Oops... Teenager Mistakes Little Brother for Intruder, Kills Him

[

So you support this effort to take guns away of the only people that need them and don't use them. I see no movement to take them out of the hands of the real perps. I only see action against the law-abiding citizen. They figure if they take our guns that will make it harder for the criminal to get them. And progressives thought in 1920 that prohibition would end alcohol use too. Look how well that ended up.

Again- most gun deaths are sucides and domestic arguments. 80% of murder victims know their killers. This kid who just killed his little brother wasn't a hardened criminal. He was a kid who had access to a gun who shouldn't have.

Incidently, it was conservatives who pushed prohibition, for largely religious reasons. The reason it didn't work is that people had no idea what they were signing up for. Prohibition was pushed as a measure to keep those nasty immigrants- especially the Germans during WWI - in their place. Because they were all hanging out in taverns. Mr. and Mrs. WASP had no idea it would apply to them.
The American people had no idea of what they were signing up for with Obama and his friends, but here you are making people understand how wrong they were when they signed up.

When the authorities can prove they can keep everyone 100% safe from harm then we can think about giving up our guns. Until then as long as we have a constitution that gives us the right to have them I'm not listening to some sorry POS who wants to take them simply because liberals can't stand the sight of them. Perhaps they should stop making movies with them. Take em out of film and TV that would be a good first step. Until they can do that I suggest you get off of our backs you pathetic losers.

Have a rapid fire machine gun? Damn right were trying to take them out of your hands. Will too, someday. Mark my words. But you can keep your Glock, your Saturday-night special, your Magnum, and your rifle if you choose. We fully support the 2nd amendment.
Will be interesting to see you attempting to take legal law abiding Americans guns from them, as that would be a mistake of monumental proportions by the dummycrats these days. The dummycrats are the ones who are misconstruing these events by making themselves think that there is something wrong with the good citizens of this nation when there isn't. The only way of understanding (the dummycrats) plight in this life, is to look at their history, and also at their characters through out that history in which they shockingly have supported bad people at times, and this no matter what ended up wrong with them in the end.

You can see how crazy dummycrats can truly be in example of everywhere. Hec if you dummycrats would lock up your own spawn first in many cases, then problem solved. :eusa_angel:

At least they wouldn't be out and about while I am at work, trying to break into my home, and to steal everything I got for their next fix or trick or heist etc. First the dummycrats say that (((hey we want you to accept these down and out people, in which are all like this by no fault of their own))) to live in your neighborhoods right beside you and etc.

Then as soon as you turn your back, they burglarize your home, and trash their home, never cut their own grass, car ends up on blocks, never any painting done, boards begin to rot, trash burned out in the back yard instead of hauled to the recycle centers, and on and on the facts of the matters go (or) rather they have since went over the years. The next thing you know, the good citizens run for the hills, abandon their neighborhoods, take huge amounts of money out of their savings or other to get away, and they do this in order to hopefully separate themselves & their families from such bad as they had seen in it all, but no sooner than they are in the clear, well the process begins all over again on them, so what is it then, do you want to take their guns in so that they won't even be a deterrent used by them any longer in order to protect themselves from those whom want to hurt them, rob them, destroy them etc. in which is found many times in the perps who do this out of jealousy, spite or envy etc. otherwise as being the very reason they do it, and all before the law gets there to ?

Hey I know what, how about trying to straighten a lot of these problems out in America first, and maybe a lot of people would lay down their arms without being told to, and also they might just keep the ones they hunt with, but until then I don't see the arms race ending no time soon in America. The culture clashes and violence associated with these clashes have been many over the years, and until many decide to unite under a United States of America concept and flag, where Americanism is first and foremost in their lives and their actions, we will have problems in keeping it all totally peaceful in this nation, and so guns will be a part of that keeping the peace until the very end I guess.

