Op-Ed: Pope Francis to be "tried" in Jerusalem

Crazy are people who claim to be the righteous leaders & rule of this world after calling satan the rule of this world.
Crazy is claiming themselves holy men but take mob blood money while also selling salvation to any evil who is dumb enough to give them a dime.
Crazy is hob nobbing with all the evil rulers (like Castro) and terrorists (like Arafat and Hamas).
Crazy is being anti abortion then supporting radicals who kill woman and children in hospitals buses and schools.
Crazy is going to a church that makes you eat the flesh & drink the blood (canibalism)
Of a incestual character who impregnates his mother.
Crazy is the way church handles moleststions by revictimizing the victims & sending the abusers to another parish to be another towns problem.
Crazy are the people who waitvall day to kiss the Dagon fishman god ring of a grown man in a fish head hat and holloween cape.
Brilliant!

View attachment 48194
No, It is true. The Pope is being put on [edit] trial [/edit] by the Sanhedrin council. I have only heard passing references to this but it is a serious matter. As I understand it the question is how is it that the Pope can overrule the commandment of God.

Which commandment is that?

anyone who has read the bible----and believes it in the manner that
the person known in history as "jesus" believed, would understand
the reference------

Which commandment, I think you Israelites broke them all , over an over again and still are.
Besides Yahweh was a tribal war god , stole from the Canaanites. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, all a myth, they are your triad.

is that what Jesus told you, Penelope?

It has been a month or two, I forget, is this your Catholic persona or your Muslim persona?

the real burning question----random----is-----what are the words that
look like "edit" ??????? -----a curious mind WANTS TO KNOW
I give. What? (Seriously, I did not catch that.)

your post----just preceding this last one---^^^^^
I created my own edit hypertags if that is what you mean. Shows I added the word 'trial' when I edited my post. Maybe I should used a certain color or something. What do you think?

I am PC compromised-----I don't even know how to do that stuff

Crazy are people who claim to be the righteous leaders & rule of this world after calling satan the rule of this world.
Crazy is claiming themselves holy men but take mob blood money while also selling salvation to any evil who is dumb enough to give them a dime.
Crazy is hob nobbing with all the evil rulers (like Castro) and terrorists (like Arafat and Hamas).
Crazy is being anti abortion then supporting radicals who kill woman and children in hospitals buses and schools.
Crazy is going to a church that makes you eat the flesh & drink the blood (canibalism)
Crazy is the way church handles moleststions by revictimizing the victims & sending the abusers to another parish to be another towns problem.
Crazy are the people who waitvall day to kiss the Dagon fishman god ring of a grown man in a fish head hat and holloween cape.
Brilliant!

View attachment 48194
No, It is true. The Pope is being put on [edit] trial [/edit] by the Sanhedrin council. I have only heard passing references to this but it is a serious matter. As I understand it the question is how is it that the Pope can overrule the commandment of God.

It has been a month or two, I forget, is this your Catholic persona or your Muslim persona?

Neither, its my reality persona. So which commandment are you talking about.
Do you believe in God?

I'm agnostic, so really couldn't tell you. I have studied ancient religions, and yours , if jewish , is based on Sumerians , Canaanites, Egyptian, Greek, and Persian oral myths told over and over again till a whole bunch of people started writing things down and voila. Moses is most likely based on Sargon. All religions are a intertwined and the Israelites is not unique.

you really should stop claiming to have "studied" religions Penelope----it gives you away as a parrot of silly propagandaists-------what you have done is memorized lots of islamo Nazi crap------so tell me-----what did you actually think of the GITA?? did you consider it to be
good literature? I would be delighted to discuss it with you

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

the reference------

Which commandment, I think you Israelites broke them all , over an over again and still are.
Besides Yahweh was a tribal war god , stole from the Canaanites. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, all a myth, they are your triad.

I think that you French Canadian catholic descendants are the dregs of almost humanity----you are all criminals, pimps and whores and the
EIFEL tower is a LINGAM figure which whores of your ilk worship

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

Do you believe in God?

I'm agnostic, so really couldn't tell you. I have studied ancient religions, and yours , if jewish , is based on Sumerians , Canaanites, Egyptian, Greek, and Persian oral myths told over and over again till a whole bunch of people started writing things down and voila. Moses is most likely based on Sargon. All religions are a intertwined and the Israelites is not unique.
Can you give me a few words that describes the god you know? Any particular scripture you have found speaks the truth as you understand it?

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

the reference------

I think that you French Canadian catholic descendants are the dregs of almost humanity----you are all criminals, pimps and whores and the
That holocaust comment pissed you off pretty good, huh?

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

the reference------

which one?

the reference------

which one?
Her reply to Statistikhengst. You did not read that?

the reference------

which one?

I may have -----give me a clue-----she has posted an endless stream of filth

which one?

I may have -----give me a clue-----she has posted an endless stream of filth
Post #20.

Wow, I have been off the boards for too long. Just talking to God is so much more straightforward.

