Open Letter to Senator Ted Cruz, the Canadian

Funny how the radical left tolerates an estimated ten million illegal criminals who swarm over the southern border and the caring left is determined to clear a path for criminals to be able to vote (and run for election). Yet they are horrified that a US Congressman was (gasp) born in Canada when there is no restriction against foreign born Americans running for any office except the President. Maybe it's time to remind Americans that the first act by president Jimmie Carter was to pardon the rabble of cowards who renounced their US citizenship and fled to Canada to avoid the draft during the Vietnam conflict. Many of them no doubt are now tenured professors in colleges all over the Country instilling kids with the same hatred for America.

Dante said nothing about foreign born runnong for office. Holding dual citizenship is the issue. Is it a dangerous precedent, and for President would it set the stage for something dangerous?

Dante, you may have some legitimate grounds for your concerns. Those foreigners could spell great danger. Just take the examples of history:

Alexander the Great was not Greek, he was Macedonian.
Napoleon was not French, he was Corsican.
Hitler was not German, he was Austrian.
Stalin was nor Russian, he was Georgian.

And, of course, Obama is nor American, he is Hawaiian.

Ted Cruz lied to America through omission. His votes affecting relations with Canada, if any, are suspect.

If the courts rule citizens with dual citizenship and dual loyalties are eligible?

Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

ps, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sincerely yours, a true red, white, and blue American

Dante go fuck yourself.

:lol:

He was born in Calgary in a canuck hospital. Big freaking deal.

I for one would love him to keep his citizenship and run for office up here. But alas I believe he is destined for greater things.

A presidency perhaps. I would so love that. You have Cruz and Paul on the horizon.

Life is good.
ty, td, you demented wench. I love Canada and many Canadians,

Why did Ted Cruz hide his dual loyalties from Texas voters?

Because he didn't know it.

It's really a no brainer Dante.

I was thrilled to death to find out that my grandfather who served in the US Navy made me a dual.

I cried big time. YAY!!!! Happy tears.

Cruz wouldn't know if his mom who was American didn't hammer home the Canuck factor.

It wouldn't factor in to their lives. His mother was American. The birth was only in a hospital up here.

Dear Ted, if you dislike America so much why not go back to Canada, the nation of your birth?

Dante go fuck yourself.

I for one would love him to keep his citizenship and run for office up here. But alas I believe he is destined for greater things.

A presidency perhaps. I would so love that. You have Cruz and Paul on the horizon.

Life is good.

All for Cruz taking a run at it, I would vote for him...and your avatar, best avatar going I think.

this is killing me. I wanted to sex up a john deer.

Apparently the john deer is popular.

:eusa_angel:

Dante go fuck yourself.

Life is good.
ty, td, you demented wench. I love Canada and many Canadians,

Why did Ted Cruz hide his dual loyalties from Texas voters?

Because he didn't know it.

It's really a no brainer Dante.

I was thrilled to death to find out that my grandfather who served in the US Navy made me a dual.

I cried big time. YAY!!!! Happy tears.

Cruz wouldn't know if his mom who was American didn't hammer home the Canuck factor.

It wouldn't factor in to their lives. His mother was American. The birth was only in a hospital up here.

"He didn't know" defense?

:laugh2:

Dante said nothing about foreign born runnong for office. Holding dual citizenship is the issue. Is it a dangerous precedent, and for President would it set the stage for something dangerous?

Dante, you may have some legitimate grounds for your concerns. Those foreigners could spell great danger. Just take the examples of history:

Ted Cruz lied to America through omission. His votes affecting relations with Canada, if any, are suspect.

If the courts rule citizens with dual citizenship and dual loyalties are eligible?

You are kidding, right? We have politicians every day lying through omission. Yet, you go after a Canadian, sounds bigoted to me.

I question politicians loyalty everyday, like Obama being to GE, GM and big insurance, all at the expensive of the American people, who he was sworn to serve. So please Dante, you are looking pretty stupid.

Dante go fuck yourself.

Life is good.

