Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets Roll people before it's too late
pass this around

SNIP:

Posted by Harry Riley on December 20, 2013 at 9:19pm in American Spring
View Discussions
OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING

(Please add the above title and some or all data from below to your FB, Twitter, Blog, Email list)

TO: Patriots (black, white, red, yellow, brown, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)

Mission: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty "of the people, for the people, by the people" from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:
Millions of Americans will participate.
American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.

Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be removed.
Those in power will not hesitate to use force against unarmed patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
Patriots may be killed, wounded, incarcerated.
There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

Concept of Operations:

Phase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States. The U.S. Senate will take action to elect a new majority and minority leader.
As required, the U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 – Those with the "principles" of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, will comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

*All actions in Phase 2 & 3 will be consistent with the U.S. Constitution.

Date of Operation: “OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING – Beginning Of Tyranny Housecleaning, May 16, 2014, completion to be determined

We are past the point of no return, thus must move forward with an effort to save our nation, as there is no other choice. We are asking, pleading with you, and any others that have resources, national voices, email lists, blogs, FB, Twitter, to call for a non-violent American Spring May 16 2014 in Washington D.C. We must appeal to ten million and more American patriots to come and stay in Washington, D.C. to stop the White House and Congress from total destruction of the United States. It’s now or never. God help us.

ALL of it here
OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped - Constitutional Emergency

lets see what kind of media coverage this gets and what momentum builds from it. I hope its a hit

Shows once again that Elections an democracy means nothing to the teahadist. But a bunch of depends wearing bitter old white christians with IQ's somewhere in the mid 40's now that's cool to you

Warning: humor alert!! humor alert!!

Onion News, 18 May 2014

"In related news, many of the tens of tens of people who appeared in Washington D.C. to protest the Obama administration and the leadership of congress have come down with an unexplainable Staphococcus infection. Local hospitals are reporting a sizeable surge of patients at their emergency rooms; most of those emergency room partients are not covered by health care, because they refused to enroll for Obamacare.

It's a problem, said Studly Seemore head of Washington General. 'We are considering charging the full amount of $2000 per visit and if they can't pay, we may have to throw them into a re-education camp. Either that, or a FEMA death camp.".

/humor alert!

:D

Last edited:
I do want to make a serious note about this, with a respectful reference to [MENTION=24208]Spoonman[/MENTION], who often has some very insightful commentary and is at least willing to listen to all sides. Kudos to him.

Like you, Spoonman, I agree that protest is often a good thing and vital to our society.

I have no problem in the world that those people wanted to protest. I don't even have a problem with their reason for why. That's their business and real democracy demands that we allow a lot of our fellow citizens, and don't forget, those people who would like to try to remove the upper echelons of our goverment in a way that is clearly unconstitutional - they are still our fellow citizens. I still think more of them then they probably think of people they consider to be from the other side.

But when it comes to this totally batshit crazy projection of 10-30 million people showing up, I can only have scorn for such people who say such shit.

First, the thing was announced not just yesterday, but rather, 6 months ago. The event event had a guy in charge of coordination. They had 6 months to check in and see how things were shaping up.

Approximately 2 million people showed up for President Obama's first inauguration in 2009 and the city was essentially paralyzed. Hotels and motels within more than a 100 mile radius of DC were sold out LONG before the Inauguration, restaurants ordered much more food, the highways were packed, gas stations ordered more gas, the works. And those details were being reported in the local and national media.

The one-million march on Washington a number of years back had the same effect. And there, indeed, about 1 million (actually, a little more than 1 million) men showed up.

Facit: DC can barely handle 2 million demonstrators of any kind, the inauguration of 2009 stretched DC to it's absolute limit. And 30 million is physically impossible for the city to handle, it is just not big enough. There is not enough space, not enough parking spaces, not enough hotels, not enough food, not enough petrol, not even enough porta-potties to accomodate that many people.

Had it been that that many people were on their way to Washington, the local and national media would have reported it. Believe you me, hotels LIKE to be booked-up, gas stations like to do more business than they can handle, restaurants are thrilled at the hope of making 10X the normal profit, or more.

If the group that planned this protest action had really been a serious group, they would have made sign-up lists and updated those lists, so as to have a really accurate estimate of who was coming.

Plus, it is always better to underestimate turnout than to overestimate it. Because when more people show up than you estimated, it is viewed as a feather in one's cap.

So, the fact that they were still claiming - even up until Friday, that 10 to 30 MILLION were showing up, when in reality maybe a couple of hundred were there, is embarrassing for the organizers and earns them scorn.

And finally, going to Washington with the declared intention of holding a "tribunal" to oust the President, the Vice President, the AG and leaders in Congress just because a group disagrees with what they are doing is stupidity at best and sedition/treason at worst. Those people are in no way empowered to hold any kind of tribunal - this right is not granted them under the US Constitution, but I thought these guys were claiming the Constitution as their guide. So, what gives?

So, they earn my scorn, not for their political views, but for their terrible organization, their ridiculous claims and their belief in a magic that allows them to somehow have a coup d'etat.

Crazy, crazy, crazy. Just batshit crazy.

The very fact that they could freely come and go and say this ridiculous kind of shit with impunity tells me that our Republic based on Democratic principles is just as strong as ever. Where were Obama's "thugs"? Why weren't these treaonists jailed? Why, because of the 1st amendment!

