Last two chemical weapons facilities in Syria belong to rebels: OPCW

Not a good link for this but I still wouldn't doubt it.
Why not? There are objective news. So I guess it is the best source for a forum to use.
They seem pro assad. Their internet domain and stuff isn't even registered.
So go straight to the source.
UPDATED Media Brief: Reported Use of Chemical Weapons, Southern Idlib, Syria, 4 April 2017

And what is wrong with being "pro-Assad?" Do you have such a short memory that you forgot that our own western mass media was "pro-Assad" during the years of George Bush's war with Iraq?

PRESIDENT ASSAD OF SYRIA IS NOT AN EVIL DICTATOR KILLING HIS PEOPLE- THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS LIED!

Why not? There are objective news. So I guess it is the best source for a forum to use.
UPDATED Media Brief: Reported Use of Chemical Weapons, Southern Idlib, Syria, 4 April 2017

And what is wrong with being "pro-Assad?" Do you have such a short memory that you forgot that our own western mass media was "pro-Assad" during the years of George Bush's war with Iraq?

PRESIDENT ASSAD OF SYRIA IS NOT AN EVIL DICTATOR KILLING HIS PEOPLE- THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS LIED!
Don't misunderstand me man.
It's just that's good news for him, I read it was "pro Assad" and their not even registered. But you never know. Regardless, it was worth questioning.

Don't misunderstand me man.
It's just that's good news for him, I read it was "pro Assad" and their not even registered. But you never know. Regardless, it was worth questioning.
True, but remember, all news and all sources are worth questioning.

Forum List

Back