Operation Taco Bowl

So why are Republican's advertising this event as Operation Taco Bowl?

Cq6wQIyUEAAqA6y.jpg
Because the Dems referred to them as "Taco Bowls" in that email dump that WikiLeaks put out. It read:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!

More background here >> Latinos For Trump on Twitter
Politics is hardball. It's not PC.

Politics is hardball yes, but to the Leftists everything is Politically Correct, Political Correctness is the Leftist religion.
You are mad at them for not being PC. Make up your mind.

I hate Political Correctness.
Beaners it is.

When Dems refer to the Latino community as "Taco bowl's" and insult them further by assuming they are dumb enough to believe Trump dislikes them you spark Operation Taco Bowl. It's trending on Twitter and happening right now in SoCal (as of the time of this post)

#OperationTacoBowl hashtag on Twitter

The dems and Clinton campaign is going to have to find a different angle of attack. The old racist/bigot play book is imploding on them.

Who named this thing "Operation Taco Bowl"?

Because the Dems referred to them as "Taco Bowls" in that email dump that WikiLeaks put out. It read:

Hi everyone,

Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.

Politics is hardball yes, but to the Leftists everything is Politically Correct, Political Correctness is the Leftist religion.

Beaners it is.

What about Wetbacks?

Nothing wrong with that, Dwight Eisenhower had Operation Wetback,

Beaners it is.

What about Wetbacks?

Nothing wrong with that, Dwight Eisenhower had Operation Wetback,

Exactly. Maybe you should contact the Trump campaign with that idea.

So why are Republican's advertising this event as Operation Taco Bowl?

Cq6wQIyUEAAqA6y.jpg

Hi everyone,

I just spoke with my friend, who happens to be Hispanic, and she said she's not offended by that email at all. She said she was very offended when Donald Trump said Mexico was sending over rapists, and was disgusted by him eating a taco bowl as his outreach program. In fact, she said the email was really geared toward Donald Trump and not Latino's.

When Dems refer to the Latino community as "Taco bowl's" and insult them further by assuming they are dumb enough to believe Trump dislikes them you spark Operation Taco Bowl. It's trending on Twitter and happening right now in SoCal (as of the time of this post)

The dems and Clinton campaign is going to have to find a different angle of attack. The old racist/bigot play book is imploding on them.

Okay but is the biased MSM even reporting this or are they ignoring it hoping it will just go unnoticed?

Be sure and come back here on November 9 and let us know what percentage of Hispanics voted for Trump, mm-kay salad tosser?
Sure thing. I'll guess that number will be around 35%

Be sure and come back here on November 9 and let us know what percentage of Hispanics voted for Trump, mm-kay salad tosser?

Can you articulate how that is going to happen?

He's sitting at 30% now and as he continues with his Latino outreach "program" he should easily hit 35% come November. Once he speaks on immigration (this week or next) that should help him as well.

I'm willing to bet he'll collect more of the Latino and Black vote than any Republican in decades.

He's sitting at 30% now and as he continues with his Latino outreach "program" he should easily hit 35% come November. Once he speaks on immigration (this week or next) that should help him as well.

I'm willing to bet he'll collect more of the Latino and Black vote than any Republican in decades.

I love how the GOP establishment keeps telling us Trump is destroying the party, by reaching out to blacks and Hispanics the very thing the GOP establishment told us we must do. I think it eats at them that its Trump pulling this off vs one of their hand picked establishment hacks.

You think he is at 30% with Hispanics now? Cool. Where is he now with black voters.....according to you?

Don't you think it's odd that immigration has been the centerpiece of his campaign for over a year.....but he now needs to have a "major speech" on the subject to tell you what his policy is?

You think he is at 30% with Hispanics now? Cool. Where is he now with black voters.....according to you?

Don't you think it's odd that immigration has been the centerpiece of his campaign for over a year.....but he now needs to have a "major speech" on the subject to tell you what his policy is?
:dunno: where he is with the black vote.

Don't think its odd at all. He has to explain what's going to happen with the illegals in this country that aren't criminals. I don't think anyone really believed he was going to, OR could, deport all 11million (or however many there are) of them. Booting out the bad ones..yes.....booting out the good ones who have been here for x amount of years....no. He needs to clarify what immigration (in its entirety) will look like under a Trump administration.

Hopefully tomorrow night that picture will be crystal clear after his speech. We'll see

Don't think its odd at all. He has to explain what's going to happen with the illegals in this country that aren't criminals. I don't think anyone really believed he was going to, OR could, deport all 11million (or however many there are) of them. Booting out the bad ones..yes.....booting out the good ones who have been here for x amount of years....no. He needs to clarify what immigration (in its entirety) will look like under a Trump administration.

Hopefully tomorrow night that picture will be crystal clear after his speech. We'll see

Of course. Nobody believed him. That is awesome.

but I understand why he said what he said. In a field of 17 candidates you have to make big bold comments are you'll get lost in the shuffle. Worked perfectly. He played the media like a master pianist :lol:

but I understand why he said what he said. In a field of 17 candidates you have to make big bold comments are you'll get lost in the shuffle. Worked perfectly. He played the media like a master pianist :lol:

Man. You are in love.

You’re willing to bet that he will get 35% of the overall Hispanic vote across all demographics?

You’re willing to bet that he will get 35% of the overall Hispanic vote across all demographics?
I said overall...no clue how the demographics will break down. I will say a majority of the 35% should come from US born Hispanics, but beyond that my crystal ball doesn't give me any more details.

Aka LIE for votes.

There are no good ones, they all broke the law by being here illegally.

Forum List

Back