Operation Taco Bowl

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
When Dems refer to the Latino community as "Taco bowl's" and insult them further by assuming they are dumb enough to believe Trump dislikes them you spark Operation Taco Bowl. It's trending on Twitter and happening right now in SoCal (as of the time of this post)

#OperationTacoBowl hashtag on Twitter

The dems and Clinton campaign is going to have to find a different angle of attack. The old racist/bigot play book is imploding on them.

When Dems refer to the Latino community as "Taco bowl's" and insult them further by assuming they are dumb enough to believe Trump dislikes them you spark Operation Taco Bowl. It's trending on Twitter and happening right now in SoCal (as of the time of this post)

The dems and Clinton campaign is going to have to find a different angle of attack. The old racist/bigot play book is imploding on them.

The Leftists are out of control with this # Twitter stuff and the Race Card is all they have in their deck now.

4154086.jpg

Looks like they're not getting the response they're looking for. Just as I suspected. The millions who played by the rules to establish a life here, resent those who break into the country illegally and bring down wages.

The only ones who profit from this is business looking for cheap labor and Democrat politicians.

If you analyze the posting and analytics of these two sites, some surprising data emerges, something very different than what is reported in the MSM.

I don't think it is necessarily about what folks are planning to vote for, but what they are planning to vote against. The MSM is doing a terrific job of making up or over blowing ridiculous petty non-stories about one candidate and under reporting the truth of the real stories about another candidate. Judging from the comments on the posts at these sites, the population is well aware.

Hillary Clinton | Facebook

People Talking About This
Total Page Likes
1.7%from last week
New Page Likes
4.1%

Donald J. Trump | Facebook

People Talking About This
Total Page Likes
1%from last week
New Page Likes
3.5%

On the whole, it does appear Trump lost some traction last week.

The top comments on the time line were very illuminating. :eusa_think:

Trump won't even garner 20% of the Latino vote and he simply can't win the election with those numbers. States like Nevada, New Mexico, and Colorado are completely out of reach.

Nonsense, a ridiculous lie.

Trump is his own worst enemy.

“Donald Trump's support among one of the fastest-growing demographics in the country has plunged to one of its lowest points yet.

A new poll released Sunday, from NBC, The Wall Street Journal, and Telemundo, found that 76% of registered Latino voters supported Clinton, compared to just 14% who reported supporting Trump.”

Staggering poll result shows the enormous hurdle Donald Trump faces with a key group of voters

Most Voters Think Clinton Would Help Minorities More Than Trump

Trash threads like this belong in the badlands.

What's funny about this post?

The dipshit seems to think that Coyote, a member of the board staff, doesn't know in which forum a post belongs. That and he thinks it's a "trash" thread.

Of course I imagine that any thread containing a topic with which SE disagrees would be considered "trash" by him. Got to shut down the voices of dissent, isn't that right SE?

I'm positive if she could "Foster" Assange she would

I would bet he has several layers of backup individuals as administrators of Wikileaks. There is no doubt Crooked Hillary, Slick Willie and the democrats have contacted 'mechanics' to stop the leakage meanwhile they and their MSM whine the false narrative that the Russians are coming, the Russians are coming.

Weird.

Cq6-z3UUsAAlhzL.jpg

What's funny about this post?

The dipshit seems to think that Coyote, a member of the board staff, doesn't know in which forum a post belongs. That and he thinks it's a "trash" thread.

Of course I imagine that any thread containing a topic with which SE disagrees would be considered "trash" by him. Got to shut down the voices of dissent, isn't that right SE?

Ridiculous. I love dissent. I just hate trash. The OP is nothing more than a quasi conspiracy theory that accomplishes nothing beyond establishing CK's preference for Donald Trump's semen over Hillary Clinton's semen for his breakfast cereal. A trash thread. If you weren't such trash yourself, you'd get it.

WTF?

C'mon Gramps, I would have thought you of all people would be inclined to agree. I'm pretty sure you agree that our political discourse needs to achieve a much higher level than the modern day norms, and especially alot of the piss that floats around this board, like whatever it was that CK is trying to say in the OP. There's a twitter hashtag, and he thinks democrats are racist, and he wants to swallow Trump's semen. Beyond that, no information can be gained. It's trash.

So why are Republican's advertising this event as Operation Taco Bowl?

Cq6wQIyUEAAqA6y.jpg
Re: New video: Trump isn't trying to bring people together
From:[email protected] To: [email protected], [email protected] Date: 2016-05-06 19:18 Subject: Re: New video: Trump isn't trying to bring people together
Sorry to bother — does this script look good? Thank you all!

From: Rebecca Christopher <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Date: Friday, May 6, 2016 at 3:59 PM To: Video-Vetting_d <[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> Subject: New video: Trump isn't trying to bring people together Hi everyone, Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying. Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!

Forum List

Back