | Facebook

People Talking About This
Total Page Likes
1.7%from last week
New Page Likes
4.1%

Donald J. Trump | Facebook

People Talking About This
Total Page Likes
1%from last week
New Page Likes
3.5%

On the whole, it does appear Trump lost some traction last week.

The top comments on the time line were very illuminating. :eusa_think:
Out of curiosity I checked a half a dozen naysayers on Trump pages that came across my feed. It looked like many of Hillary's are paid posters to me.

Trash threads like this belong in the badlands.

What's funny about this post?

The dipshit seems to think that Coyote, a member of the board staff, doesn't know in which forum a post belongs. That and he thinks it's a "trash" thread.

Of course I imagine that any thread containing a topic with which SE disagrees would be considered "trash" by him. Got to shut down the voices of dissent, isn't that right SE?

"The dipshit seems to think that Coyote, a member of the board staff, doesn't know in which forum a post belongs."

It's CK darling, a CK thread.

Trash threads like this belong in the badlands.

What's funny about this post?

The dipshit seems to think that Coyote, a member of the board staff, doesn't know in which forum a post belongs. That and he thinks it's a "trash" thread.

Of course I imagine that any thread containing a topic with which SE disagrees would be considered "trash" by him. Got to shut down the voices of dissent, isn't that right SE?

"The dipshit seems to think that Coyote, a member of the board staff, doesn't know in which forum a post belongs."

It's CK darling, a CK thread.

Thanks, mea culpa. The essence of my post is still the same...

No more fucking fast food threads please. Folks, I have not had a McD Big Mac in quite a while, talking decades. Please do not rekindle the uncontrollable desire. In all seriousness, I have idea if they are good today as back in the day.

When Dems refer to the Latino community as "Taco bowl's" and insult them further by assuming they are dumb enough to believe Trump dislikes them you spark Operation Taco Bowl. It's trending on Twitter and happening right now in SoCal (as of the time of this post)

#OperationTacoBowl hashtag on Twitter

The dems and Clinton campaign is going to have to find a different angle of attack. The old racist/bigot play book is imploding on them.

Imploding how?

The GOP brand is now associated with the Alt Right and White Pride and White Nationalists.

Despite weak attempts by Trump and trolls to associate Dems with bigotry, no one sees it that way.

FAIL GOP.

FAIL TRUMP.

Trump won't even garner 20% of the Latino vote and he simply can't win the election with those numbers. States like Nevada, New Mexico, and Colorado are completely out of reach.
Isn't it kind of odd in order to get the black or the latino vote we have to actually cater to everything that is opposite of what the USA is supposed to be? More welfare, more government handouts, less personal responsibility and opportunity. It's almost like in order to get the minority vote you have to be more communist in your leanings. Because they seriously want someone else's money without working for it. I feel bad for the blacks and hispanics that actually came here in order to have a chance at success being back benched by the same idea's they ran away from. There are no blacks running to Africa for their chance at greatness, there are no Hispanics running south for a greater opportunity. Yet a lot of them want to come here for a handout. And vote for exactly what they wanted to leave.

So why are Republican's advertising this event as Operation Taco Bowl?

Cq6wQIyUEAAqA6y.jpg
Because the Dems referred to them as "Taco Bowls" in that email dump that WikiLeaks put out. It read:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!

More background here >> Latinos For Trump on Twitter

Cq6wQIyUEAAqA6y.jpg
Because the Dems referred to them as "Taco Bowls" in that email dump that WikiLeaks put out. It read:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Politics is hardball. It's not PC.

Cq6wQIyUEAAqA6y.jpg

Hi everyone,

Politics is hardball yes, but to the Leftists everything is Politically Correct, Political Correctness is the Leftist religion.

Cq6wQIyUEAAqA6y.jpg

Hi everyone,

Politics is hardball yes, but to the Leftists everything is Politically Correct, Political Correctness is the Leftist religion.
You are mad at them for not being PC. Make up your mind.

Cq6wQIyUEAAqA6y.jpg

Hi everyone,

You are mad at them for not being PC. Make up your mind.

I hate Political Correctness.

All I know for sure is that Hillary must be shaking in her piss soaked pants suit over what Assage plans on releasing three days before the debates.
How's those indictments coming along?

Don't worry Bode darling, a mega Safe Space has already been prepared for you and Candycorn, it's very comfortable and has a Mini-Bar and a Hot-Tub :smoke:

This is Hillary on November 8th, post-defeat and in meltdown.

b67.jpg

Taco bowl was the lamest outreach to minorities ever

When Dems refer to the Latino community as "Taco bowl's" and insult them further by assuming they are dumb enough to believe Trump dislikes them you spark Operation Taco Bowl. It's trending on Twitter and happening right now in SoCal (as of the time of this post)

#OperationTacoBowl hashtag on Twitter

The dems and Clinton campaign is going to have to find a different angle of attack. The old racist/bigot play book is imploding on them.
Be sure and come back here on November 9 and let us know what percentage of Hispanics voted for Trump, mm-kay salad tosser?

Trump screwed up. To show he wasn't racist, he ate a taco bowl. His mistake was in not having a side of watermelon to show he likes negroes, too.

Forum List

Back