Open Letter to Senator Ted Cruz, the Canadian

The Canadians should erase every trace of his ever being there in payback for his unceremoniously throwing them under the bus

Last edited:
Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

ps, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sincerely yours, a true red, white, and blue American

Uhm... he was born to an American parent, therefore he is fully capable of running for President. Ho only has Canadian citizenship because he was born on Canadian soil.

Good grief you birfers are dumb.

I think the birther Queen- Orly would term him a naturalized as opposed to a natural born citizen thus unable to ever become Prez. :boohoo: EVER!!! :mm:

Cruz scares the shit out of liberal numb skulls, otherwise they wouldn't care. Liberals just want the good old republican party back, the spineless , Romney, Krispy Cream, McCain, and eastern progressive conservative boy's back that were so afraid what the media would say that they would piss in their pants in fear. Face it when the race card is finished driving this country into the gutter they will have to face reality without anyone to blame but themselves.

it is telling how he threw one of America's closest allies and the country of his birthplace under the bus to further his political ambitions. Transparent as fuck. Sad but, more importantly, makes me sick. Canada has been a very important ally in the GWOT & has lost many service members in that effort. Rafael Crus is despicable.

Last edited:
it is telling how he threw one of America's closest allies and the country of his birthplace under the bus to further his political ambitions. Transparent as fuck. Sad but, more importantly, makes me sick. Canada has been a very important ally in the GWOT & has lost many service members in that effort. Rafael Crus is despicable.

Oh, when you talked about throwing allies under the bus to further his political ambitions I thought you meant Barry Soetero. And he really is despicable. Especially if you're an American citizen condemned to death by Obama personally just because you express opinions he doesnt like.

Cruz is not a "native born" citizen.

Read the constitution.

the inssue is not about his duel citizenship status.

Its about WHERE he was born.

That is a lie.

Post a link that verifies that. Liar.

I have posted on several occasions the ACTUAL law that says Cruz is a 'Natural Born' American Citizen while all you do is lie.

His Mother was a Natural Born American Citizen above the age required to confer Citizenship and his Father was a US National -- A person who owed his allegiance to the United States and no other Country.

Only in your political predecessor's Nazi Germany did 'repeating a lie often enough' make it become a truth.

You, are a liar. And we all know it.... Nazi puke

ETA:

You can't even get the terminology right, puke. It's 'Natural Born' not 'native born'

That's not what the Constitution says..and it makes a distinction as well.

I posted the text. You'd do well to read it.

Cruz is not a "native born" citizen.

Read the constitution.

the inssue is not about his duel citizenship status.

Its about WHERE he was born.

That is a lie.

Post a link that verifies that. Liar.

I have posted on several occasions the ACTUAL law that says Cruz is a 'Natural Born' American Citizen while all you do is lie.

His Mother was a Natural Born American Citizen above the age required to confer Citizenship and his Father was a US National -- A person who owed his allegiance to the United States and no other Country.

Only in your political predecessor's Nazi Germany did 'repeating a lie often enough' make it become a truth.

You, are a liar. And we all know it.... Nazi puke

ETA:

You can't even get the terminology right, puke. It's 'Natural Born' not 'native born'

That's not what the Constitution says..and it makes a distinction as well.

I posted the text. You'd do well to read it.

As usual you're wrong. What is it like to be so consistently wrong someone could set his watch by it?
5: No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

Uhm... he was born to an American parent, therefore he is fully capable of running for President. Ho only has Canadian citizenship because he was born on Canadian soil.

Good grief you birfers are dumb.

Dangerous precedent if this cad Cruz is not taken to task for sitting in US Senate while holding dual loyalties/dual citizenship.

Cruz says he will renounce his Canadian citizenship? wtf? the nation of his birth, and he pisses on them for petty political gain?

SHAME!

And the courts have not yet ruled on a dual citizen holding the office of the Precidency

Last edited:

Maybe because he has never had anything to do with the country. It's not even known if he really is a dual-citizen, he just said that *if* he is, he would renounce it.

I also don't think he dislikes America. He is probably like me, he just dislikes D-bags like you that are ruining our country.

So the whack-a-doodle-doo position, is that even though Cruz says he is a Canadian citizen, it is not known if he really is?

Either you, Cruz, or both are demented

Forum List

Back