Opelousas Police Chief Proposing Ordinance to Ban "Saggy Pants"

Sagging pants is finally going out style. It is not nearly as common as it used to be.

That being said, the thing that made sagging pants "cool" was that it irritated old farts like me to send it.
You'd think after tens of thousands of arrests of saggers that tripped on their pants while running, somebody would catch on.

The Prison industrial complex is hard at work to make more and more things "against the law"

All they'd have to do is outlaw alcohol and everybody would be a "criminal"...we should try that. ..oh wait
I bet you like eyeing a nice asscrack.

Civil-Rights-Activist-Fights-Saggy-Pants-with-Billboard.png
You will never see Cam Newton sagging and showing his asscrack.

More young men should look up to Cam; he's the MAN!

On some people it looks terrible. But some people make it look fucking hot. Depends on the person, their body type, their body language, and and their sense of style.

Obviously you have no sense of "style" if your pants are falling down. I literally can't imagine how anybody could make it look anything besides ridiculous. Your ass would have to be growing out of your calves for it to work on any level at all.

I saw some kids walking by my house the other day and the one had to hold onto his belt buckle the entire time to keep his pants from falling all the way down to his ankles. It doesn't just look stupid, it's inconvenient. Why anyone wants to walk around like that is beyond me.
To be really down wid da hood their shoelaces have to be untied and trailing.

On some people it looks terrible. But some people make it look fucking hot. Depends on the person, their body type, their body language, and and their sense of style.

Obviously you have no sense of "style" if your pants are falling down. I literally can't imagine how anybody could make it look anything besides ridiculous. Your ass would have to be growing out of your calves for it to work on any level at all.

I saw some kids walking by my house the other day and the one had to hold onto his belt buckle the entire time to keep his pants from falling all the way down to his ankles. It doesn't just look stupid, it's inconvenient. Why anyone wants to walk around like that is beyond me.

Yeah, in 1985

When was the last time you saw a Black person from the hood? You must old as dirt.

It makes running from the police funny to watch

When was the last time you saw a Black person from the hood? You must old as dirt.

They were wearing Kangos and dancing on a piece of cardboard. Thats how much he knows about the black community. He probably thinks we all say "I pity the fool" too :rofl:

A state university wanted to ban saggy pants. Of course, the idiots started whining about it being a cultural thing and they took the sign down. I don't know why these morons want to wear their pants that way since it symbolizes prisoners being "available" for sex. Parents who allow it are just as ignorant as their children.

They fight for the right to be stupid and offend people. It is offensive seeing peoples' underwear. They look so incredibly stupid walking around with baggy pants and their asses sticking out. It was funny to watch the video of a thug tripping on his pants and allowing the police to catch him. That is all they are good for. I have seen these brainless kids trying to walk and having to stop every few steps and pulling the pants up a bit.

Just what message are they trying to send with this ridiculous 'trend?' Do they want sex from other guys? Do they honestly think they look cool?

I think the university is within it's right to impose a dress code on campus. It's not about race, it's about looking like decent young adults.

I think the college should have pushed harder to set this rule. I don't care who bitches about it. Those that think it's a culture thing are kidding themselves. It's a stupid fad that should have gone away by now, but since some young people like looking and acting like thugs, it has continued. Pull your fucking pants up and act like an adult. I wouldn't hire anyone who walked in with their pants down and underwear hanging out. It's mob mentality. Gotta dress like the thugs and have sagging pants and gold teeth. It just shows how stupid you are.

Sagging pants sign causes uproar at Henderson State University - KATV - Breaking News Weather and Razorback Sports

I thought showing underwear used to be considered indecent exposure. It's offensive. While it's legal to go around looking like a thug and wannabe prison bitch, it's not smart. And parents who allow their sons to dress that way are lousy parents.

I do think schools and stores should be allowed to ban saggy pants.

Style is in the eye of the beholder. Just like beauty. Sagging pants is just as much of a style as anything else.
It is a sign they desire to be fucked in the ass. Prison signal to other convicts.

I dont get why underwear is indecent exposure but bikinis are not?
Because men aren't supposed to wear clothing in an attempt to look desirable, if "fashion" is what they're attempting. They can't compete with bikinis unless they are competing to attract other dudes.

Pretty damn stupid. Never pass a law you aren't willing to enforce. And cops should NOT BE enforcing fashion. That's some liberal commie shit.

It's not even a matter of being "willing to enforce" it. They /cannot/ enforce it, it will/would be ruled as unconstitutional.

It's not even a matter of being "willing to enforce" it. They /cannot/ enforce it, it will/would be ruled as unconstitutional.

Businesses could require a dress coda and ban the behavior. Certain businesses in my area don't allow them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back