OPCW: Barzeh Research Center free from chemical weapons

Assad is responsible for protecting his people.

He has failed to do so.
According to everyone, Assad is winning this war.
And killing 500,000 men and women and children. He is killing his people and not protecting them.
Sad relapse of yours, Damascus Dan. However, when did you say something bad about the "opposition"? That´s al-Qaeda and ISIS.
No relapse of mine. Your president is murdering his people, half a million of them. Your enemy is not my friend. And you know that I have never supported al-Qaeda or ISIS.

I want Assad on the gallows and America out of Syria.

Assad is responsible for protecting his people.

He has failed to do so.
According to everyone, Assad is winning this war.
And killing 500,000 men and women and children. He is killing his people and not protecting them.
Sad relapse of yours, Damascus Dan. However, when did you say something bad about the "opposition"? That´s al-Qaeda and ISIS.
No relapse of mine. Your president is murdering his people, half a million of them. Your enemy is not my friend. And you know that I have never supported al-Qaeda or ISIS.

I want Assad on the gallows and America out of Syria.
You simply don´t have to want that. And your opinion of Assad is based on al-Qaeda propaganda.
In your absurd view, every dead of the war was murdered by Assad. In fact, Assad did not murder anyone and the war was imposed on the Syrian people by foreign powers. If Assad was such a brutal dictator, he could not have prevailed for so many years and couldn´t win the war. The Syrian government fights brutal murders in a fight for humanity and freedom. That´s a fact. And those who deny that, support the terrorists, whether willingly or not. Those who have been confronted with the fact and still call for Assad´s death do it willingly.

The free world wants Assad out of power and on the gallows.

Your absurd view is that Assad is not responsible for half a million dead in Syria.

Brutal dictators who are not popular unfortunately (here you are quite wrong) can prevail for many years.

The Syrian government does not embrace freedom and humanity.

The free world wants Assad out of power and on the gallows.

Your absurd view is that Assad is not responsible for half a million dead in Syria.

Brutal dictators who are not popular unfortunately (here you are quite wrong) can prevail for many years.

The Syrian government does not embrace freedom and humanity.
Who cares what your criminal leaders say?

You offer a Syrian vid? Really??

Only a Damascus Dan would believe Assad is not responsible for the war and the carnage.

Or are you doing this for pay?

You do no good to your cause Bleipriester..............you only worsen it....

The more you lie the more turn against your BS rhetoric...............as I have said.........best to lay low and let this pass........

ISIS is nearly destroyed and Trump doesn't want to take you out..........YET..........

So end the BS .....

You are a paid Damascus Dan, while I am an honorable American patriot.
I don´t think you are a honorable American patriot. You are just parroting your government´s absurd claims. What happens while party lapdogs like you spread fake news: Who stops the Saudi Terror Airforce? (shockingly graphic)
No true American cares what a Damascus Dan like you thinks about these things.

Then you cite yourself (no cred as source) almadarnews (no cred as source).

:)

You do no good to your cause Bleipriester..............you only worsen it....

The more you lie the more turn against your BS rhetoric...............as I have said.........best to lay low and let this pass........

ISIS is nearly destroyed and Trump doesn't want to take you out..........YET..........

So end the BS .....
Trump is unfit for the office. Warships ain´t rubber ducks.

I don´t think you are a honorable American patriot. You are just parroting your government´s absurd claims. What happens while party lapdogs like you spread fake news: Who stops the Saudi Terror Airforce? (shockingly graphic)

Evidence is provided, of course you ignore it.

Evidence that is not factual, in this case.

Evidence that is not factual, in this case.
The Saudi King´s stooge says Assad must go.

ASSAD-LAUGHING-at-the-west1.jpg

^^^ Damascus Dan chooses a picture that makes his dictator look like Saddam.

Forum List

Back