OPCW: Barzeh Research Center free from chemical weapons

We got attacked, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
Attacking syria is not "protecting us" how in the hell could you even come up with that shit?
You really need to stop. It seems like you enjoy getting raped by false equivalencies though :dunno:

We also got attacked on 9/11 you sniveling fool. And I guess you have 0 empathy for the innocents that got gassed as well. You just hate Trump...admit it. If Obama did it you'd be singing his praises. You are a political hack dirt-bag.
What does 9-11 have to do with syria? Geez dude, are you literally retarded?
Obama is in my top 5 of worst presidents in our history. Anything else, you tunnel vision dumbfuck?

Attacking syria is not "protecting us" how in the hell could you even come up with that shit?
You really need to stop. It seems like you enjoy getting raped by false equivalencies though :dunno:

We also got attacked on 9/11 you sniveling fool. And I guess you have 0 empathy for the innocents that got gassed as well. You just hate Trump...admit it. If Obama did it you'd be singing his praises. You are a political hack dirt-bag.
Obama is in my top 5 of worst presidents in our history. Anything else, you tunnel vision dumbfuck?

Many 9/11 terrorists were captured in Syria 'dumbfuck.' Assad can't control his own country and it has become a liability to U.S. safety.

Many 9/11 terrorists were captured in Syria 'dumbfuck.' Assad can't control his own country and it has become a liability to U.S. safety.
:lol:

what WAS found? Nothing? not even a pencil?
Laughing gas.

oh-----there were so many NITRATES around that the team detected
Nitrous Oxide? I am not surprised. Nitrates are used LOTS in
terrorist car bombs. What else?
Cigarette smoke.

Nicotine sulfate is highly poisonous-----but I know of no use of it
in Islamic terrorism so far.

what else?
Pixie dust.

The Baathist fascists of Syria are a fascinating group of people.
Unwillingly, Oblomow admits the truth. Someone fooled him big time. Not too smart, that Obama guy, if you ask me. Maybe, that´s a precondition to become US President.
I want our troops home.

And Bashaar needs to be told the next time any group uses chemical agents on the people, a shock and awe is going to drop right on his head, wherever he may be. No warning.
Assad is not providing Washington with pretexts to intervene. One doesn´t need to be too smart to get this.
Assad cannot protect his people, thus he must go.

Unwillingly, Oblomow admits the truth. Someone fooled him big time. Not too smart, that Obama guy, if you ask me. Maybe, that´s a precondition to become US President.
I want our troops home.

And Bashaar needs to be told the next time any group uses chemical agents on the people, a shock and awe is going to drop right on his head, wherever he may be. No warning.
Assad is not providing Washington with pretexts to intervene. One doesn´t need to be too smart to get this.
He can and does.

The OPCW inspected the facility two times, in November 2017 the last time, and the facility was declared free of chemical weapons. Therefore, the attack was a war crime, an illegal attack on a civilian target.

"On 22 November 2017, a second round of inspections was concluded at the Barzah
and Jamrayah facilities of the SSRC. In February this year, samples were sent to two
designated laboratories for analysis. The results of the inspection were issued on
28 February as an addendum to my report EC-87/DG.15 (dated 23 February 2018)
and it was noted that the inspection team did not observe any activities inconsistent
with obligations under the Convention."
https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/EC/87/en/ec87dg21_e_.pdf

"As we work in civilian pharmaceutical and chemical research, we did not expect that we would be hit," he said.

Instead, the centre had been producing antidotes to scorpion and snake venom while running tests on chemical products used in making food, medicine and children's toys, according to Said.

"If there were chemical weapons, we would not be able to stand here. I've been here since 5:30 am in full health -- I'm not coughing," he added.
At destroyed Syria lab, workers deny producing toxic weapons

Related:
Last two chemical weapons facilities in Syria belong to rebels: OPCW

What I know is --- the OPCW STOPPED producing reports and documents that they promised to be monthly on Syria after the LAST Trump bombing. I went there to look. I'm not taking sides. I just have NO HOPE that the OPCW is competent or thorough enough. THe last time we depended on UN inspections, they had 10 years and convinced no one about Iraq..

And if that's true -- why is Syria blocking UN OPCW access to the scene of the recent attack? And don't tell me they are not...

