Oops... Teenager Mistakes Little Brother for Intruder, Kills Him

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
"Sorry about that kid, my bad. But I thought you were an intruder". So goes the gist of this tragic story.

Oh well, but haven't we heard this before? Of course, just recently under the headlines.... Olympic hero "mistakenly" kills girlfriend

Carry on NRA!

Florida Teen Mistakes Brother for Intruder, Shoots Him - ABC News

A teenager shot and killed his 12-year-old brother because he mistook him for an intruder in their Florida home, police said today.

This is a terrible story, but not something I would use to push a political agenda. I can't imagine what the teen and his family are going through.

No questions or thoughts enter your mind? How about... This little boy might still be alive if there were no guns in the house? Why the easy access to guns? Or what happened to 'gun-responsibility'?

Negligence? Can the parents be held criminally responsibly? And why not?

Political agenda aside, someone has to protect the children from this all to frequent occurrence.

Another Democrat using the body of a dead child to further their War on Guns agenda. What a truly demented bunch the gun control freaks are.

I see, just 'collateral damage' to you huh? Never mind another dead child, nothing to see here according to you... am I right?

This is a terrible story, but not something I would use to push a political agenda. I can't imagine what the teen and his family are going through.

No questions or thoughts enter your mind? How about... This little boy might still be alive if there were no guns in the house? Why the easy access to guns? Or what happened to 'gun-responsibility'?

Political agenda aside, someone has to protect the children from this all to frequent occurrence.

The fact that a minor had such easy access to a gun, and accidentally killed his own brother with it is troubling. They even said they were still reviewing the case for possible negligence, as they should in a case like this. There are still too many details being unreported in this article. I agree that this incident showed a lapse in "gun-responsibility". Was it on the part of the parents or the teen? Either way, there are better arguments for gun control than unfortunate accidents such as this one.

YOU are the one who injected politics into this tragic situation. Do you have the same sympathy for the victims of late term abortions?

"Sorry about that kid, my bad. But I thought you were an intruder". So goes the gist of this tragic story.

Oh well, but haven't we heard this before? Of course, just recently under the headlines.... Olympic hero "mistakenly" kills girlfriend

Carry on NRA!

A teenager shot and killed his 12-year-old brother because he mistook him for an intruder in their Florida home, police said today.

The teen broke one of the biggest rules in gun safety and handling.
Never fire a gun unless you're sure of your target. A gun safety course would have prevented this tragedy.

Carry on NRA!

You liberals trample on the dead bodies of innocents to champion your tyrannical policies.

You don't care, we know.

Taking guns from people with sense isn't going to help mental defectives like this boy or the parents who put the gun in his hands.

Leave guns alone. Defective people are the problem.

And many of us are tired of giving up stuff because the lowest tier of performers can't manage something or other.

Really, really fucking tired of it.

Although it is worth adding that only a lowlife cocksucker would neg you for stating your beliefs.

Last edited:

Carry on NRA!

Never fire a gun unless you're sure of your target. A gun safety course would have prevented this tragedy.

I disagree. A gun safety course would not necessarily have prevented this tragedy. No guns in the house, without a doubt, would indeed have prevented this tragedy.

340 MILLION people in the US, less then a 1000 a year are accidentally shot and killed, but we should ban guns, MORON.

Carry on NRA!

I disagree. A gun safety course would not necessarily have prevented this tragedy. No guns in the house, without a doubt, would indeed have prevented this tragedy.

A gun saved two lives here you nit wit:

Okla. Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder: 911 Operators Say It's OK to Shoot - ABC News

And here is another instance where a gun saved three more lives shithead:

http://www.ibtimes.com/mom-shoots-i...-mom-kills-burglar-protect-her-infant-995578#

I'm up on you 5 to one, loser.

Last edited:

Carry on NRA!

You act like this is the first year that somebody shot a family member by accident.

One of my classmates killed his Dad in a hunting accident. Course that was back in the 60s......but the press never found the time to blast that to the world.

I noticed the stories about shootings has become like deaths in Iraq during the Bush years. They're reported every 15 mins as if they're happening every min. Hate to tell them but other things do happen in the world besides gun violence, and the fact that they're reporting it with such regularity I'm certain that plenty of assclowns feel now is the time to bust a fucken cap into someone or themselves. I also noticed the race of the perp is never mentioned seeing as how most of the gun violence in America happens in big cities and is committed by inner city youth yet I see no move by Congress to stop it.

I also noticed that there are still plenty of flag-draped coffins coming in from Afghanistan but nobody gives a flying fuck anymore.

Last edited:

Carry on NRA!

Are they sure it was an accident? brothers fight.
NOT ENOUGH INFORMATION
Like what time was it and why was a 12 year old doing out alone depending on the time?
where were the parents?

There you go with that political agenda
As I said the two brothers could have been fighting you don't know what was going on and can't say what could or could not be
If they were fighting the older brother could have pulled a knife and killed him just as easily.

Carry on NRA!

So if the police kill an innocent bystander by mistake, that means we should abolish the police?

Forum List

Back