Only MENSA Members Can Pass This Quiz...

I surprised myself. I got 9 out of 10 right. That's a passing grade, BTW. I guess that makes me a genius.

Are You Smart Enough to Join MENSA? Find Out Here!

Weird, the only way I know of to get into MENSA is to have a verified IQ test of 135 or greater or take the MENSA test. Basically score in the top 2% of IQ. I achieved better than that on the MENSA test. They give us an opportunity to help get someone tested for free. Normally there is a fee.

• Banned
I keep getting a popup that prevents continuing. I am using a blocker.
The pop-up is probably because you ARE using an ad blocker. Are they asking you to turn it off? You should just be able to close the pop-up.

• Banned
Did you get number 3 correct? I didn't. I saw the correct answer, and I still don't get it.
missed 1 and 10

What was 3?
The one with the anagrams. I missed it because I couldn't figure one them out. If I had, I would have realized that Copenhagen was the oddball since the other cities are in North America. If I could have figured out it was Toronto, I would have answered it correctly.

Did you get number 3 correct? I didn't. I saw the correct answer, and I still don't get it.
missed 1 and 10

What was 3?
The one with the anagrams. I missed it because I couldn't figure one them out. If I had, I would have realized that Copenhagen was the oddball since the other cities are in North America. If I could have figured out it was Toronto, I would have answered it correctly.

That was one of the easiest for me

Untitled.jpg

missed 1 and 10

What was 3?

Impressive. I would have aced it too, but I couldn't figure out the anagram for TTOOORN. That's the only reason I didn't get it.

I was able to recognize that the other three were anagrams of the names of cities, and assumed that that was what they had in common. Not being able to recognize the third one, I assumed it was different.

I now assume that the third one is also the name of a city, in America, and that Copenhagen Is the odd one, because it is not in America. I still have no clue what TTOOORN is supposed to be, but if I had recognized it, I'm sure I would have got this question right, for 100%.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
I keep getting a popup that prevents continuing. I am using a blocker.
The pop-up is probably because you ARE using an ad blocker. Are they asking you to turn it off? You should just be able to close the pop-up.

Killed the popup. Aced the test.
Impressive. I would have aced it too, but I couldn't figure out the anagram for TTOOORN. That's the only reason I didn't get it.
The anagram was only half the fun on that one.

Forum List

Back