OPCW: No chemical weapons found in Douma

Unfortunately, the source for the news is Sputnik and Russia, so we are in a "he said, she said" situation.

Unless we have an unbiased UN panel with both US, Russian, Chinese, scientists releasing findings etc. things are going to get dicey. I have a feeling, the US and NATO allies will not allow that to happen this time.

No information will be better for their case than true information.

So the Russians, Chinese, Syrians, Iranians etc. will be on their own, and looking like any information they release will be biased.

I have a feeling you might be right unless this civil war in the Deep State here in the US can be straightened out soon. Unless that happens, the administration appears to have to follow a policy of appeasement to the military-industrial war making intelligence apparatus.

I'm not even sure if things would change if they had complete control otherwise.
The thing is this sort of thing has been played out several times now. Recall how Obama and most of the West claimed Russian supported rebels shot down the Malaysian plane, in Ukraine. Much like Trump's two missile attacks on Syria, Obama and West immediately blamed Russian rebels without ever providing documented proof. Obama placed sanctions on Russia, and act of war.

When a gas attack occurred under Obama, in Syria, to his credit he did not escalate the situation by bombing. For this he was mercilessly criticized by much of the media, due to his 'red line' comment. It is clear to me that most of the MSM has become the mouthpiece for the Deep State and the MIC.

And at the same time the Russians fabricated false "evidence" to "prove" it wasn't them.

Do you have some proof of that?

Oh, yes.

'Clear and unequivocal' that Russia faked MH17 evidence

"
Satellite images of missile launcher were tampered with to blame Ukrainians for airliner crash that killed 298, Bellingcat investigative group says"

Ukrainian pilot falsely accused by Russia of shooting down flight MH17 'kills himself'

"
Russian officials and media had accused Mr Voloshyn of flying the jet which shot down the Boeing 777 passenger plane, killing all 298 people on board.

However, a two-year Dutch investigation concluded the plane had been destroyed by a Russian Buk missile."

Russia claims this satellite image shows moment flight MH17 was shot down by fighter jet

"
Russia claims this satellite image shows moment flight MH17 was shot down by fighter jet"

"The photographs were broadcast tonight by Russian state media as evidence the passenger plane was shot down in July by a Ukrainian warplane and not a ground to air missile as previously believed."

Three different falsehoods the Russians used, not to prove anything, but to sow the seeds of doubt in the west. They do it all the time.

It happened with the poison attack in England too. The Russians said the poison could have come from England, not that it did, but it could have done. But then that's all that's needed for people to start conspiracy theories that will be dealt with in Russia, but not in the West.

You have no idea what Chattham House, Royal Institute of Intentional Affairs, or the Council of Foreign Affairs, or the Round Table Groups are do you?

I don't think there really is much point in us even discussing this topic.

Fine, let's not discuss this.

The thing is this sort of thing has been played out several times now. Recall how Obama and most of the West claimed Russian supported rebels shot down the Malaysian plane, in Ukraine. Much like Trump's two missile attacks on Syria, Obama and West immediately blamed Russian rebels without ever providing documented proof. Obama placed sanctions on Russia, and act of war.

When a gas attack occurred under Obama, in Syria, to his credit he did not escalate the situation by bombing. For this he was mercilessly criticized by much of the media, due to his 'red line' comment. It is clear to me that most of the MSM has become the mouthpiece for the Deep State and the MIC.

And at the same time the Russians fabricated false "evidence" to "prove" it wasn't them.

Oh, yes.

"
Satellite images of missile launcher were tampered with to blame Ukrainians for airliner crash that killed 298, Bellingcat investigative group says"

Ukrainian pilot falsely accused by Russia of shooting down flight MH17 'kills himself'

"
Russian officials and media had accused Mr Voloshyn of flying the jet which shot down the Boeing 777 passenger plane, killing all 298 people on board.

However, a two-year Dutch investigation concluded the plane had been destroyed by a Russian Buk missile."

Russia claims this satellite image shows moment flight MH17 was shot down by fighter jet

"
Russia claims this satellite image shows moment flight MH17 was shot down by fighter jet"

"The photographs were broadcast tonight by Russian state media as evidence the passenger plane was shot down in July by a Ukrainian warplane and not a ground to air missile as previously believed."

Three different falsehoods the Russians used, not to prove anything, but to sow the seeds of doubt in the west. They do it all the time.