The trashy part people can hold their noses and live with, and the grass not being cut people can live with also, and the letting ones house fall apart people can live with to, but the bad side of those who are downtrodden in life, and for whom are so jealous or unsettled that they would hurt people or rob people etc. out of meanness, envious and jealousness, well is something that many can't and won't live with or around if they can help it, and they will arm themselves against such bad always in order to protect themselves from it, especially if they fear this bad hurting them or their family in life.

It's just a fact of life, and will always be a fact of life..

Now focus, because I am never against helping the poor in life, but the bad element that tries to come through with them, I have to take heed with, because not all just because they are poor in life are humble and good, so the bad must be separated in these situations, in order to make sure that no one is empowering the devil who may exist in and amongst the poor or even among the rich the same, where as it can hide amongst them until it strikes, and then slides back into a hole he has created under the side of the poor man's home without his knowledge of or within the rich mans mansion without his knowledge of. The poor or the rich must give up who is bad amongst them, and this so they don't get grouped in by accident with that which is evil in the world, so is anyone giving up their bad side in the equations these days or are they protecting them instead ?

Last edited:
When the authorities can prove they can keep everyone 100% safe from harm then we can think about giving up our guns. Until then as long as we have a constitution that gives us the right to have them I'm not listening to some sorry POS who wants to take them simply because liberals can't stand the sight of them. Perhaps they should stop making movies with them. Take em out of film and TV that would be a good first step. Until they can do that I suggest you get off of our backs you pathetic losers.

Have a rapid fire machine gun? Damn right were trying to take them out of your hands. Will too, someday. Mark my words. But you can keep your Glock, your Saturday-night special, your Magnum, and your rifle if you choose. We fully support the 2nd amendment.

Sorry, you don't fully support the second amendment because you mistakenly believe that it contains the words "but" or "except" which it clearly does not.

[

From what I've read Lanza, the son was the nut. His Mom was a teacher for fuck's sake.

Well, you need to read more. She was NOT a teacher and she was a whacky prepper, one of these idiots who stocks food and weapons in case society falls apart. If her kid was a nut, she had a lot to do with it.

All of those places mean nothing to me because I don't feel the need to dwell on them. And one thing is for sure lumping me in with anyone else is folly. I am very responsible and responsible for nobody but myself.

Then you won't have a problem getting properly licenses, insured, and registered. Oh, wait, except they didn't you say you were banned from buying guns?

The problem with you is you have to not only lie about my actual positions on gun-control but you have to operate in a vaccume to make your silly positions rational. I contend that our culture is built on violence and simply removing guns is no solution.

Well, you can contend that, but it simply doesn't fail the laugh test. Japan has even more violent movies, even more violent videogames, and oddly enough, their murder rate is minimal.

Knives can kill too along with anything we can get our hands on. You act like removing guns from the equation solves the problem. If that were the case then there would no suicides in Japan or any other country that has banned private gun ownership. And any cop worth his badge knows sensationalizing gun violence leads to copy-cat crimes.

Except for Japan, most countries have a fraction of our sucide rate. Japan really isn't a good comparison because suicide is part of their culture. In western culture, you kill yourself, you go to Hell. In their culture, you kill yourself, you might get a new life that is less sucky than the one you have now.

[
The American people had no idea of what they were signing up for with Obama and his friends, but here you are making people understand how wrong they were when they signed up.

Guy, if that were the case, he wouldn't have won a second term.

Incidently, I didn't vote for him in 2008. I voted for McCain. Then you guys nominated the Mormon Douchebag, and I voted for Obama this time.

[

Conservatives you say. Back then Progressives ran the country. Mayor Bloomberg had nothing those guys. They simply used religion as a tool. FYI back then just about everyone was relgious. Even Democrats.

Guy, please don't show your ignorance.

The religious whacks ran things, and the Ku Klux Klan with their hatred of immigrants were like the Rotary Club.

The purpose of Prohbition was to keep those immigrants in their place. I truly conservative idea of preserving WASP dominance.

Sorry, you don't fully support the second amendment because you mistakenly believe that it contains the words "but" or "except" which it clearly does not.

