Opelousas Police Chief Proposing Ordinance to Ban "Saggy Pants"

On some people it looks terrible. But some people make it look fucking hot. Depends on the person, their body type, their body language, and and their sense of style.

Obviously you have no sense of "style" if your pants are falling down. I literally can't imagine how anybody could make it look anything besides ridiculous. Your ass would have to be growing out of your calves for it to work on any level at all.
Style is in the eye of the beholder. Just like beauty. Sagging pants is just as much of a style as anything else.
It is a sign they desire to be fucked in the ass. Prison signal to other convicts.
That may be what you signal to convicts but most Black guys that wear their pants like that are pretty adverse to being gay.

I dont get why underwear is indecent exposure but bikinis are not?
Because men aren't supposed to wear clothing in an attempt to look desirable, if "fashion" is what they're attempting. They can't compete with bikinis unless they are competing to attract other dudes.
No wonder the Moors had to teach europeans fashion. You are a dunce if you think clothing is not designed for men to be attractive and desirable. Why would they compete with bikinis? That was a dumb statement even for you.

Saggy pants is just another sign of low IQ

Last edited:
Why is the majority of the ones with their ass hanging out, young blacks?

Why don't you see women walking around with their pants half off down their ass crack?

It's the dumbest kick people have ever been on as far as clothes.

Why don't you see women walking around with their pants half off down their ass crack?

Because its a style that originated with Black people.

I dont know. Why dont you ask them?

All kicks are dumb. You are just whining because you cant wear the style.

Even your clothing style is offensive to civilized people. Boy, your people really are a bunch of fuck ups.

Yep, this is going to keep the streets safe. As if thats the point of having a police force in the first place.

Even your clothing style is offensive to civilized people. Boy, your people really are a bunch of fuck ups.
How would you know what is offensive to civilized people? You still scratch your ass when your hair lice get agitated.

The Prison industrial complex is hard at work to make more and more things "against the law"

All they'd have to do is outlaw alcohol and everybody would be a "criminal"...we should try that. ..oh wait
I bet you like eyeing a nice asscrack.

What's more telling is that you see an opportunity to view a man's ass.
Oh shut the fuck up; fools INFLICT their asses on society to show their contempt for normal, working, self-sufficient people.
Now run along, I am sure you can find a pole to smoke and leave decent people alone.

It's not even a matter of being "willing to enforce" it. They /cannot/ enforce it, it will/would be ruled as unconstitutional.

Businesses could require a dress coda and ban the behavior. Certain businesses in my area don't allow them.

Yes businesses can, and often do have dress codes that will stand up in court because an employee is a reflection of the company they work for. However, a street ord? No way that's going to stand up.

Also, I'm not so sure "we" adults can bitch about what kids these days wear...

<insert pictures of hippies with face paint and feathers in their hair, and "disco pants," and pant suits>

The Prison industrial complex is hard at work to make more and more things "against the law"

All they'd have to do is outlaw alcohol and everybody would be a "criminal"...we should try that. ..oh wait
I bet you like eyeing a nice asscrack.

What's more telling is that you see an opportunity to view a man's ass.
Oh shut the fuck up; fools INFLICT their asses on society to show their contempt for normal, working, self-sufficient people.
Now run along, I am sure you can find a pole to smoke and leave decent people alone.

Its ok to be upset and confused when you have conflicting feelings about men

It's not even a matter of being "willing to enforce" it. They /cannot/ enforce it, it will/would be ruled as unconstitutional.

Businesses could require a dress coda and ban the behavior. Certain businesses in my area don't allow them.

Yes businesses can, and often do have dress codes that will stand up in court because an employee is a reflection of the company they work for. However, a street ord? No way that's going to stand up.

Also, I'm not so sure "we" adults can bitch about what kids these days wear...

<insert pictures of hippies with face paint and feathers in their hair, and "disco pants," and pant suits>

Businesses can also require a dress code to enter their business.

It is a sign they desire to be fucked in the ass. Prison signal to other convicts.

And you know most of these kids don't work, which means their parents are buying these saggy pants for them. Gosh, they must be so proud that their children want to grow up to be imprisoned thugs looking for sex.

The left is so quick to judge those who fly the Confederate flag, saying it means one thing and is not merely a pride symbol. They don't take into consideration how most flag owners actually view it and attach their own meaning before judging millions of people. If they keep defending saggy pants, they better change their views on the flag. Or they can have a dose of their own medicine and we can call all the baggy pants kids wannabe convicts.

Hmm, why are they allowed to change the meaning of things, but Southerners can't?

Would it be okay for neighborhood associations to ban saggy pants on their streets? Just wondering since they often ban flags, yellow ribbons, pickup trucks or other things they find objectionable.

Forum List

Back