Opelousas Police Chief Proposing Ordinance to Ban "Saggy Pants"

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The idea is okay but backward. ALL those on probation should be required to wear their pants at their knees.
That might cut crime. At least post felony jogging.

Civil-Rights-Activist-Fights-Saggy-Pants-with-Billboard.png

On some people it looks terrible. But some people make it look fucking hot. Depends on the person, their body type, their body language, and and their sense of style.

Last edited:
On some people it looks terrible. But some people make it look fucking hot. Depends on the person, their body type, their body language, and and their sense of style.

Obviously you have no sense of "style" if your pants are falling down. I literally can't imagine how anybody could make it look anything besides ridiculous. Your ass would have to be growing out of your calves for it to work on any level at all.

Obviously you have no sense of "style" if your pants are falling down. I literally can't imagine how anybody could make it look anything besides ridiculous. Your ass would have to be growing out of your calves for it to work on any level at all.

I saw some kids walking by my house the other day and the one had to hold onto his belt buckle the entire time to keep his pants from falling all the way down to his ankles. It doesn't just look stupid, it's inconvenient. Why anyone wants to walk around like that is beyond me.

Style is in the eye of the beholder. Just like beauty. Sagging pants is just as much of a style as anything else.

I saw some kids walking by my house the other day and the one had to hold onto his belt buckle the entire time to keep his pants from falling all the way down to his ankles. It doesn't just look stupid, it's inconvenient. Why anyone wants to walk around like that is beyond me.
You could say that about a lot of styles.

Not too many

Not too many
Name one and watch me go to work.

I think wearing white after Labor Day should be a crime as well. Visigoths!

Last edited:
Sagging pants is finally going out style. It is not nearly as common as it used to be.

That being said, the thing that made sagging pants "cool" was that it irritated old farts like me to send it.

The Prison industrial complex is hard at work to make more and more things "against the law"

All they'd have to do is outlaw alcohol and everybody would be a "criminal"...we should try that. ..oh wait

Forum List

Back