Open Letter to Senator Ted Cruz, the Canadian

Dual citizenship equals dual loyalties.

Why do you people obfuscate and deflect?

Show me in the Constitution where it states he cannot be President being he renounced his dual citizenship? I read it completely different..He meets the guidelines of Article II Section I.

Ted Cruz is a US Senator holding dual citizenship and therefore, dual loyalties SHAME! :mad:

The Presidential eligibility is an open question . It should be tested in the courts before a dangerous precedent is set. Dual citizenship equals dual loyalties. Precedent

Precedent

I'm not asking you for your opinion. I asked you for the constitutional statute which states the requirement for being President? His mother is an American.. he meets the Constitutional requirement SO LONG as he renounces his Canadian citizenship. Because you don't like that answer you've decided to blatantly lie in order to further an agenda. Mind you, Ted Cruz is not my choice for the nomination. I am backing Rand Paul.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother, he plans to renounce his dual citizenship with Canada and have only a US citizenship.
How can he run for president being Canadian born?

Texas conservatives and right wingers voted a Canadian citizen into the US Senate. :rofl;

There is no law prohibiting citizen of any country being elected to the Senate.

Do you have the same disdain for John Candy, Alex Trebek, William Shatner, Howie Mandel, Jim Carrie, Jennifer Granholm, Paul Anka, Dan Ackroyd, just to name a few Canadians who are American success stories?

Here we go again...making crap up. :lol: nowhere does Dante show disdain for Canadians, that is what right wingers do on health care and other issues.

But you are right in one way, Ted Cruz, like those other Canadians, has made it in America, but none of the others sat in the Congress' upper chamber voting on national issues with dual loyalties

Except he does. It is merely distraction by the Left, who are scared to death of a bright, articulate minority Republican with presidential aspirations.

Dante may be to the left of tea party whackos, you and Cruz, but no sane and honest person would consider Dante a leftist. :rofl:

A person who speaks about himself in the third person is not sane, not honest and is a certifiable whacko leftist idiot.

GOP US SENATOR Bob Dole, conservative GOP leader and nominee for VP and for President on GOP ticket

same here, but that isn't what they are whining about TODAY with Cruz
Dual citizenship equals dual loyalties.

Why do you people obfuscate and deflect?

Baloney!

I left Hungary in 1956. In 1964 I became a Canadian Citizen, with no obligation to Hungary, whatsoever, in spite of the fact that Hungary still claims that I am a Hungarian citizen.

A person's obligation is nothing more and nothing less than that person's inclinations.

BALONEY! Your story is different. Cruz holds dual citizenship and dual loyalties , or is he not an honorable man?

Lefties are desperate to keep the issue alive even if they use vacant cliches. Nobody says "America love or leave it" anymore except jerks who don't have the intelligence to post opinions on real issues.

Whenever Republican Presidents have benn in office, and a few times when Democrats were in, conservatives used that line.

Some people need to get out more, or worse,,,,start being honest.

Google FOX NEWS and that phrase. :rofl:

Show me in the Constitution where it states he cannot be President being he renounced his dual citizenship? I read it completely different..He meets the guidelines of Article II Section I.

Ted Cruz is a US Senator holding dual citizenship and therefore, dual loyalties SHAME! :mad:

The Presidential eligibility is an open question . It should be tested in the courts before a dangerous precedent is set. Dual citizenship equals dual loyalties. Precedent

Precedent

I'm not asking you for your opinion. I asked you for the constitutional statute which states the requirement for being President? His mother is an American.. he meets the Constitutional requirement SO LONG as he renounces his Canadian citizenship. Because you don't like that answer you've decided to blatantly lie in order to further an agenda. Mind you, Ted Cruz is not my choice for the nomination. I am backing Rand Paul.

Many things are tested in the courts. Why do you hate the American way and system so much? The precedent of a dual citizen running for President, screams out for clarification.

Oh how petty you are and how little you know.

Precedent

Precedent

And Rand Paul should be required to pass a sanity test. :lol:

Precedent

Many things are tested in the courts. Why do you hate the American way and system so much? The precedent of a dual citizen running for President, screams out for clarification.

Precedent

Throwing a temper tantrum of insults doesn't change the definition of a natural born citizen as designated in the US Constitution. I expected you to have a rational discussion backed up by facts..I should have known you're not capable of engaging in civilized and substantive debate.

Precedent

Luckily for me he's a Constitutionalist.. I don't support Marxists but carry on.

Luckily for me he's a Constitutionalist.. I don't support Marxists but carry on.

I don't support Marxists either, so there you go. I've known a few and most are more honest than I find you to be. Funny, eh?

I don't support Marxists either, so there you go. I've known a few and most are more honest than I find you to be. Funny, eh?

Oh really? You've known a few honest Marxists.. LMAO!! I am so thankful you're a liberal.. Honest to God.. you're an embarrassment.. but not my problem. :)

Dante may be to the left of tea party whackos, you and Cruz, but no sane and honest person would consider Dante a leftist. :rofl:

A person who speaks about himself in the third person is not sane, not honest and is a certifiable whacko leftist idiot.

GOP US SENATOR Bob Dole, conservative GOP leader and nominee for VP and for President on GOP ticket

He also promoted sex enhancing drugs which would have been put to better use on his failed political career.

We will never know, but there is a good chance that his career had had a better turn if he chose not to be an idiot and talk about himself in the third person.

BTW, since you consider Bob Dole your soul mate in your mutual idiocy in talking about yourselves in the third person, do you also admire his right wing ideas?

Precedent

Throwing a temper tantrum of insults doesn't change the definition of a natural born citizen as designated in the US Constitution. I expected you to have a rational discussion backed up by facts..I should have known you're not capable of engaging in civilized and substantive debate.

We are a nation of laws, not men. This situation demands a court test.

Dante never engages on the red herring. Here that would be what you are troliing while purposefully ignoring...the points Dante has made

Precedent

Precedent

Obama had dual citizenship, I don't recall you being bothered by that?

Birfers^^^ Dante and company..

Newbies and older fans of Dante, notice how Dante doesn't engage the birther issue, namely if Cruz is a US citizen. What we have here is a dual track conversation, where wingnuts go on and make shit up alongside a sound and wholly credible argument: Can a person who held dual citizenship and therefore dual loyalties, be eligible to run for US President and if elected, hold that office?

What precedent would this set? Has Dante even taken a stand?

Precedent

Obama had dual citizenship, I don't recall you being bothered by that?

We only deal with facts. And again, Dante did not vote for Obama in 2008 and he voted

Last edited:

Forum List

Back