Did you have any idea that all this Trump corruption would show up so early in his administration?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Personally, I figured that it would take time with the GOP helping him and covering for him.

But this is a race against time.

Who knew a president could rack up so much corruption in less than a year and a half? I'm flabbergasted.

There is no way to even predict to what comes next.

I did. No man can change his ways overnight, Trump has always been an arrogant charlatan and I'm not surprised at all.

What corruption are you talking about? Why no link to it? I do agree with one thing you say: There is no way to predict what comes next. But it's always been that way.

• Banned
What corruption are you talking about? Why no link to it? I do agree with one thing you say: There is no way to predict what comes next. But it's always been that way.
We've seen two books.

Read them.

In tbe liberal mind, Trump is guilty because some idiots wrote a book.

there is absolutely no reason to argue with someone like that

do yourself a favor and have a good laugh and ignore them.

I think more people need to call them out because what they are doing is trying to influence an election.

I think more people need to call them out because what they are doing is trying to influence an election.

Your right an attempt should be made to help educate them. But I for one am tired of arguing with internet liberals and two come on sites like this to see what people think about a Political event. Do as you wish: They are not going to change their mind regardless of what argument or facts you present. It's like talking to this wall (pointing to the brick wall in my office)

Your right an attempt should be made to help educate them. But I for one am tired of arguing with internet liberals and two come on sites like this to see what people think about a Political event. Do as you wish: They are not going to change their mind regardless of what argument or facts you present. It's like talking to this wall (pointing to the brick wall in my office)
You are 100 percent correct. But other people are watching and they might get their minds changed.

I knew this would happen. It happens with EVERY POLITICIAN. The extreme political poles make mountains out of molehills.
I'm guessing it is an extension of their childhood

I see no evidence of CORRUPTION, or even any indication that the Original Poster even knows what the word means.

You have to actually read the book. Idiots are folks who pass judgment on a book without reading it.

We've seen two books.

Read them.
Fairy tale books? You know a book is not proof on anything, right?
There are real differences between the fairy tail that Obama was born on the moon or Hillary ran a child sex ring out of a pizza parlor and the chronicled events outlined in the first Trump Book which I read. It's basically a list of headlines and Trump quotes.

You have to actually read the book. Idiots are folks who pass judgment on a book without reading it.
Whether or not you read the book, how does a book prove anything the author claims is true? Why don't you read a book celled "The 12th Planet" and you'll see where the aliens are.

Guess you believe everything in the bible huh? It is a book after all

Trump supporters are arguing and defending the point that they do not have to read books. Trump does not read books, why should they? The cult must be kept pure. Unfiltered thoughts, ideas, and knowledge must be regulated and prevented.

Personally, I figured that it would take time with the GOP helping him and covering for him.

Who knew a president could rack up so much corruption in less than a year and a half? I'm flabbergasted.

what corruption...?

what corruption...?
They can't seem to say...something about reading a book.....

Forum List

Back