Oopsie. NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh

I don't even understand this accusation. Friends pushed his penis into the hand of a woman? How the fuck does that work? Where, exactly, was this unsuspecting penis? Where was the woman? Was here hand out, anticipating the receipt of a random penis? How do you push someone else's penis? And the "victim" doesn't remember this happening? Did Master Kavanaugh participate in this act (other than apparently having his penis exposed)? Or was he herded into it?

And this Harris **** wants to IMPEACH JUSTICE K on the basis of this bullshit?

If there was any need to illustrate the un-seriousness of her political aspirations (there wasn't), this "demand" removes any doubt.

She should be tased.

And this is where the journalistic standards are.
One of the nations largest media companies publish an article on a sitting SCOTUS member where the source was one guy said something happened to another person, and someone else wrote it in a book.
At no time did the NYT take the 15 seconds required to vet the accusation by simply asking the...wait for it... person who was supposedly victimized.
Then later has the audacity to excuse this unforgivable fuck up by saying "well... the person refused to comment". EVEN THOUGH in the same book....right there in black and white.... the "victim" stated she does not remember it happening.

And look who all lined up to believe it.
ALL 10 DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES

And that is where our political standards are.

What can you expect... The man has been placed above the law by the GOP... A credible witness accused him of crimes and GOP said no need to investigate with any seriousness...

One of the nations largest media companies publish an article on a sitting SCOTUS member where the source was one guy said something happened to another person, and someone else wrote it in a book.
At no time did the NYT take the 15 seconds required to vet the accusation by simply asking the...wait for it... person who was supposedly victimized.
Then later has the audacity to excuse this unforgivable fuck up by saying "well... the person refused to comment". EVEN THOUGH in the same book....right there in black and white.... the "victim" stated she does not remember it happening.

What can you expect... The man has been placed above the law by the GOP... A credible witness accused him of crimes and GOP said no need to investigate with any seriousness...

I rest my case.
:rolleyes:

This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

They completely fabricated the entire story.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html

Whats your problem... The story is still reportable...

Personally I don't want to see these articles right now... I would leave him there and bring out the real shit when a Democrat President in office...
I can't believe another male would touch his dick even in that instance-its just NOT done and unbelievable. Even if I did it, I would never admit to it. Bullshit story.

Democrats want him to hang. No proof needed.
Democrats dont care if Democrats harass women, though. Or be racist.
Partisans are so fucking disingenuous with EVERYTHING. Makes me sick.

Well the GOP believe he was above reproach... No investigations needed, call the accusers liars and move on... Is that how you would treat your daughter?

GOP refused to investigate... That's it...

We don't know if he is guilty or innocent because accusations are not investigated. Therefore not by his fault he has lost his presumption of innocence.
They did investigate.

The senate judiciary committee did a thorough investigation of all allegations and found they had no merit

Presumption of innocence stands and he did no wrong

Your premise is based on lies and denial of fact

No witness who made accusations against him had any credibility especially Ford who we now know was motivated by political bias

The GOP said no such thing and a serious investigation was concluded with no evidence found to lend merit to the allegations

No witness who made accusations against him had any credibility especially Ford who we now know was motivated by political bias

The GOP said no such thing and a serious investigation was concluded with no evidence found to lend merit to the allegations

Give it up... these people believe what they want to believe, and don't believe what they don't want to believe.
That is why it is called idealism.

This is why most Americans will crawl naked over broken glass next November to vote for the guy we really don’t want as President.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ts_outrageous_smear_of_justice_kavanaugh.html

Whats your problem... The story is still reportable...

Personally I don't want to see these articles right now... I would leave him there and bring out the real shit when a Democrat President in office...
what's the story? tell it to me, how is it it needed air time?

Break up the NYT. They publish bogus BS like this 90% of the time where Trump or anyone affiliated with him is concerned. And when you're done with the NYT, go after the WaPo, Google and Facebook. All four are evil and destructive to our country.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

So Kavanaugh's dick was so fucking small it was not worthy of being remembered.

Having a little dick is not a free pass for assault.

True it is not.

Unfortunately you miss the fact that this latest accusation is not an allegation that Kavanaugh assaulted anyone it is an allegation that someone else assaulted a woman with Kavanugh's dick which makes him a victim as well.

Try paying attention to details and you will not be revealed as such a dumbass

One of the worst parts of this nasty, toxic environment is that believing an accuser is getting more and more difficult.
If you democrats weren’t suffering from TDS some one might believe you. Kavanagh isn’t going anywhere biatch
Classy stuff. You're a good Trumpster. Dittos 'n red hat 'n stuff.

But yet you believed the TDS driven lies. You always believe the Moon Bat lies. Talk about not being classy.

One of the worst parts of this nasty, toxic environment is that believing an accuser is getting more and more difficult.
If you democrats weren’t suffering from TDS some one might believe you. Kavanagh isn’t going anywhere biatch
so the fake report needed that kind of attention since it was fake? you lose me daily with your game, it's unclear what it is you meant by that. It was an opinion about how flinging false information continues to make prime time headlines. And that is never the other way. so, remind me, why you back the false story so heavily?

Last edited:
Liberals are continuing to go after Kavanaugh to delegitimize future SCOTUS rulings that don't go their way.

This is correct. They will burn the entire country to the ground before they accept an election. They lose over and over because Americans despise Democrats. And this is their way of poisoning the well of that choice.

But yet you believed the TDS driven lies. You always believe the Moon Bat lies. Talk about not being classy.
Perhaps you should look at what I actually wrote.

I said it's tough to believe accusers.

Are your perceptions that distorted?

so the fake report needed need that kind of attention since it was fake? you lose me daily with your game, it's unclear what it is you meant by that. It was an opinion about how flinging false information continues to make prime time headlines. And that is never the other way. so, remind me, why you back the false story so heavily?
Please see post 36.

You guys need less caffeine. You just make stuff up out of thin air.

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

Dumbass, where is NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh ???

There is no contradicting evidence and correspondingly no correction. WTF is wrong with you?

It’s all about smear.

View attachment 279531

Dumbass, where is NY Times Corrects Hit Piece on Kavanaugh ???

There is no contradicting evidence and correspondingly no correction. WTF is wrong with you?
Yes there is,

When the alleged victim disputes that it happened it is in fact very credible contradicting evidence.

Forum List

Back