Only this administration could call THIS a victory.

Moonbat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Implying". No, I make no implications. Why? Feeling your toes stepped on?

Well it seems odd in our discussion that you continually make reference to things said by "leftists" and "moonbats" out of the blue as if I'm supposed to be offended by the things you're saying.
It would seem odd, if that's what I was doing.

Well that is what you did. I mentioned how we're hearing the same propaganda about Iran as we heard about Iraq before that war, and you asked me whether Bush was going to declare martial law and then quoted attacks on Bush by the left and mocked "moonbats." None of which had anything to do with what I actually said.

Well it seems odd in our discussion that you continually make reference to things said by "leftists" and "moonbats" out of the blue as if I'm supposed to be offended by the things you're saying.

Well that is what you did. I mentioned how we're hearing the same propaganda about Iran as we heard about Iraq before that war, and you asked me whether Bush was going to declare martial law and then quoted attacks on Bush by the left and mocked "moonbats." None of which had anything to do with what I actually said.
If it comforts you to feel that way, okay.

If it comforts you to feel that way, okay.

Kevin, your interpretation is dead on. Yes, that is what daveman was doing.

Forum List

Back