Only right wingers would interpret this as "good news"

If they are Mexico's citizens wtf are they doing here? I mean besides mooching off the US taxpayers
Exactly correct. If the Mexican government is so damn worried about "his" people, why doesn't he create a social and economic atmosphere in Mexico so they wouldn't want to come to the U.S.?
Let him come get "his" people and take them the fuck back to where they came from.

Mexico is not our friend, each year they kill more Americans than were killed on 911.

You have a source for that?

Yes, since our government intentionally avoids compiling illegal on American crime Fox News funded a study at the state level to gather the statistics. The number of illegal crimes total was in the hundreds of thousands in one state alone over 10 years. The number of Americans killed by illegals includes not just murder but for example Americans killed by illegals driving around drunk without insurance or a license.

I know you and I do not see eye to eye on illegals but I have first hand experience seeing the damage illegals do. A good friend of our family was hit by a drunk illegal who was killed in the collision. She nearly died 4 times during surgeries. She should be enjoying her retirement but is instead in constant pain her body mangled by an illegal who had no business being in our country in the first place. There is no argument which can justify even 1 American citizen losing their life to an illegal let alone thousands.

13626394_1049078448460860_3466116585890623939_n.jpg

Mexico is not our friend, each year they kill more Americans than were killed on 911.

Yes, since our government intentionally avoids compiling illegal on American crime Fox News funded a study at the state level to gather the statistics. The number of illegal crimes total was in the hundreds of thousands in one state alone over 10 years. The number of Americans killed by illegals includes not just murder but for example Americans killed by illegals driving around drunk without insurance or a license.

I know you and I do not see eye to eye on illegals but I have first hand experience seeing the damage illegals do. A good friend of our family was hit by a drunk illegal who was killed in the collision. She nearly died 4 times during surgeries. She should be enjoying her retirement but is instead in constant pain her body mangled by an illegal who had no business being in our country in the first place. There is no argument which can justify even 1 American citizen losing their life to an illegal let alone thousands.

None of this validates your statement. You said illegals kill more Americans per year than on 9-11.

None of this validates your statement. You said illegals kill more Americans per year than on 9-11.

Feel free to dispute Fox News study which found illegals kill over 3,000 Americans each year.

Feel free to dispute Fox News study which found illegals kill over 3,000 Americans each year.

You provided no such study, so what is there to dispute?

You provided no such study, so what is there to dispute?

It was widely reported by Fox News, that you did not see it does not invalidate it. On one hand we have a study, on the other hand we have your personal opinion which is not based on the study. If you can refute the study by all means have at it.

It was widely reported by Fox News, that you did not see it does not invalidate it. On one hand we have a study, on the other hand we have your personal opinion which is not based on the study. If you can refute the study by all means have at it.

You made a statement and then claimed there was a study to back it up and yet you have provided no evidence of this whatsoever. The onus is on you to prove your claim, not on me to prove or disprove a negative. If it was so widely reported as you say then this shouldn't be an issue for you to find it. You simply saying such a study exists means nothing.

You made a statement and then claimed there was a study to back it up and yet you have provided no evidence of this whatsoever. The onus is on you to prove your claim, not on me to prove or disprove a negative. If it was so widely reported as you say then this shouldn't be an issue for you to find it. You simply saying such a study exists means nothing.

Its not my job to educate the uninformed. Go look up the study or choose to bury your head in the sand it makes no difference to me I'm not your intern.

Mexico is not our friend, each year they kill more Americans than were killed on 911. They blatantly break our laws, commit fraud, rape, murder, rob, assault us, drive around drunk out of their minds killing and maiming Americans. They are engaged in widespread tax fraud costing us over $4 billion a year. They traffic ungodly amounts of drugs into our country destroying our youth. Does that sound like a friend? WTF

I never stated that Mexico is our love-buddy. However, your above interpretation of Mexican is EXACTLY what will make trump and his supporters (like you) losers.

If, and that's a big if, Trump gets elected he will not fuck with Mexico, Mexico is forth on our best friends list

Oops did I say friend list? I meant drug deal.......er, I meant oil supplier.

Company Level Imports

Its not my job to educate the uninformed..

Oh no, it in fact is when you're the one who makes the claim. Since you refuse to provide even the slightest shred of proof of your assertion we'll have to assume you made the whole thing up which is exactly what I thought to begin with. Thank you for confirming that. Your argument is invalid.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens - Departed

First, consider the sheer stupidity of Nieto simply waving his hand and recalling the millions of Mexicans here back home to an economic and social condition that could not support them....

Second, when someone calls Trump.......xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and an imperialist, ONLY right wingers would interpret that as a "good" thing.

Third, small businesses and farmers/ranchers who hire illegal workers surely are going to deride what Trump proposes since with the absence of such workers, and with Americans refusing to do back-breaking jobs for $30 per day, just watch the revolution even in red states agaisnt the Trumpster's plans (were they ever....unlikely...to materialize.)

In the same way that Trump promises the return of coal miners' jobs, this "deportation scheme" is yet another type of lie that only ultra right wingers can swallow.
Until Mexico gets rid of its ultra fascist border security in both the North and South of Mexico, it has no room to talk about "xenophobia".

Typical of Democrats to support far right bigots in Mexico over the much much more liberal US.

The real question is why do leftists want illegals here? Anyone thinking knows the answer

I want them to become citizens who pay taxes. We need them to help compensate for the tax paying retiring baby-boomers. I'm at the tail end of that generation, the SS fund will run out sometime in the middle of my later years if something isn't done. Increasing the tax base is one way.

The real question is why do leftists want illegals here? Anyone thinking knows the answer

I want them to become citizens who pay taxes. We need them to help compensate for the tax paying retiring baby-boomers. I'm at the tail end of that generation, the SS fund will run out sometime in the middle of my later years if something isn't done. Increasing the tax base is one way.

Or as a voting block....good grief go sell that to someone else

Let’s look at a few numbers. You haven’t seen them in the New York Times, Atlanta Constitution, or the Miami Herald, nor have they been featured on NBC Nightly news or CNN. So, the average American is blissfully unaware of them.

• Between 2008 and 2014, 40% of all murder convictions in Florida were criminal aliens. In New York it was 34% and Arizona 17.8%.
  • During those years, criminal aliens accounted for 38% of all murder convictions in the five states of California, Texas, Arizona, Florida and New York, while illegal aliens constitute only 5.6% of the total population in those states.
  • That 38% represents 7,085 murders out of the total of 18,643.
That 5.6% figure for the average illegal alien population in those five states comes from US Census estimates. We know the real number is double that official estimate. Yet, even if it is 11%, it is still shameful that the percentage of murders by criminal aliens is more than triple the illegal population in those states.

Those astounding numbers were compiled by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) using official Department of Justice data on criminal aliens in the nation’s correctional system. The numbers were the basis for a presentation at a recent New Hampshire conference sponsored by the highly respected Center for Security Policy. You can view the full presentation here

Illegal Alien Crime Accounts for over 30% of Murders in Many States - Breitbart

Forum List

Back