The key word from your hate-filled OP is "unofficial".

Now, go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

Oh can't stand it can you, the nerve of them to think they have the right to control someone mind and thought and speech. This is it people, the jews think they can control our speech, I say the holocaust is based more on a lot of exaggeration and I deny it happened as stated , and I may end up in prison like some have. Kill a gay person in a parade, go to the nut house, kill a Palestinian, get a pat on the back. Go do to yourself what you told me to do. Just who do you jews think you are, your not special and your not the chosen of anyone.
Can someone translate this into english?

Now, go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

Oh can't stand it can you, the nerve of them to think they have the right to control someone mind and thought and speech. This is it people, the jews think they can control our speech, I say the holocaust is based more on a lot of exaggeration and I deny it happened as stated , and I may end up in prison like some have. Kill a gay person in a parade, go to the nut house, kill a Palestinian, get a pat on the back. Go do to yourself what you told me to do. Just who do you jews think you are, your not special and your not the chosen of anyone.

I think I can help-----long ago ----when I was an undergraduate-----I was asked to sit around for a few hours in the "remediation" room to
help idiots write a cogent sentence. I will try----I am not all that good at understanding gibberish----but I have read the islamo Nazi propaganda------stuff dating back to the late 1800s and most important the stuff written in the 1930s and ----in the post world war II
era by escaped Nazi war criminals in Syria and Egypt. Penelope has been IMBUED with islamo Nazi propaganda which has taught her that DA JOOOOOS engage in MIND CONTROL. Da word for DA JOOOS is also ZIONISTS The whole problem is DA JOOOOS consider themselves SUPERIOR TO ALL PEOPLE and ---not only have the RIGHT to dominate the UNIVERSE ----but do so. Poor Penelope has been OPPRESSED by DA JOOOOS without so much as having ENCOUNTERED A JOOOO. ------jooos but her-----because JOOOOOS consider themselves CHOSEN BY -----the father, the son and ----casper the friendly ghost

Now, go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

It's Jew-Hater 3.7, with all upgrades included. Only the most hardcore of the hardcore are equipped with this language.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

It's Jew-Hater 3.7, with all upgrades included. Only the most hardcore of the hardcore are equipped with this language.

Penelope does not seem to grasp the fact that her
awkwardly expressed statements regarding both history
and religion reveal the fact that her entire education is based
on seedy antisemitc garbage that has been around for
centuries----and popular with those, who in the USA are,---
commonly called "white trash" She has it all-----classic libel
of the kind employed by such LUMINARIES in her world as
KKK leaders combined with a remarkable level of illiteracy on the
level of idiot. Somehow----poor Penelope, on reading samples
of this level of filth, imagines she has stumbled on an obscure
"truth" and attained something like a "DIVINE REVELATION"
right there in the gutter. ----a kind of pseudo LUCID MOMENT

Pope Francis is a breath of fresh air and a good spokesman for the RCC and a man of integrity. I am sick of Jews giving a bad name to every other people , esp. the likes of orthodox nut cases.

Jews seem to hate everyone but Jews, so payback is a bitch. There is no one they say anything good about. No I acquired my interest in Jews late in life, and formed my owned opinions, I mean the world can't be wrong and just them right.

The Evangelicals Protestants started the KKK, and most of them are kooks as well.

Do you believe in God?

Can you give me a few words that describes the god you know? Any particular scripture you have found speaks the truth as you understand it?

No he is not in a book wrote by men, that books in the bible tell more about the culture and their beliefs about God, than God.

Pope Francis is a breath of fresh air and a good spokesman for the RCC and a man of integrity. I am sick of Jews giving a bad name to every other people , esp. the likes of orthodox nut cases.

Jews seem to hate everyone but Jews, so payback is a bitch. There is no one they say anything good about. No I acquired my interest in Jews late in life, and formed my owned opinions, I mean the world can't be wrong and just them right.

The Evangelicals Protestants started the KKK, and most of them are kooks as well.

do you have a link to support your contention that 'jews hate everyone else"?------- the KKK was peopled by both protestants and catholics. The inquisition which galvanized the genocide of HUNDREDS OF
MILLIONS was an entirely catholic project-----directed by ROME. It is not entirely clear to me why you refer to protestants as "evangelicals"-------do you understand the definition of "evangelical"?-----while the word is used by a large group of protestants-----the fact is that the Inquisition which involved the murder of hundreds of millions by catholic scum------was actually based on an EVANGELICAL IDEOLOGY-------quite an aggressive evangelical ideology-----deadly.
In fact DISGUSTING---just like you.

btw-----jews have never-----in the course of history---either been responsible for a genocide or advocated such an agenda as have
your disgusting forebears-------scores of millions just in the last
100 years-----hundreds of millions in the 1700 years of your vile history

The key word in all of that stupidity you just wrote is: "seem".

Cuz it ain't so.

Jew-Haters are so fun to bat around.

Forum List

Back