Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: the OP

Now, if those American Springer Spaniels could just decide which anthem is our national anthem:

:rofl:

I'm tellin you, you just can't make this shit up.

I have to thank Stephanie for providing us with this thread and it's many hours of great enjoyment.

"Let's roll!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: the OP

Now, if those American Springer Spaniels could just decide which anthem is our national anthem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS98uiQi6VA

:rofl:

I'm tellin you, you just can't make this shit up.

I have to thank Stephanie for providing us with this thread and it's many hours of great enjoyment.

"Let's roll!!!"

Oh that is just perfect.

Absolute loons.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I wonder if they REALLY think that wearing the US-American flag all over their bodies somehow makes them patriotic?

:D

And OMG, look at all of those black people out there!!

And those Latinos, too!!

And OMG, the place was just crawling with Asians!!!

NOT.

Ok, there WAS one black guy: a DC cop who was kindly helping them to find their way. lolz....

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84qfizTSs40]Enraged Teanut Wonders Why No One Showed Up To Rally While Another Makes Excuses - YouTube[/ame]

Smart patriots don't end up at scheduled events to have their face placed on a no fly list or a fusion center database. We leave that to the OWS clowns who were dissected by the pentagram's technocratic storm troops. What better way to have your family put on list when this stupid country fails than to show up at event like this?

I wonder if they REALLY think that wearing the US-American flag all over their bodies somehow makes them patriotic?

:D

If a lib does it, its a sign of disrespect for the flag.

If $arah or the tee potties do it, its patriotic.

It was considered very disrespectful in the 60s and since then, I don't think the Flag Code has been changed.

Smart patriots don't end up at scheduled events to have their face placed on a no fly list or a fusion center database. We leave that to the OWS clowns who were dissected by the pentagram's technocratic storm troops. What better way to have your family put on list when this stupid country fails than to show up at event like this?

Of course...run with that excuse. :D Fear. :D

I don't run from anything clown. I might walk but I won't run.

Of course you don't.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, that's how these silly little twerps "roll" - deep undercover.

Fact is, adults hardly notice them and their little fake war games.

Yeah, that's how these silly little twerps "roll" - deep undercover.

Fact is, adults hardly notice them and their little fake war games.

What the hell are you talking about? War games? Nobody is playing war games unless you're a part of a cabinet SWAT team that's been militarized. USDA, EPA, NOAA, etc.

that because you are fat?

There is no "Op-American Spring". The fear and pretend outrage on the left is based on a fantasy post by some nut case. The low information left is so desperate for good news that they slurp up this stuff like pablum. It beats talking about real issues while the Hussein administration is mired in scandal after scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back