Oopsie. NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh

Someone should really tell Democrats that they need more than 'Literary Fiction' as the basis for Impeachment.

LMAO They will have as much luck with this as they do with impeaching Trump.

The Dems are really putting Trump in office for 2020.

Sucks to be their stupid asses.

Progs are destroying people along with fiefdoms. You can not destroy people who start businesses and turn them into huge moneymakers with a lot of employment because they said stupid things and replace them with people who are more akin to parasites and have no idea to do the same as the originator in these endevours. They deserve to go out of business.

Harris Calls For New Investigation Into Kavanaugh Debunked / Exposed N.Y. Times Political Hit FAIL:

'The recent lies published by the N. Y. Times about USSC Justice Kavanaugh paints an extremely disturbing picture of Justice Kavanaugh. IF this accusation had been true, although it has been exposed that it is NOT, it would make Justice Kavanaugh a depraved sexual predator who does not belong on the USSC, and it is for this reason I am calling for another intensive, fake-news/hate-driven investigation of Justice Kavanaugh, during which time we will put his family through hell again and which will end in our attempt to Impeach him no matter what the outcome may be.'
-- What Harris would actually say if forced to honestly speak he rmind....

harriskamala_09122019getty.jpg

"Presidential candidate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) called for a new investigation
into the latest sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaug

on Tuesday."

Kamala Harris calls for new investigation into Kavanaugh allegations

Let them go forward, if the House impeaches, I doubt the Senate will convict.
Since the entire NY Times story was blown to hell, exposed as nothing more than a smear / false narrative, it is safe to say there is no way in hell the Senate would go along with this continued Democrat / Liberal Extremist 'tantrum' over losing in 2016.

"Not recollecting is not contradictory evidence."

Yes it is. No victim, no crime.

But there are victims. Kavanaugh's children.
the message board protects the creepy insane in here, those kids are forever damaged. and these fkwads in here are all culpable
Several posters here claim that they are paid by the Democrats to post DNC propaganda. Apparently, some think it is fun to beat up on President Trump, his appointees and family.

While our President beats back all their most blatant lies with the absolute truth, the Democrats do not like to be noticed in any truthful manner. I wonder if they know it makes Democrats look like indoctrinated drones when low-IQ false narratives are so ubiquitous.

Well, it's their footshoot. :rolleyes:

Liberals are continuing to go after Kavanaugh to delegitimize future SCOTUS rulings that don't go their way.
Except such does not delegitimize any rulings whatsoever.

The entire smear campaign is utterly asinine.
If your fuckedc up cheating rapist protecting party had a real investigation, it would be over.
what would be over? what did they miss? you're very confused, your TDS is obscuring your intelligence at the moment.

Interesting how democrats are quick to trash the "fine men and women of the FBI".
that so rightly got Russia russia right on, correct? these folks are fkwads, each and everyone of them. They are the lowest life form beetles have a better hygiene.

Dung Beetles, Working in tandem...
th

Maybe it does take a village ... for them.​

It’s just shy of a year since Brett Kavanaugh took his seat on the Supreme Court. On cue, the New York Times on Sunday published a “previously unreported story” claiming that as a Yale undergraduate at a “drunken dorm party,” Mr. Kavanaugh had his pants down while friends pushed his genitals “into the hands of a female student.” The accusation is similar to Deborah Ramirez ’s assertion last year in the New Yorker about another drunken Yale party.

What has happened since is familiar. No sooner is the “bombshell” story dropped than it starts to look like a dud. It emerges, for example, that this new allegation isn’t really new—the Federal Bureau of Investigation and senators knew about it during Mr. Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings—and the Times never spoke to the man who had made the charge, Max Stier.

On Monday the Times added a humiliating “editors’ note” admitting its story omitted a crucial fact: The purported victim declined to be interviewed and friends say she does not recall such an incident. That hasn’t stopped the Democrats’ 2020 candidates—including Cory Booker, Julián Castro, Kamala Harris, Beto O’Rourke, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Pete Buttigieg —from calling for the justice’s impeachment.

In short, the “new” accusation fails for the same reason the earlier ones did: lack of evidence. Any fair-minded reading of “Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court” by Mollie Hemingway and Carrie Severino would lead to the conclusion that the accusations that Mr. Kavanaugh is a sexual predator remain at best unsubstantiated and at worst fabricated. And one way to read Sunday’s Times story is as confirmation that, after a year of investigation, the evidence for Christine Blasey Ford ’s allegation of sexual assault..

(Excerpt) Read more at wsj.com ...

------------

I haven’t read all the stories-—I get too mad after a few lines, but have people asked why on earth a woman would now remember a crime from years ago when every TV, radio, cellphone and computer had news available with “tense, contentious Kavanaugh hearings unearth stories Dems hope will sink his hopes for court.”?

NOW something new comes out. Gimme a break.

Y'know, I watch both parties spike the ball over this stuff - the Dems when the accusations come out, the GOP when the accusations fall flat. I can't blame the GOP when they cram it back in the Dems' face.

But minor problem here: Now, virtually any accusation will be tainted if it doesn't have solid evidence. The accuser will be a target, because now we have to consider the possible nefarious motives of the woman.

I don't know about you, but I don't like where this is going.

Y'know, I watch both parties spike the ball over this stuff - the Dems when the accusations come out, the GOP when the accusations fall flat. I can't blame the GOP when they cram it back in the Dems' face.

But minor problem here: Now, virtually any accusation will be tainted if it doesn't have solid evidence.

That's pretty much how things work. It's not a problem, save for the accuser.

Whenever there are X number of left wing women all of a sudden lining up on call with clearly bogus bullshit like

He assaulted me, I just can't remember when or where

We should respond this way

Shutterstock

Whenever there are X number of left wing women all of a sudden lining up on call with clearly bogus bullshit like

He assaulted me, I just can't remember when or where

We should respond this way

Shutterstock

Demand proof. If none is forthcoming. sue. Go for big dollars.

CBS Jan Crawford's twitter ^ | Sept 16th, 2019 | Jan Crawford

Christine Ford’s close HS friend (who Ford says was at the party when Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her) said Ford’s story is not believable and told the FBI Ford’s allies pressured her, threatened her with a smear campaign to say otherwise

But minor problem here: Now, virtually any accusation will be tainted if it doesn't have solid evidence. The accuser will be a target, because now we have to consider the possible nefarious motives of the woman.

I don't know about you, but I don't like where this is going.
Or we could just go back to the old reliable system - the one where we do not try and ruin people over allegations without proof and we do not judge those making the allegations.

I know, one can dream right????

This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

They completely fabricated the entire story.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html
But it wasn’t uncovered during the Ford fiasco
yes it was.
I wasn’t aware of that.
So, I’m confused...why is it being revisited?

Please and thank you

This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

They completely fabricated the entire story.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html
But it wasn’t uncovered during the Ford fiasco
yes it was.
I wasn’t aware of that.
So, I’m confused...why is it being revisited?

Please and thank you
Because the reporters on this are releasing a book about Kavanauh's years in Yale.

Forum List

Back