It happened with the poison attack in England too. The Russians said the poison could have come from England, not that it did, but it could have done. But then that's all that's needed for people to start conspiracy theories that will be dealt with in Russia, but not in the West.

You have no idea what Chattham House, Royal Institute of Intentional Affairs, or the Council of Foreign Affairs, or the Round Table Groups are do you?

If you are curious though. . .

Seriously?

The Chatham House Rule reads as follows:

When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.

Q. What are the benefits of using the Rule?
A. It allows people to speak as individuals, and to express views that may not be those of their organizations, and therefore it encourages free discussion. People usually feel more relaxed if they don't have to worry about their reputation or the implications if they are publicly quoted.

Real transparency there, huh?

And their list of experts reads like a Russian and middle eastern propagandists. No biases there, I am sure. Lol

Unfortunately, the source for the news is Sputnik and Russia, so we are in a "he said, she said" situation.

Unless we have an unbiased UN panel with both US, Russian, Chinese, scientists releasing findings etc. things are going to get dicey. I have a feeling, the US and NATO allies will not allow that to happen this time.

No information will be better for their case than true information.

So the Russians, Chinese, Syrians, Iranians etc. will be on their own, and looking like any information they release will be biased.

I have a feeling you might be right unless this civil war in the Deep State here in the US can be straightened out soon. Unless that happens, the administration appears to have to follow a policy of appeasement to the military-industrial war making intelligence apparatus.

I'm not even sure if things would change if they had complete control otherwise.

Oh, yes.

"

"

"

Oh, yes.

"

"

"

Ah, so when you said there isn't any point discussing this, you meant, you want to discuss this.

Well, I'm not watching some random video. Either give your opinion or don't.

Oh, yes.

"

"

"

Ah, so when you said there isn't any point discussing this, you meant, you want to discuss this.

The official reasons for the crash remain classified.

Well, the thing is, I doubt you would believe the truth.

Seriously?

When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.

A. It allows people to speak as individuals, and to express views that may not be those of their organizations, and therefore it encourages free discussion. People usually feel more relaxed if they don't have to worry about their reputation or the implications if they are publicly quoted.

And their list of experts reads like a Russian and middle eastern propagandists. No biases there, I am sure. Lol

Oh, yes.

"

"

"

That is what I meant when I responed to frigidweirdo. All of his sources are part of that community, the RIIA and CFR use the Chattham House rules. Chattham House is the home of the RIIA. It is from that place that all of this propaganda originates.

Russian briefing at OPCW chemical arms body is stunt - UK envoy
You fell for it. But, of course we know why.

The OPCW confirmed that no traces of chemical weapons were found during the fact-finding mission in Douma.

"Last week, the fact-finding mission of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) visited a site in the Damascus suburb of Douma to collect samples in connection with the alleged April 7 chemical attack.

Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the Russian General Staff Col. Gen. Sergey Rudskoy has announced that the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) had confirmed that there were no chemical weapons found at the Barzeh research center in Damascus despite the US officials’ claims.

The ministry further noted that thousands of people could have died if there was any chemical weapon on the sites that were attacked by the US-led coalition."

OPCW Finds No Chemical Weapons at Syrian Facilities Bombed by US - Russian MoD - Muraselon

In fact, earlier in this thread, you linked to Yahoo for a source which quoted Reuters which is part of the RIIA / Chatham House. IOW, Anglo-American propaganda for the Round table groups, World Bank and the Global Banking cabal.

Ok, you are saying that they spread propaganda in favor of the Russians or not? Or are you saying they spread propaganda in favor of the US and the UK?

Either way, they are spreading propaganda.

Now, as to whether Russia or Ukraine shot down the plane, my bet is on Russia. Unless you believe the soviets are harmless, in which that proves to me, you have not studied nearly enough to understand who they really are.
Russian briefing at OPCW chemical arms body is stunt - UK envoy
You fell for it. But, of course we know why.

The OPCW confirmed that no traces of chemical weapons were found during the fact-finding mission in Douma.

"Last week, the fact-finding mission of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) visited a site in the Damascus suburb of Douma to collect samples in connection with the alleged April 7 chemical attack.

Chief of the Main Operational Directorate of the Russian General Staff Col. Gen. Sergey Rudskoy has announced that the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) had confirmed that there were no chemical weapons found at the Barzeh research center in Damascus despite the US officials’ claims.

The ministry further noted that thousands of people could have died if there was any chemical weapon on the sites that were attacked by the US-led coalition."

