God To Intervene Against Evil: Torrential Rains And Flash Flooding Expected On Convention Last Night

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As a devout Southern conservative Christian white Baptist, I know when God senses evil. Tonight, he senses evil will be ever present at the DNC when Hillary takes to the podium to deliver her acceptance speech to be President. God will prevail in keeping at bay her evil disciples wanting to go to the convention. The crowd will be thin creating and embarrassment for Hillary. Praise God!

Flash Floods Possible On Final Night Of DNC

You're a fool if you think God takes sides in politics and does things to hinder parties he doesn't like.

Last edited:
Won't bother Hillary..

She'll just wave her hand, and part the waters

As a devout Southern conservative Christian white Baptist, I know when God senses evil. Tonight, he senses evil will be ever present at the DNC when Hillary takes to the podium to deliver her acceptance speech to be President. God will prevail in keeping at bay her evil disciples wanting to go to the convention. The crowd will be thin creating and embarrassment for Hillary. Praise God!

Tell you what, as an avid agnostic - IF flash floods wipe out the DNC and Hillary, I will believe there is a god.

Tell you what, as an avid agnostic - IF flash floods wipe out the DNC and Hillary, I will believe there is a god.
All you have to do is think of it in a spiritual sense. The flash flood of leaks is turning some of the most staunch Clinton supporters we know. I wish my dad were here to see it in the flesh as he was a life long Dem and we went around and round about our differences in opinion but before he passed he was starting to see why I felt like I did.

You're a fool if you think God takes sides in politics and does things to hinder parties he doesn't like.

Oh yeah? Read what he is about to do to those politicians whose military rises up against Israel......

Here is sound political advice:
Psalm 33:12
Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!

Last edited:
All you have to do is think of it in a spiritual sense. The flash flood of leaks is turning some of the most staunch Clinton supporters we know. I wish my dad were here to see it in the flesh as he was a life long Dem and we went around and round about our differences in opinion but before he passed he was starting to see why I felt like I did.

Nah, I want to see the Khmer Rouge flailing as Hillary gasps out her last breath,

If there is a god, here is a chance to wipe out most of the evil in the nation in one fell swoop. :thup:

Nah, I want to see the Khmer Rouge flailing as Hillary gasps out her last breath,

If there is a god, here is a chance to wipe out most of the evil in the nation in one fell swoop. :thup:
Nah some of those people there were just lead down the path to believe the Clinton lie. Destruction would not just get the evil ones as you also have some there still trying to protect those ignorant souls.

Rat%20Swimming.jpg

Forum List

Back