Op-Ed: Pope Francis to be "tried" in Jerusalem

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
The Pope plans a visit to Washington, but the Sanhedrin plans a "trial" in Jerusalem.

On September 9 at 12 am, a special “trial” will be set for Pope Francis in Mount Zion, Jerusalem. The "Sanhedrin", an unnoffical body modelled after the religious High Court composed of 71 sages of Temple times, will "prosecute" the Vatican for its policy on Jerusalem.

The idea for a "trial" was promoted when the Vatican officially recognized the political body known as the Palestinian Authority as a state, and began to refer to it as such in official documents. “Unfortunately, these recent actions by His Excellency (the Pope) are part of a long history of activity and positions on the part of the Roman Catholic Church, which apparently has never abandoned its mission to persecute the People of Israel for refusing to recognize the church's savior as the Messiah of Israel and to force them to surrender to its religious doctrine” says the Sanhedrin.

Pope Francis to be "tried" in Jerusalem - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

I hope he flips them off when he's flying overhead. Your rabbis are crazies. This is it people, this is what you have to look forward to, wacked out orthodox jews, its like they all belong in nut houses.

No, It is true. The Pope is being put on [edit] trial [/edit] by the Sanhedrin council. I have only heard passing references to this but it is a serious matter. As I understand it the question is how is it that the Pope can overrule the commandment of God.

Crazy are people who claim to be the righteous leaders & rule of this world after calling satan the rule of this world.
Crazy is claiming themselves holy men but take mob blood money while also selling salvation to any evil who is dumb enough to give them a dime.
Crazy is hob nobbing with all the evil rulers (like Castro) and terrorists (like Arafat and Hamas).
Crazy is being anti abortion then supporting radicals who kill woman and children in hospitals buses and schools.
Crazy is going to a church that makes you eat the flesh & drink the blood (canibalism)
Of a incestual character who impregnates his mother.
Crazy is the way church handles moleststions by revictimizing the victims & sending the abusers to another parish to be another towns problem.
Crazy are the people who waitvall day to kiss the Dagon fishman god ring of a grown man in a fish head hat and holloween cape.
Brilliant!

tmp_6327-bronzeshoeaward-1506599937.jpg

Crazy are people who claim to be the righteous leaders & rule of this world after calling satan the rule of this world.
Crazy is claiming themselves holy men but take mob blood money while also selling salvation to any evil who is dumb enough to give them a dime.
Crazy is hob nobbing with all the evil rulers (like Castro) and terrorists (like Arafat and Hamas).
Crazy is being anti abortion then supporting radicals who kill woman and children in hospitals buses and schools.
Crazy is going to a church that makes you eat the flesh & drink the blood (canibalism)
Crazy is the way church handles moleststions by revictimizing the victims & sending the abusers to another parish to be another towns problem.
Crazy are the people who waitvall day to kiss the Dagon fishman god ring of a grown man in a fish head hat and holloween cape.
Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

1.The Land of Israel is exclusive patrimony of the People of Israel, as stated in the Tanakh, also known as the Holy Bible, which is considered the foundation and authoritative for of all monotheistic religions. It is an accepted point of fact of history, and considered common knowledge that from the time of Abraham, , the Land of Canaan, and the territory of the 'Seven Nations' is considered the exclusive home and patrimony of and for the People of Israel.

2.This is in fact, an eternal promise, acknowledged by the world, including and as represented by the defendants, from the Creator and Master of the World, the Gd of Israel, Who bequeathed the Land of Israel to the patriarchs Avraham (Abraham), YitsHaq (Isaac) and Ya'aqov (Jacob), and their descendants, His Chosen People, Israel.

(Someone tell these people the bible is not historical. There was no exodus, and most likely no Moses either)

It like a book that was wrote thousands of years ago, about a tribal war lord , and they think that gives them a right to a land that other people live on. If that were the case, they wouldn't need to be walking around with Guns, where is Yaweth now, and where has he been all these centuries.. :disbelief::disbelief:

The Pope plans a visit to Washington, but the Sanhedrin plans a "trial" in Jerusalem.

On September 9 at 12 am, a special “trial” will be set for Pope Francis in Mount Zion, Jerusalem. The "Sanhedrin", an unnoffical body modelled after the religious High Court composed of 71 sages of Temple times, will "prosecute" the Vatican for its policy on Jerusalem.

The idea for a "trial" was promoted when the Vatican officially recognized the political body known as the Palestinian Authority as a state, and began to refer to it as such in official documents. “Unfortunately, these recent actions by His Excellency (the Pope) are part of a long history of activity and positions on the part of the Roman Catholic Church, which apparently has never abandoned its mission to persecute the People of Israel for refusing to recognize the church's savior as the Messiah of Israel and to force them to surrender to its religious doctrine” says the Sanhedrin.