OPCW Finds No Chemical Weapons at Syrian Facilities Bombed by US - Russian MoD - Muraselon

In fact, earlier in this thread, you linked to Yahoo for a source which quoted Reuters which is part of the RIIA / Chatham House. IOW, Anglo-American propaganda for the Round table groups, World Bank and the Global Banking cabal.

Oh, yes.

"

"

"

The official reasons for the crash remain classified.

Well, the thing is, I doubt you would believe the truth.

Sure, classified is what we, as the public, deal with all the time.

Now, pick through what you do know. Every time something happens that potentially involves Russia, Russia comes out with deflection.

They don't come out with real definitive proof, and they don't seem to act like they actually care about it.

It's all a bit of a game for Putin.

When it came to the Ukraine, Putin said Russia wasn't involved. But there were suspicions that certain Russian military forces were working on a sort of "free-lance" type status.

Well, now we know this is the case in Syria. So why wouldn't it have been the case in the Ukraine? Putin does this primarily for his home audience who get angry at men dying in far away wars, so he says they're "free-lance" more or less, and the people can't complain.

Putin says that Russia must try and get the Crimea back, and then protests spring up over night in the Ukraine, as if spontaneously. As if the FSB hasn't had a hand in it.

Then a few days later Russian troops without insignia took over the Parliament of the Crimea. An invasion that wasn't an invasion because they left their Russian badges at home, as they seem to like doing.

You can look at the murders of journalists and people who oppose Putin. Where are the murders of those who support Putin? There aren't many, or any.

So you're led to believe that all these people being assassinated, are being done by British or American agents trying to undermine Putin by using nuclear material, nerve agents in their own country to take out people who no one gives a fuck about except for Putin?

Sergei Skripal was a nobody. However Putin wanted to send a message as he had done with Alexander Litvinenko. Why would anyone else bother? If you wanted to get at Putin, there are far better ways of doing it. Who else would want to kill former Russian spies who defected to the West?

Who would want to kill journalists who oppose Putin?

Seriously?

Oh, yes.

"

"

"

That is what I meant when I responed to frigidweirdo. All of his sources are part of that community, the RIIA and CFR use the Chattham House rules. Chattham House is the home of the RIIA. It is from that place that all of this propaganda originates.

My sources are whatever they are. The information in them needs to be looked at closely.

Let's take the source from the Mirror. A shitty UK newspaper. Does it matter that it was from the Mirror? No, not really, the source can be found elsewhere, but the Mirror is pointing elsewhere.

They mention a guy called Mikhail Leontyev. They talk about "Russian state media" too.

Mikhail Leontyev works for National TV Channel 1 in Russia, state owned. Well, 38.9% is owned by the Federal Agency for State Property Management. 25% by National Media Group which is owned in part by the Bank of Russia, Sogaz and others, basically people who in favor with Putin. Also Roman Abramovich, who is also in favor with Putin owns part of Channel 1.

Nothing suggests that Channel 1 isn't under Putin's thumb.

Russia’s Channel One show satellite photo evidencing MH17 was downed by fighter jet

Here's TASS reporting it, another Putin controlled media outlet. This time totally controlled by Putin.

So, this is where the western media picked it up from. You can criticize the Mirror, but are you willing to criticize TASS?

The picture's source is Vesti.ru, or Vesti (VGTRK) - Wikipedia

This is also state owned.

So, here's the question. Why the fuck would the Russian owned media be reporting, and STILL HAVE THIS SHIT ON THEIR WEBPAGES, if they didn't want people to think it?

The image is clearly bullshit. It'd be a very lucky satellite image to pick it up. It's be even harder to pick it up from western intelligence services and then splash it across the front pages. Perhaps the western intelligence services made it and sent it to Russia, but Putin isn't so dumb as to play along with this nonsense.

Not only that, we know that the missile didn't come from a plane at all, it came from a BUK which both Russian and the West seem to agree on now.

So, any questions as to why this is complete and utter bullshit on the part of Russia?

I have a question. Why would Russia do this? Why would PUTIN do this, because it wouldn't have appeared in any state media outlet without Putin's approval, that's a certainty.

Official Syrian news, eh?

You think the MSM is going to report this? When they were practically begging for Trump to strike?

Grow up.

Official Syrian news, eh?

You think the MSM is going to report this? When they were practically begging for Trump to strike?

Grow up.

I question all opposition sources, of course. That I question domestic sources all the more does not let them off the hook.

Forum List

Back