Only right wingers would interpret this as "good news"

That would be GREAT! The more illegals return home the better the economy gets for the middle class of America.

Here's just ONE example of how truly moronic you right wingers are.....

If you were to kick out every "illegal" from our country, and you were unfortunate enough to need your house roof re-done in summer, expect the cost to be QUADRUPLED

again, just ONE example

My brother-in-law is a roofer and would do it for a reasonable price and let me buy the shingles at Home Depot. Try again.

A guest worker program put in place and enforced would far surpass making criminals out of US farmers employing farm labor that is in the country illegally.

Another half-assed proposal......

At least 480,000 people overstayed their visas last year, adding to a backlog that’s reached some 5 million total........immigration agents launched investigations into just 10,000 of them, or about 0.2 percent, and arrested fewer than 2,000, less than 0.04 percent, saying the others don’t rise to the level of being priority targets.

A guest worker program put in place and enforced would far surpass making criminals out of US farmers employing farm labor that is in the country illegally.

Another half-assed proposal......

At least 480,000 people overstayed their visas last year, adding to a backlog that’s reached some 5 million total........immigration agents launched investigations into just 10,000 of them, or about 0.2 percent, and arrested fewer than 2,000, less than 0.04 percent, saying the others don’t rise to the level of being priority targets.

What do you expect from an Obama immigration department? They all know that Obama doesn't have their back if they do their job.

What do you expect from an Obama immigration department? They all know that Obama doesn't have their back if they do their job.

Don't be an ass.....It was just about the same when GWB was president, INCLUDING several of the 9-11 bastards who had overstayed their student visas.

Show US how Mexixo opens its borders to Latinos from Central America with no conditions?

First of all, I am NOT advocating the influx of illegal aliens......

Second, this thread was NOT about illegal immigration for all you right wingers with reading comprehension issues......The thread was about the Mexican president slamming the clown Trump and right wingers interpreting such slurs as compliments.

Third, since we get illegal immigrants from Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, etc. but (according to you) they can't go through Mexico......then they must be flying first class directly to LAX....

Mexico lets Central Americans pass through, not stay in Mexico unless they meet criteria. Namely, Mexico is all too happy to export its poor as well as the poor from its neighbors to the South.

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

Mexico threatens: If Trump wins we will call back our citizens - Departed

First, consider the sheer stupidity of Nieto simply waving his hand and recalling the millions of Mexicans here back home to an economic and social condition that could not support them....

Second, when someone calls Trump.......xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and an imperialist, ONLY right wingers would interpret that as a "good" thing.

Third, small businesses and farmers/ranchers who hire illegal workers surely are going to deride what Trump proposes since with the absence of such workers, and with Americans refusing to do back-breaking jobs for $30 per day, just watch the revolution even in red states agaisnt the Trumpster's plans (were they ever....unlikely...to materialize.)

In the same way that Trump promises the return of coal miners' jobs, this "deportation scheme" is yet another type of lie that only ultra right wingers can swallow.

See how the far left drones are upset about this?

They would loose their illegal salve labor if this actually happened..

In an interview with Telemundo, President Nieto also announced that “further action will be taken by the Mexican government to ensure every single citizen of Mexico currently residing in the United States is brought home safely.” “We will not play around with something as important as the lives of our people. In our eyes and the eyes of every Mexican in the world, Donald Trump is a xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and imperialist who will ruin a country that was once a true friend of Mexico.”

First, consider the sheer stupidity of Nieto simply waving his hand and recalling the millions of Mexicans here back home to an economic and social condition that could not support them....

Second, when someone calls Trump.......xenophobic, bigoted terrorist and an imperialist, ONLY right wingers would interpret that as a "good" thing.

Third, small businesses and farmers/ranchers who hire illegal workers surely are going to deride what Trump proposes since with the absence of such workers, and with Americans refusing to do back-breaking jobs for $30 per day, just watch the revolution even in red states agaisnt the Trumpster's plans (were they ever....unlikely...to materialize.)

In the same way that Trump promises the return of coal miners' jobs, this "deportation scheme" is yet another type of lie that only ultra right wingers can swallow.

That's great news, except that it's complete bullshit.

Mexican drug cartels have murdered more people in the last four years than ISIS. Think about that. Why aren't our media covering these atrocities? $25 billion dollars annually is sent, tax-free, to Mexico by illegal aliens in American. I'm certain you don't know this, but when Trump says Mexico is going to pay for the wall, that is what is he referring to. We have the capability of singling those funds out and be taxed.

