Only MENSA Members Can Pass This Quiz...

I surprised myself. I got 9 out of 10 right. That's a passing grade, BTW. I guess that makes me a genius.

Are You Smart Enough to Join MENSA? Find Out Here!
691a99a1-b98d-40c1-b1ad-e110ddcc12bd.jpg

That’s too easy to be MENSA level material.

How did you all take the test? On my phone it keeps popping up a window asking for an email. No X to close the window.
Inability to think outside the box & close that window without disclosing your email address means you score was zero.
My IQ is/was 122. I have no doubt I would have aced the test but only someone desperate to get self reassurance would bother fighting pop up ads for an online quiz.

I couldn't take the test. Got a popup that wanted my email address and couldn't proceed. I woulda got 147 out of 10 though.

How did you all take the test? On my phone it keeps popping up a window asking for an email. No X to close the window.

I got past it by entering [email protected] into that field. That's an email address that was established many, many, many years ago for exactly this purpose, as a throwaway email address to be used when you don't want to give them a real email address. I'm a bit surprised by how often it is still accepted.

I keep getting a popup that prevents continuing. I am using a blocker.
The pop-up is probably because you ARE using an ad blocker. Are they asking you to turn it off? You should just be able to close the pop-up.

Killed the popup. Aced the test.
Impressive. I would have aced it too, but I couldn't figure out the anagram for TTOOORN. That's the only reason I didn't get it.
Toronto

Forum List

Back