Open Letter to Senator Ted Cruz, the Canadian

Why? you didn't name the "Republicans and right-wingers." cause yer brain isn't the size of a pea is it?
Dishonest, disingenuous, and deceitful as usual ?
It is not always comforting to know some things never change. :lol:

Since the original post is mine and makes no refernce to that, why would I? And furthermore, it is an inkind reply

Next time step up your game because Dante is back! :rofl:

poor baby

If this doesn't qualify as a violation of the politics section rule, nothing does. Fair is fair: personal insult with NO ref to content

Since the original post is mine and makes no refernce to that, why would I? And furthermore, it is an inkind reply

poor baby

If this doesn't qualify as a violation of the politics section rule, nothing does. Fair is fair: personal insult with NO ref to content

Now you are whining cause someone said poor baby? Perhaps your thin skin should unass this board?

poor baby

It looked like sympathy to me. And you took it as an insult why exactly?

He is a US Citizen but then you birthers know that right?

Do you deny what Cruz admits, that he holds Canadian citizenship. That would imply dual loyalties. True story

He is a US Citizen and meets the requirements for the Senate.

As to running for the Presidency I personally believe one American parent is all that matters but the law may say differently.

Have the courts ever ruled dual citizenship loyalties within the US government?

This should become a court test case

and no one in the legal area cares what your personal opinions are

The Op has become a birther now that's funny.
Laughing-smiley-face.gif

how funny, we have illegal immigrants protesting against our country do they tell them to leave? No, but they tell a elected Senator for voicing his opinions, especially he's been hard on the Dear Leader so here comes the open letters that he should leave..

liberalism is a total mental disorder...but Howie Deans and the other Democrats are dumping on Cruz, so the Democrat sheep jumps in LIKE USUAL

Last edited:
how funny, we have illegal immigrants protesting against our country do they tell them to leave? No, but they tell a elected Senator for voicing his opinions, especially he's been hard on the Dear Leader so here comes the open letters that he should leave..

liberalism is a total mental disorder...but Howie Deans and the other Democrats are dumping on Cruz, so the Democrat sheep jumps in LIKE USUAL

isn't it though?:lol:

isn't it though?:lol:

I'm just so amazed at how lockstep they are with the party...Obama puts down Rush and the Tea Party, bam we have a dozen threads on it putting them down...now Cruz, the Democrats are putting him down and bam, here comes opens letters from the Democrat base...

you would think they'd be embarrassed they let these politicians lead them around by the nose

If he does not meet the Constitutional requirement to be President of the United States- just because he's "our" guy doesn't make it right.-- I like Ted Cruz but I won't support anyone who usurps and violates the US Constitution, regardless of political affiliation. That's what libruls do. They have no honor or respect for the principles which our nation was founded upon. Don't sink to the level of a librul.

If he does not meet the Constitutional requirement to be President of the United States- just because he's "our" guy doesn't make it right.-- I like Ted Cruz but I won't support anyone who usurps and violates the US Constitution, regardless of political affiliation. That's what libruls do. They have no honor or respect for the principles which our nation was founded upon. Don't sink to the level of a librul.

same here, but that isn't what they are whining about TODAY with Cruz

Except he does. It is merely distraction by the Left, who are scared to death of a bright, articulate minority Republican with presidential aspirations.

I do like Cruz to an extent. But I would want the constitution to be made clear by those not on this board before I would support him for president. Though if it should be Cruz or Hillary that's a no brainer....

Democrats want to relax the rules /look the other way for Hispanics who do not comply with the rules for becoming US Citizens yet want to put the clamp to one that may want to run for President. Why?
Maybe, but considering Dante is not speaking for the Democrats, you post could be considered spam as well as ignorant.

And if and when the rules are changed, as they always have been... :eusa_whistle: btw, name the Democrats next time. That is if your peabrain can. :lol:

I am happy that you stand with Conservatives that non-US Citizens, as defined by US Statute, should not be permitted to vote. Or, are you of the mindset that US Citizen is defined by some other statute??

th

Forum List

Back