Open Letter to Senator Ted Cruz, the Canadian

how funny, we have illegal immigrants protesting against our country do they tell them to leave? No, but they tell a elected Senator for voicing his opinions, especially he's been hard on the Dear Leader so here comes the open letters that he should leave..

liberalism is a total mental disorder...but Howie Deans and the other Democrats are dumping on Cruz, so the Democrat sheep jumps in LIKE USUAL

Dante's views on immigration defy your pathetic world view. Stick with reality of Danye's virws pr begone,, and take your broom with you.

Dante's ppen letter does not demamd Cruz leave. It has nothing to do with your demented views..you do NOT deny Cruz has dual citizenship and therefore, dual loyalties

lol, dual loyalties...so what if he did isn't Canada our ALLIE?
I guess if he had dual loyalties to some communist country you wouldn't be whining?

Cruz is not a "native born" citizen.

Read the constitution.

the inssue is not about his duel citizenship status.

Its about WHERE he was born.

It's great fun to see the left become those dreaded BIRTHERS they labeled other people as..

who knew they would end up eating that label

dear ted, if you dislike america so much why not go back to canada, the nation of your birth?

Ps, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sincerely yours, a true red, white, and blue american

+100

no problem, a lot of people have been telling Obama that for the last FIVE years..

when will you cruz haters join in the open letter to OBama?:lol:

Show me in the Constitution where it states he cannot be President being he renounced his dual citizenship? I read it completely different..He meets the guidelines of Article II Section I.

Ted Cruz is a US Senator holding dual citizenship and therefore, dual loyalties SHAME! :mad:

The Presidential eligibility is an open question . It should be tested in the courts before a dangerous precedent is set. Dual citizenship equals dual loyalties. Precedent

Precedent

I'm not asking you for your opinion. I asked you for the constitutional statute which states the requirement for being President? His mother is an American.. he meets the Constitutional requirement SO LONG as he renounces his Canadian citizenship. Because you don't like that answer you've decided to blatantly lie in order to further an agenda. Mind you, Ted Cruz is not my choice for the nomination. I am backing Rand Paul.

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

Those are the requirements.

Ted Cruz is not a natural born citizen.

If we survived an anti American racist Kenyan in the white house, we could survive an American non racist Canadian.

Ted Cruz is a US Senator holding dual citizenship and therefore, dual loyalties SHAME! :mad:

The Presidential eligibility is an open question . It should be tested in the courts before a dangerous precedent is set. Dual citizenship equals dual loyalties. Precedent

Precedent

I'm not asking you for your opinion. I asked you for the constitutional statute which states the requirement for being President? His mother is an American.. he meets the Constitutional requirement SO LONG as he renounces his Canadian citizenship. Because you don't like that answer you've decided to blatantly lie in order to further an agenda. Mind you, Ted Cruz is not my choice for the nomination. I am backing Rand Paul.

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

His mother was "natural born" so he is. The law was changed since Barry became a
"naturalized citizen.":cool:

Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

ps, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sincerely yours, a true red, white, and blue American

He doesn't dislike America. He dislikes the current anti-American government. Why don't you tell Obama to go back to Kenya if he dislikes America? After all, he's the one who wants to "fundamentally change it."

Why don't you go to your room?

Cruz is not a "native born" citizen.

Read the constitution.

the inssue is not about his duel citizenship status.

Its about WHERE he was born.

That is a lie.

Post a link that verifies that. Liar.

I have posted on several occasions the ACTUAL law that says Cruz is a 'Natural Born' American Citizen while all you do is lie.

His Mother was a Natural Born American Citizen above the age required to confer Citizenship and his Father was a US National -- A person who owed his allegiance to the United States and no other Country.

Only in your political predecessor's Nazi Germany did 'repeating a lie often enough' make it become a truth.

You, are a liar. And we all know it.... Nazi puke

ETA:

You can't even get the terminology right, puke. It's 'Natural Born' not 'native born'

Last edited:

His mother was "natural born" so he is. The law was changed since Barry became a

Barry has a US Birth Certificate

Rafael doesn't

Rafael doesn't

yeah, we've seen Barry's birth certificate....and I can tell you it isn't anything like mine from Hawaii.

Post yours so we can see

The State of Hawaii has recognized our President as being born there

No state would make that statement about Rafael Cruz

Rafael doesn't

yeah, we've seen Barry's birth certificate....and I can tell you it isn't anything like mine from Hawaii.

Post yours so we can see

Then why won't they release the long form birth certificate? Why is this even an issue? Why did the Obama Campaign release an obvious fake, and that only after lots of questions?
I dont where Obama was born. I am curious why he won't answer questions and why his campaign and administration has fought release of virtually all of his life records--school records, etc--all this time. What is he hiding?

Rafael doesn't

Post yours so we can see

Rafael Cruz screwed up :lol: birddog & Stephanie contingent:

Land-of-Delusion.jpg

Forum List

Back