Also, only a leftist would give the credence to an individual whose country profits off of breaking American laws. Whose country is not run by him, but by unseen murderous drug lords.

A porous border is not compassionate. It is funding murder, human trafficking, and drugs. 60% of meth originates in Mexico. 90% of human trafficking victims are children and women. Drug cartels would starve without the funding they get solely BECAUSE Obama has refused to enforce immigration laws.

YOU and the Republicans and Democrats alike support an open border. Trump is the first Republican to win the GOP nomination on a platform of enforcing immigration laws. A plurality of Americans poll after poll going back to 2000 showed strong support of doing this. Wake up, Trump is not winning in spite of his positions, he is winning and rising in the polls because of them.

Isn't that good news to left wingers too? Where was the left wing when Obama's crazy feds shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels resulting in estimated hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens murdered in freaking Mexico?

It should be truly shocking that a president of another nation would "threaten" to urge people who are in our country illegally to leave.

"If you elect candidate Y as warden, i will have no other choice but to take this block of criminals out of your jail, saving you time and money."

And to any lefty who says "all those people who hire illegals for cheap labor to get by will be screwed having to pay people $15 an hour" ..well then you just completely destroyed your own argument for why there should be a minimum wage.

mexico was never a friend

friends don't fuck over the people that help them the most.

and what makes you think that people won't fill those jobs?

oh, b/c no leftist latte sipper would bother to actually work.

Isn't that good news to left wingers too? Where was the left wing when Obama's crazy feds shipped 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels resulting in estimated hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens murdered in freaking Mexico?

It really is crazy to believe such nonsense.

"The Mexican government has estimated that 2,000 weapons are smuggled daily from the U.S. into Mexico. The ATF is hobbled in its effort to stop this flow. No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking within the U.S., so agents must build cases using a patchwork of often toothless laws. For six years, due to Beltway politics, the bureau has gone without permanent leadership, neutered in its fight for funding and authority. The National Rifle Association has so successfully opposed a comprehensive electronic database of gun sales that the ATF’s congressional appropriation explicitly prohibits establishing one."

The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal

"Customers can legally buy as many weapons as they want in Arizona as long as they’re 18 or older and pass a criminal background check. There are no waiting periods and no need for permits, and buyers are allowed to resell the guns."

"By 2009 the Sinaloa drug cartel had made Phoenix its gun supermarket and recruited young Americans as its designated shoppers or straw purchasers."

"The agents faced numerous obstacles in what they dubbed the Fast and Furious case. (They named it after the street-racing movie because the suspects drag raced cars together.) Their greatest difficulty by far, however, was convincing prosecutors that they had sufficient grounds to seize guns and arrest straw purchasers. By June 2010 the agents had sent the U.S. Attorney’s office a list of 31 suspects they wanted to arrest, with 46 pages outlining their illegal acts. But for the next seven months prosecutors did not indict a single suspect."

No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking within the U.S., so agents must build cases using a patchwork of often toothless laws.

.......and for that, my friend, we can "thank" the NRA and gun manufacturers.

let me try to put this as compassionately as I can.
Fuck Mexico, fuck the slimy taco eating criminals that sneak across our border and fuck their taco scented sub human piece of shit president.
Other than that I have nothing but respect for their ass backwards shit hole they call a country.

et me try to put this as compassionately as I can.
Fuck Mexico, fuck the slimy taco eating criminals that sneak across our border and fuck their taco scented sub human piece of shit president.
Other than that I have nothing but respect for their ass backwards shit hole they call a country.

THAT (the above) is EXACTLY what we want to hear from right wing losers.......

maybe if the left were not so fucking lazy, they would figure out how to cut their own damn grass and we wouldnt have to worry about the criminal pieces of shit you entice over the border to invade our country.

Pelosi has fucked your party for the rest of its existence.

It is over. You have lost white America at every conceivable level.

No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking within the U.S., so agents must build cases using a patchwork of often toothless laws.

Gotta have a boogy man. Your bigger complaint is with the Constitution, that prevents Congress from doing what you want. So sorry, said no one in particular.

Gotta have a boogy man. Your bigger complaint is with the Constitution, that prevents Congress from doing what you want. So sorry, said no one in particular.

That's funny considering how the RWNJs made President Obama and AG Holder out to be the biggest boogy man ever with this phony scandal, when everyday about 2000 guns are smuggled into mexico.

Forum List

Back