The 2nd amendment is subjective and can be interpreted more than one way.

Will be interesting to see you attempting to take legal law abiding Americans guns from them, as that would be a mistake of monumental proportions by the dummycrats these days. The dummycrats are the ones who are misconstruing these events by making themselves think that there is something wrong with the good citizens of this nation when there isn't. The only way of understanding (the dummycrats) plight in this life, is to look at their history, and also at their characters through out that history in which they shockingly have supported bad people at times, and this no matter what ended up wrong with them in the end.

You can see how crazy dummycrats can truly be in example of everywhere. Hec if you dummycrats would lock up your own spawn first in many cases, then problem solved. :eusa_angel:

At least they wouldn't be out and about while I am at work, trying to break into my home, and to steal everything I got for their next fix or trick or heist etc. First the dummycrats say that (((hey we want you to accept these down and out people, in which are all like this by no fault of their own))) to live in your neighborhoods right beside you and etc.

Then as soon as you turn your back, they burglarize your home, and trash their home, never cut their own grass, car ends up on blocks, never any painting done, boards begin to rot, trash burned out in the back yard instead of hauled to the recycle centers, and on and on the facts of the matters go (or) rather they have since went over the years. The next thing you know, the good citizens run for the hills, abandon their neighborhoods, take huge amounts of money out of their savings or other to get away, and they do this in order to hopefully separate themselves & their families from such bad as they had seen in it all, but no sooner than they are in the clear, well the process begins all over again on them, so what is it then, do you want to take their guns in so that they won't even be a deterrent used by them any longer in order to protect themselves from those whom want to hurt them, rob them, destroy them etc. in which is found many times in the perps who do this out of jealousy, spite or envy etc. otherwise as being the very reason they do it, and all before the law gets there to ?

Hey I know what, how about trying to straighten a lot of these problems out in America first, and maybe a lot of people would lay down their arms without being told to, and also they might just keep the ones they hunt with, but until then I don't see the arms race ending no time soon in America. The culture clashes and violence associated with these clashes have been many over the years, and until many decide to unite under a United States of America concept and flag, where Americanism is first and foremost in their lives and their actions, we will have problems in keeping it all totally peaceful in this nation, and so guns will be a part of that keeping the peace until the very end I guess.

The trashy part people can hold their noses and live with, and the grass not being cut people can live with also, and the letting ones house fall apart people can live with to, but the bad side of those who are downtrodden in life, and for whom are so jealous or unsettled that they would hurt people or rob people etc. out of meanness, envious and jealousness, well is something that many can't and won't live with or around if they can help it, and they will arm themselves against such bad always in order to protect themselves from it, especially if they fear this bad hurting them or their family in life.

Now focus, because I am never against helping the poor in life, but the bad element that tries to come through with them, I have to take heed with, because not all just because they are poor in life are humble and good, so the bad must be separated in these situations, in order to make sure that no one is empowering the devil who may exist in and amongst the poor or even among the rich the same, where as it can hide amongst them until it strikes, and then slides back into a hole he has created under the side of the poor man's home without his knowledge of or within the rich mans mansion without his knowledge of. The poor or the rich must give up who is bad amongst them, and this so they don't get grouped in by accident with that which is evil in the world, so is anyone giving up their bad side in the equations these days or are they protecting them instead ?

While you are obsessed with the 'poor' and the bad people amongst you are missing the bankers who rob people blind, not to mention big oil and corporate America to name a few white collar criminals. Beware.

Say's you.... It is only interpreted to mean one thing and one thing only, so it is amazing that people think that we would allow our constitution to be re-interpreted and re-interpreted over and over again, as if it is like someone is trying to get it right, but no one is asking that someone to be trying to get it right for us, because it is already right.

While you are obsessed with the 'poor' and the bad people amongst you are missing the bankers who rob people blind, not to mention big oil and corporate America to name a few white collar criminals. Beware.
Reading only what you want to read eh? I mention the rich as well, but your one eye must have missed that part..

You are full of shit.