All for Cruz taking a run at it, I would vote for him...and your avatar, best avatar going I think.

this is killing me. I wanted to sex up a john deer.

Apparently the john deer is popular.

:eusa_angel:

Yeah...the Deere...that's what I meant...LOL. Can't believe they got a pair of shorts on that tractor!

You are kidding, right? We have politicians every day lying through omission. Yet, you go after a Canadian, sounds bigoted to me.

I question politicians loyalty everyday, like Obama being to GE, GM and big insurance, all at the expensive of the American people, who he was sworn to serve. So please Dante, you are looking pretty stupid.

At least we feel guilty about Celine Dion and Justin Beiber.....

Does anyone really think a lawyer like Cruz who has argued SCOTUS cases hasn't already done the research to know he's eligible? This guy makes dems look retarded by the minute and off the cuff to boot and yet you think he missed something here?

proves that he's a power hungry n00b willing to throw anything & anybody under the bus to clear a path for his political ambitions

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/309083-cruz-r-teaparty-throws-u-s-ally-under-the-bus.html

Crus is a proven liar through omission, as he failed to divulge his loyalties to a foreign nation to the voters of Texas.

Crus, or as i like to refer to him by his christian name- Rafael :lol: , needs to apologize to Canada for throwing them under the bus.

Funny how the radical left tolerates an estimated ten million illegal criminals who swarm over the southern border and the caring left is determined to clear a path for criminals to be able to vote (and run for election). Yet they are horrified that a US Congressman was (gasp) born in Canada when there is no restriction against foreign born Americans running for any office except the President. Maybe it's time to remind Americans that the first act by president Jimmie Carter was to pardon the rabble of cowards who renounced their US citizenship and fled to Canada to avoid the draft during the Vietnam conflict. Many of them no doubt are now tenured professors in colleges all over the Country instilling kids with the same hatred for America.

It might be dangerous for the most powerful man in the world to have conflicting loyalty and that's why the Constitution said the president had to be born in the USA but how the hell is it a "dangerous precedent" for a single congressperson to hold duel citizenship? Surely the US has more to worry about these days than the constituency of a single congressman when they have the power to hire and fire him every two years if they think his loyalties are straying to Canada. The issue is ludicrous.

proves that he's a power hungry n00b willing to throw anything & anybody under the bus to clear a path for his political ambitions

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/309083-cruz-r-teaparty-throws-u-s-ally-under-the-bus.html

Crus is a proven liar through omission, as he failed to divulge his loyalties to a foreign nation to the voters of Texas.

Crus, or as i like to refer to him by his christian name- Rafael :lol: , needs to apologize to Canada for throwing them under the bus.

A birth in a hospital n Calgary...

whoa WAIT..

HE IS CONSERVATIVE BY BIRTH BABY

It might be dangerous for the most powerful man in the world to have conflicting loyalty and that's why the Constitution said the president had to be born in the USA but how the hell is it a "dangerous precedent" for a single congressperson to hold duel citizenship? Surely the US has more to worry about these days than the constituency of a single congressman when they have the power to hire and fire him every two years if they think his loyalties are straying to Canada. The issue is ludicrous.

The founders were so brilliant. Some days I want to scream at how they were in their genius.

I would take him in two seconds. In a heart beat. I'm trying to bang the gong up here I want him.

Maybe because he has never had anything to do with the country. It's not even known if he really is a dual-citizen, he just said that *if* he is, he would renounce it.

I also don't think he dislikes America. He is probably like me, he just dislikes D-bags like you that are ruining our country.

You need to apologize for lowering the IQ on this forum.

This line of reasoning will blow up in the lefts face, as the sitting president has held no less than three citizenships over the course of his life.

Last edited:

The Constitution says no such thing. The requirement is for the president to be a "natural born citizen". This is as opposed to a naturalized citizen. Cruz was born a US citizen. He was never naturalized as one, not needing to be. Therefore he is eligible. The Constitution is also mute on dual citizenship.

Forum List

Back