Op ed by rep Omar

You are claiming that she does not love this country? How have you come to that conclusion?

Why would anyone love a country that sends aid to another country in the guise of starting a war?

Dumbass!

You dodged again. I'm shocked.

You’re an idiot. She accuses the US of sending aid to Venezuela so we can start a war. Sounds to me like an evil country that no one would like. But you’re a tremendous moron, so continue to go about your day sniffing glue.

The president has said worse of this nation's policies....foreign and domestic. Ya hack ya.

Trump says a lot of stupid shit, but I give him the benefit of doubt because of his actions. What’s Omar’s excuse, dumbfucking hack?

You are claiming that she does not love this country? How have you come to that conclusion?

Why would anyone love a country that sends aid to another country in the guise of starting a war?

Dumbass!

You dodged again. I'm shocked.

You’re an idiot. She accuses the US of sending aid to Venezuela so we can start a war. Sounds to me like an evil country that no one would like. But you’re a tremendous moron, so continue to go about your day sniffing glue.

The president has said worse of this nation's policies....foreign and domestic. Ya hack ya.

Trump says a lot of stupid shit, but I give him the benefit of doubt because of his actions. What’s Omar’s excuse, dumbfucking hack?

Yeah. His actions. You're nuts.

Forum List

Back