They wanna throw our politicians out? Fine. There's a way to do that. It's called "elections", which, as you know, happens to be a specialty of mine. :D

best to you,

Stat

Last edited:
10313386_703884236334950_1914628137527655302_n.jpg

I blame the liberal lame stream media

It s obvious they are covering up the 30 million people rampaging Washington as we speak

I do want to make a serious note about this, with a respectful reference to [MENTION=24208]Spoonman[/MENTION], who often has some very insightful commentary and is at least willing to listen to all sides. Kudos to him.

Like you, Spoonman, I agree that protest is often a good thing and vital to our society.

I have no problem in the world that those people wanted to protest. I don't even have a problem with their reason for why. That's their business and real democracy demands that we allow a lot of our fellow citizens, and don't forget, those people who would like to try to remove the upper echelons of our goverment in a way that is clearly unconstitutional - they are still our fellow citizens. I still think more of them then they probably think of people they consider to be from the other side.

But when it comes to this totally batshit crazy projection of 10-30 million people showing up, I can only have scorn for such people who say such shit.

First, the thing was announced not just yesterday, but rather, 6 months ago. The event event had a guy in charge of coordination. They had 6 months to check in and see how things were shaping up.

Approximately 2 million people showed up for President Obama's first inauguration in 2009 and the city was essentially paralyzed. Hotels and motels within more than a 100 mile radius of DC were sold out LONG before the Inauguration, restaurants ordered much more food, the highways were packed, gas stations ordered more gas, the works. And those details were being reported in the local and national media.

The one-million march on Washington a number of years back had the same effect. And there, indeed, about 1 million (actually, a little more than 1 million) men showed up.

Facit: DC can barely handle 2 million demonstrators of any kind, the inauguration of 2009 stretched DC to it's absolute limit. And 30 million is physically impossible for the city to handle, it is just not big enough. There is not enough space, not enough parking spaces, not enough hotels, not enough food, not enough petrol, not even enough porta-potties to accomodate that many people.

Had it been that that many people were on their way to Washington, the local and national media would have reported it. Believe you me, hotels LIKE to be booked-up, gas stations like to do more business than they can handle, restaurants are thrilled at the hope of making 10X the normal profit, or more.

If the group that planned this protest action had really been a serious group, they would have made sign-up lists and updated those lists, so as to have a really accurate estimate of who was coming.

Plus, it is always better to underestimate turnout than to overestimate it. Because when more people show up than you estimated, it is viewed as a feather in one's cap.

So, the fact that they were still claiming - even up until Friday, that 10 to 30 MILLION were showing up, when in reality maybe a couple of hundred were there, is embarrassing for the organizers and earns them scorn.

And finally, going to Washington with the declared intention of holding a "tribunal" to oust the President, the Vice President, the AG and leaders in Congress just because a group disagrees with what they are doing is stupidity at best and sedition/treason at worst. Those people are in no way empowered to hold any kind of tribunal - this right is not granted them under the US Constitution, but I thought these guys were claiming the Constitution as their guide. So, what gives?

So, they earn my scorn, not for their political views, but for their terrible organization, their ridiculous claims and their belief in a magic that allows them to somehow have a coup d'etat.

The very fact that they could freely come and go and say this ridiculous kind of shit with impunity tells me that our Republic based on Democratic principles is just as strong as ever. Where were Obama's "thugs"? Why weren't these treaonists jailed? Why, because of the 1st amendment!

They wanna throw our politicians out? Fine. There's a way to do that. It's called "elections", which, as you know, happens to be a specialty of mine. :D

best to you,

Stat

here's how I look at it. of course 10 - 30 million was a ridiculous claim. but if they claimed 500 they would have gotten no media attention at all. what they managed to do was draw national attention and coverage to themselves and their message. this article is also posted on and commented on on every board I post on. So for free, they got their message out. now we'll have to see where they can go with it.

best to you,

Stat

here's how I look at it. of course 10 - 30 million was a ridiculous claim. but if they claimed 500 they would have gotten no media attention at all. what they managed to do was draw national attention and coverage to themselves and their message. this article is also posted on and commented on on every board I post on. So for free, they got their message out. now we'll have to see where they can go with it.

Yep they drew attention to themselves: The bitter old white christian clown posse. :lol:

best to you,

Stat

Yep they drew attention to themselves: The bitter old white christian clown posse. :lol:

Then they slunk back to their sorry sad existence, tail between their legs, to plot the next overthrow.

The joke they didn't get was that "10-30 million".

They didn't have the sense to know it really would be "10" and that they were the punchline.

best to you,

Stat

then we had OWS who spent half a year of their lives living in tents, took weekly does of pepper spray and clubbings and the rich still got richer. how effective

Then they slunk back to their sorry sad existence, tail between their legs, to plot the next overthrow.

The joke they didn't get was that "10-30 million".

They didn't have the sense to know it really would be "10" and that they were the punchline.

Their new theme song

Last edited by a moderator:

best to you,

Stat

The message they got out is that Conservatives are crazy and should be institutionalized. But hey, they got that message out for free, so it's all good, right?

best to you,

Stat

Here is how I look at it. Now everyone is laughing at them for being stupid. That fact has been freely publicised and now they look like losers. The funny thing is no one took them seriously anyway so now they are even more of a laughing stock. They harmed their cause because no one wants to be associated with a loser. By the time they get 500 people the POTUS will be the former POTUS and enjoying his retirement on their dime.

best to you,

Stat

Here is how I look at it. Now everyone is laughing at them for being stupid. That fact has been freely publicised and now they look like losers. The funny thing is no one took them seriously anyway so now they are even more of a laughing stock. They harmed their cause because no one wants to be associated with a loser. By the time they get 500 people the POTUS will be the former POTUS and enjoying his retirement on their dime.

lol OWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back