The 1st amendment is subjective and can be interpreted more than one way

"Sorry about that kid, my bad. But I thought you were an intruder". So goes the gist of this tragic story.

Oh well, but haven't we heard this before? Of course, just recently under the headlines.... Olympic hero "mistakenly" kills girlfriend

Carry on NRA!

Florida Teen Mistakes Brother for Intruder, Shoots Him - ABC News

A teenager shot and killed his 12-year-old brother because he mistook him for an intruder in their Florida home, police said today.

You act like this is the first year that somebody shot a family member by accident.

One of my classmates killed his Dad in a hunting accident. Course that was back in the 60s......but the press never found the time to blast that to the world.

I noticed the stories about shootings has become like deaths in Iraq during the Bush years. They're reported every 15 mins as if they're happening every min. Hate to tell them but other things do happen in the world besides gun violence, and the fact that they're reporting it with such regularity I'm certain that plenty of assclowns feel now is the time to bust a fucken cap into someone or themselves. I also noticed the race of the perp is never mentioned seeing as how most of the gun violence in America happens in big cities and is committed by inner city youth yet I see no move by Congress to stop it.

I also noticed that there are still plenty of flag-draped coffins coming in from Afghanistan but nobody gives a flying fuck anymore.

That is because the Democrats and libs are hypocritical assclowns of the highest order. Their need for absolute control over everybody and everything rates above any truth or reality that is presented to them. In that they should be put down like dogs IMHO or at the very least chained in their homes so as to not disturb decent law abiding regular folks.:eusa_angel:

"Sorry about that kid, my bad. But I thought you were an intruder". So goes the gist of this tragic story.

Oh well, but haven't we heard this before? Of course, just recently under the headlines.... Olympic hero "mistakenly" kills girlfriend

Carry on NRA!

A teenager shot and killed his 12-year-old brother because he mistook him for an intruder in their Florida home, police said today.

Kids and guns don't mix well. Hell, adults and guns don't mix well. I understand people wanting to protect themselves and have mixed feelings on the whole gun thing. I just know I would not keep one in my home with my two teenage sons. To me, the risks far outweigh any likely benefit, but that's me.

I'm sure this entire family is going to be destroyed by this for a lifetime. I also would suggest that with hindsight being 20/20, they wished they never had kept a gun in the home or at least had it where it was so easily accessible to one of their kids.

Carry on NRA!

I 'magine it would be in poor taste for me to mention the Darwin Awards...

oops, I just did...

Last edited:
Another Democrat using the body of a dead child to further their War on Guns agenda. What a truly demented bunch the gun control freaks are.

Plus, the thread title is so glib with the "Oops". Demented is right. Hopefully, no one will follow Biden's advice and shoot through a door or we will have more needless deaths.

Then somehow the OP tries to pin it on the NRA or other gun owners. Most legal gun owners are not involved in such incidents, not that it matters when people have an agenda to push. I expect we'll hear about every gun death, except for the daily ones in Chicago, land of the strict gun laws. Nope, can't mention that or it might make all this gun control look like waste of time. Why don't they come up with ways to trap the criminals who are out there killing instead of looking for ways to control the law abiding?

Parents who leave guns where children can get access to them are just like the parents who don't put seatbelts on children or who leave the fence open leading to the swimming pool. Children die everyday in preventable accidents, but since a certain wannabe dictator would prefer an unarmed populace, the only danger that matters is guns owned by law abiding citizens. Never mind that more children are injured or killed in other types of accidents. It's not about saving lives or they'd focus on the most common dangers. Instead, it's all about guns and the demands for banning them are increasing. Bloomberg wants to spend 12 million on ads to convince congress to act. Gee, couldn't he just talk to them instead of wasting more money we don't have?

Last edited:

Nonsense, there is nothing subjective about any of the Constitutional amendments. The exact same wording was used in other amendments that liberals like you hold dear, you just choose to interpret the 2A dishonestly because it doesn't mesh with your BS ideology.

Forum List

Back