The OPCW inspected the facility two times, in November 2017 the last time, and the facility was declared free of chemical weapons. Therefore, the attack was a war crime, an illegal attack on a civilian target.

and Jamrayah facilities of the SSRC. In February this year, samples were sent to two
designated laboratories for analysis. The results of the inspection were issued on
and it was noted that the inspection team did not observe any activities inconsistent

"As we work in civilian pharmaceutical and chemical research, we did not expect that we would be hit," he said.

Instead, the centre had been producing antidotes to scorpion and snake venom while running tests on chemical products used in making food, medicine and children's toys, according to Said.

"If there were chemical weapons, we would not be able to stand here. I've been here since 5:30 am in full health -- I'm not coughing," he added.

Related:

What I know is --- the OPCW STOPPED producing reports and documents that they promised to be monthly on Syria after the LAST Trump bombing. I went there to look. I'm not taking sides. I just have NO HOPE that the OPCW is competent or thorough enough. THe last time we depended on UN inspections, they had 10 years and convinced no one about Iraq..

And if that's true -- why is Syria blocking UN OPCW access to the scene of the recent attack? And don't tell me they are not...
There were security risks. At first, on their arrival, Trump began bombing the country. Second, on their arrival in Douma, they were attacked by Islamists coming out of their hideout.

Last year, the OPCW accepted samples from biased sources. Those who carried out the false flag attack, gave samples to the OPCW and they made their report based on that fraud.

I want our troops home.

He can and does.
That is why he has been responsible for the deaths of a half million men, women, and children. Assad cannot protect his people: he must go.

Related:

They are not.

Unarmed-UN organizations are notorious for not entering disputed areas until there is no chance whatsoever of their people being in danger.

Blame America, GB and France for the attacks and then rebels for shelling to stop the OPCW from entering the area.

Famed War Reporter Robert Fisk Reaches Syrian 'Chemical Attack' Site, Concludes "They Were Not Gassed"

America, France and GB did NOT call for the OPCW to check the area...Syria and Russia apparently did.

And if America, GB and France were SO desperate for the OPCW to do their tests - why did they not wait until after the testing was done before they did the airstrikes?
The answer is obvious.
They are not interested in the truth...they just wanted to do the strikes. And they wanted to make sure the OPCW got in there so late that if they showed there was not attack...the three countries could just say the data had deteriorated.

All the reports on the ground so far have shown there was no attack - that children that were in the hospital for non-related reasons (tunnel digging for the rebels, mostly) were bribed by the White Helmets to lie and say they were gassed.
It's all in the videos/links I posted above.

Only a galactic idiot would attack a small town with chemical weapons - knowing full well this would bring the wrath of the world down on you - when you are winning the civil war.

Related:

They are not.

Unarmed-UN organizations are notorious for not entering disputed areas until there is no chance whatsoever of their people being in danger.

Blame America, GB and France for the attacks and then rebels for shelling to stop the OPCW from entering the area.

Famed War Reporter Robert Fisk Reaches Syrian 'Chemical Attack' Site, Concludes "They Were Not Gassed"

America, France and GB did NOT call for the OPCW to check the area...Syria and Russia apparently did.

And if America, GB and France were SO desperate for the OPCW to do their tests - why did they not wait until after the testing was done before they did the airstrikes?
The answer is obvious.
They are not interested in the truth...they just wanted to do the strikes. And they wanted to make sure the OPCW got in there so late that if they showed there was not attack...the three countries could just say the data had deteriorated.

All the reports on the ground so far have shown there was no attack - that children that were in the hospital for non-related reasons (tunnel digging for the rebels, mostly) were bribed by the White Helmets to lie and say they were gassed.
It's all in the videos/links I posted above.

Only a galactic idiot would attack a small town with chemical weapons - knowing full well this would bring the wrath of the world down on you - when you are winning the civil war.

I'll give Ron Paul the benefit here, but if we really WANTED an assessment, we or Britain or France could get one tomorrow WITHOUT the UN. I don't think anyone wants to know. Or they're not sharing with the world.

I have some skepticism here also but ---- what I KNOW is the UN is NEVER part of determining truth of ANYTHING. Not Iraq WMDs, not slavery, not Global Warming, not Chem weapons in Syria.

I want our troops home.

He can and does.
That is why he has been responsible for the deaths of a half million men, women, and children. Assad cannot protect his people: he must go.
Assad is not responsible for terrorist invasions orchestrated abroad.

Forum List

Back