Pope Francis to be "tried" in Jerusalem - Op-Eds - Arutz Sheva

I hope he flips them off when he's flying overhead. Your rabbis are crazies. This is it people, this is what you have to look forward to, wacked out orthodox jews, its like they all belong in nut houses.

do you write your clinical impressions in hospital patient charts, Penelope???. -------You did claim to be a "health care worker"----
of course it is possible that they don't let you near the patients.
I am trying to imagine what they might allow you to do. In modern times----the idea of such an exercise as a TRIAL of the pope by the
Sanhedrin seem anachronistic------but like exercises are not without
precedent. Penelope----the issue here that seems "nuts" to you is the fact that in the court of the Sanhedrin-----it is a bunch of jews
"in charge" and not the GRAND INQUISITOR. Of course----based
on the miserable legacy of extreme guilt that you carry----the idea is
unsettling.

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194
No, It is true. The Pope is being put on [edit] trial [/edit] by the Sanhedrin council. I have only heard passing references to this but it is a serious matter. As I understand it the question is how is it that the Pope can overrule the commandment of God.

Which commandment is that?

1.The Land of Israel is exclusive patrimony of the People of Israel, as stated in the Tanakh, also known as the Holy Bible, which is considered the foundation and authoritative for of all monotheistic religions. It is an accepted point of fact of history, and considered common knowledge that from the time of Abraham, , the Land of Canaan, and the territory of the 'Seven Nations' is considered the exclusive home and patrimony of and for the People of Israel.

2.This is in fact, an eternal promise, acknowledged by the world, including and as represented by the defendants, from the Creator and Master of the World, the Gd of Israel, Who bequeathed the Land of Israel to the patriarchs Avraham (Abraham), YitsHaq (Isaac) and Ya'aqov (Jacob), and their descendants, His Chosen People, Israel.

(Someone tell these people the bible is not historical. There was no exodus, and most likely no Moses either)

Penelope enlightens us again----would someone tell the
"pope" that Penelope has declared that he is a BAG FULL OF
IT----dressed in a silly costume------there was no person or "god"
'jesus' and being a 'bag full of it'-----his notion that he can decide who owns what is a COSMIC PILE OF SHIT

It like a book that was wrote thousands of years ago, about a tribal war lord , and they think that gives them a right to a land that other people live on. If that were the case, they wouldn't need to be walking around with Guns, where is Yaweth now, and where has he been all these centuries.. :disbelief::disbelief:

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

anyone who has read the bible----and believes it in the manner that
the person known in history as "jesus" believed, would understand
the reference------

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

It has been a month or two, I forget, is this your Catholic persona or your Muslim persona?

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

It has been a month or two, I forget, is this your Catholic persona or your Muslim persona?

the real burning question----random----is-----what are the words that
look like "edit" ??????? -----a curious mind WANTS TO KNOW

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

Neither, its my reality persona. So which commandment are you talking about.

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

I give. What? (Seriously, I did not catch that.)

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

Do you believe in God?

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

your post----just preceding this last one---^^^^^

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

anyone who has read the bible----and believes it in the manner that
the person known in history as "jesus" believed, would understand
the reference------

Which commandment, I think you Israelites broke them all , over an over again and still are.
Besides Yahweh was a tribal war god , stole from the Canaanites. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, all a myth, they are your triad.

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

your post----just preceding this last one---^^^^^
I created my own edit hypertags if that is what you mean. Shows I added the word 'trial' when I edited my post. Maybe I should used a certain color or something. What do you think?

Brilliant!

View attachment 48194

Do you believe in God?

I'm agnostic, so really couldn't tell you. I have studied ancient religions, and yours , if jewish , is based on Sumerians , Canaanites, Egyptian, Greek, and Persian oral myths told over and over again till a whole bunch of people started writing things down and voila. Moses is most likely based on Sargon. All religions are a intertwined and the Israelites is not unique.

The key word from your hate-filled OP is "unofficial".

Now, go fuck yourself.

Thanks.

Oh can't stand it can you, the nerve of them to think they have the right to control someone mind and thought and speech. This is it people, the jews think they can control our speech, I say the holocaust is based more on a lot of exaggeration and I deny it happened as stated , and I may end up in prison like some have. Kill a gay person in a parade, go to the nut house, kill a Palestinian, get a pat on the back. Go do to yourself what you told me to do. Just who do you jews think you are, your not special and your not the chosen of anyone.

Forum List

Back