Topless Woman Masturbating In Van Arrested On Gun Charge

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
I'm not sure where to start with this one... :lol: It brings up several law and order issues... :eusa_whistle:

Topless Woman Masturbating In Van Arrested On Gun Charge | The Smoking Gun

A topless woman who was masturbating in a hotel parking lot is facing a weapons charge after Illinois cops investigating her auto eroticism discovered a loaded pistol in her vehicle.

A Naperville cop responding to an unrelated call spotted Vikki Myers, 44, in a van outside the Red Roof Inn. After initially claiming that she was changing clothes, Myers admitted to pleasuring herself in the vehicle, according to police.

That admission may have been prompted by a police officer’s discovery of what an officer described as “adult items that were used for self-pleasuring.”

In addition to copping to the vehicular masturbation, Myers told cops that that there was a loaded 9mm Sig Sauer handgun in the car, a weapon for which she did not have a state-issued Firearm Owners Identification card. Myers, pictured in the above mug shot, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm.

It appears that Myers, who was staying at the hotel with her three children, had repaired to her 2002 Chrysler van for some alone time.

What the? Here's my ONLY question. Were the three kids home alone while mom fucked herself?

Damn.... who cares!

So she needed some "alone time"..... as long as the kiddos were'nt too young to be left by themselves for a short while.... whats the harm?

Wait.... do I want to walk to my car with MY kiddos and see that..... OK.... "book her Danno". :cool:

I'm not sure where to start with this one... :lol: It brings up several law and order issues... :eusa_whistle:

A topless woman who was masturbating in a hotel parking lot is facing a weapons charge after Illinois cops investigating her auto eroticism discovered a loaded pistol in her vehicle.

A Naperville cop responding to an unrelated call spotted Vikki Myers, 44, in a van outside the Red Roof Inn. After initially claiming that she was changing clothes, Myers admitted to pleasuring herself in the vehicle, according to police.

That admission may have been prompted by a police officer’s discovery of what an officer described as “adult items that were used for self-pleasuring.”

In addition to copping to the vehicular masturbation, Myers told cops that that there was a loaded 9mm Sig Sauer handgun in the car, a weapon for which she did not have a state-issued Firearm Owners Identification card. Myers, pictured in the above mug shot, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm.

It appears that Myers, who was staying at the hotel with her three children, had repaired to her 2002 Chrysler van for some alone time.

"Auto erotocism"? "Vehicular masturbation"? At least, the guy that wrote this article has a sense of humor. Well played.

Outside of the obvious humor here, I don't see any legal issues. Cops had PC to check out what was going on in the car. During the course, Our Heroine blurts out about the gun. Game over.

Are you telling me you can't have a loaded weapon in your vehicle in Illinois?

I'll never go back there again. If my wife wants to see her family she will have to go alone.

Hell, if she want to get "pleasured" all she has to do is go to the airport.

Hell, if she want to get "pleasured" all she has to do is go to the airport.

Bullshit, she wouldn't have even had to go that far. Just hit the bar nearest the hotel, look for a dude staring in their beer and offer to bone them for free, if they have their own room.

a state-issued Firearm Owners Identification card
What kind of shit is that???

New York is much worse.
The FDLE, here in Florida, isn't even allowed to keep your background check info for more than 24 hours after approval/denial of your purchase....much less having to register your weapons.
Now I know I'm retiring here
:cool:

The trouble you can get into when you just want to bust a nut.

Forum List

Back