Only in stupid people's world... now worth $1.8 million!

Why is it that percentages do not matter in arguments like this one by some, but if you bring up the topic of something like Covid deaths, the people against Covid say 180,000 deaths isn't much because it is less than 1% of the population?

Of course more white people have been killed by the police, they make up over 4 times the number of Blacks in the U.S. population. Whites make up 63% while Blacks make up only 13%. Yet the raw numbers show only twice as many whites are killed by police than Blacks.
Because the rate of violent crimes is much higher with black men than for white men.

Wrong. I'd share all the numbers and criminological theories to show you why you are wrong, but I'd be wasting my time. You wouldn't read it, you'd say it was biased because it comes from college educated people that must be liberals, and then tell me of an anecdotal story as evidence to prove me wrong.

You still didn't touch why people are so selective of when they use percentages v. raw numbers.
FACTS...
Only 31 percent of black children under age 18 grow up in a household with two married parents (by a first or second marriage).
In contrast, 71 percent of white children grow up with two married parents (by a first or second marriage).
Now even if you are a non-college educated person, it would be apparent that two parents are more impactful, according to these statistics
than a single mother.

A family built around two parents has many advantages.
  • Two-parent families are statistically less likely to be poor.
  • They are also less likely to suffer addictions or engage in criminal behavior.
  • Children who grow up in homes where both mom and dad live under one roof have a greater chance to live successful, well-adjusted lives and create stable familial relationships for themselves.
So as a supposedly "college educated person" even the basic distinction as presented above should be obvious.
But just in case:
Blacks males especially without a father figure..(18 %) have a distrust of authority figures.
Now this 174 page study The Effect of Father Absence and Father Alternatives on Female and Male Rates of Violence
Shows the importance of the Father authority figure.
According to a report in "Fathers and Their Impact on Children's Well-Being":
Even from birth, children who have an involved father are more likely to be emotionally secure, be confident to explore their surroundings, and, as they grow older, have better social connections.

What this means is the violence of young blacks (with 82% no fathers) also shows resistance to authority. Hence again... if you don't understand this then you probably grew up in a father-less family and you won't get what Chris Rock shows:
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

First shown 01/10/2006...

Yes, children growing up in a single parent home is very detrimental. Know why so many do? Like I said, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it because you all will not read it. I'll just say there are three major factors, the "War on drugs" including the 100 to 1 law that was only recently changed but still not equalized, Broken Windows & Hot Spot policing, and finally mandatory minimum laws on non-violent crimes.

ROFLMAO, those kinds of policies took NYC from a crime ridden hell hole to the safest large city in the country. Now they have been done away with, by you commies, crime is rising at an unprecedented rate. People in NYC are afraid again, that's why there is an exodus by those who have the ability to leave.

broken widows policing did two things, it made criminals realize they cops will even go after the small shit, and it caught people out on warrants for big shit when they got caught doing small shit.

Ignore the small shit and you end up encouraging bad behavior and losing out chances to pick up bigger fish.

I can't send you books full of information of why you are wrong, but this article will have to do. It is quite long and I doubt you guys will read it, but at least I tried to guide you. It is amazing how so many of you guys think you know what is really going on and how far off you are.

Great, another study. What I know is it worked in NYC to help bring the crime rate down to historical lows.

People feel safer when cops enforce the laws. Criminals feel less safe, and borderline criminals think twice if they know their small shit will get called out.

I doubt you would understand what's in those "books" you send. I guess you just like petty criminals getting away with fucking people over and graduating to larger crimes.

More than likely you are some gutless petty criminal yourself.

"it's only an issue when MY window is broken"

Jacob Blake, who wasn't killed as the MSM keeps declaring was shot in the back and now is $1.8 million richer.
Jacob Blake refused arrest and now is worth $1.8 million.
But when AN OUTSPOKEN black ex-cop sparked fury after defending the Jacob Blake shooting saying that the black dad already had a criminal record.
In a shocking Twitter rant, Brandon Tatum branded Blake a “domestic abuser and sex offender” and claimed he was known for “pulling guns”.
The black ex-cop is torn apart by the MSM!
Do you folks really understand what's going on here? I don't.

I am 77 years old. I've obeyed the law.
The one or two times I was confronted by a cop and was handcuffed... I didn't RESIST!
Why are these idiots resisting?
"OH I didn't do anything wrong"!
They had no right to arrest me!

Typical responses from totally IRRESPONSIBLE people that should be locked up!
HERE look at this video and tell me what would YOU do if you were a cop?

This idiot was stopped because he was speeding! Instead of doing like I and millions like me, this idiot well let's say he has gone away for a long time!
Finally why is it so hard for people, especially BLACK people to not follow what Chris Rock in this video tells blacks!
- How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

When will these black people grow up and become responsible?
FACTS are that in 2019 235 blacks were killed by police. while 370 whites killed by police.
SO what the hell is the problem? And please don't tell me it's because cops are "racists"!

A Black CNN commentator indicated that if a detained Black man does not fight the police “we die."
Sen. Cory Booker claimed that “many” “mostly unarmed” Black men were “being murdered by police officers.”
Is it true?
A 2016 Harvard researcher's study found that Black people are no more likely to be killed by police officers than are white people.

A 2019 study published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found “no evidence of anti-Black... disparities across" fatal shootings by police. Both white and Black people are far more likely to be murdered by an acquaintance of their own race than they are to be shot dead by the police.

View attachment 380922

I agree with you that anyone who does not comply with the Police is an idiot. But the DOES NOT justify police shooting people who don't comply.

I also agree that this is not just a 'Black' issue.

Police unwarranted use of deadly force is a major problem for all of us. This is not what we pay the police for!

My experience with police, as a friend of several police officers, is that they have an obsessively authoritarian and extremely paranoid culture - sometimes just plain sadistic. They are ready to respond to worst-case situations, but not to less than worse-case.

They seem to be looking for the slightest excuse to use the maximum amount of force they possibly can.

Personally, they scare the shit out of me. It shouldn't be that way!

Why is it that percentages do not matter in arguments like this one by some, but if you bring up the topic of something like Covid deaths, the people against Covid say 180,000 deaths isn't much because it is less than 1% of the population?

Of course more white people have been killed by the police, they make up over 4 times the number of Blacks in the U.S. population. Whites make up 63% while Blacks make up only 13%. Yet the raw numbers show only twice as many whites are killed by police than Blacks.
Because the rate of violent crimes is much higher with black men than for white men.

Wrong. I'd share all the numbers and criminological theories to show you why you are wrong, but I'd be wasting my time. You wouldn't read it, you'd say it was biased because it comes from college educated people that must be liberals, and then tell me of an anecdotal story as evidence to prove me wrong.

You still didn't touch why people are so selective of when they use percentages v. raw numbers.
FACTS...
Only 31 percent of black children under age 18 grow up in a household with two married parents (by a first or second marriage).
In contrast, 71 percent of white children grow up with two married parents (by a first or second marriage).
Now even if you are a non-college educated person, it would be apparent that two parents are more impactful, according to these statistics
than a single mother.

• They are also less likely to suffer addictions or engage in criminal behavior.
  • Children who grow up in homes where both mom and dad live under one roof have a greater chance to live successful, well-adjusted lives and create stable familial relationships for themselves.
So as a supposedly "college educated person" even the basic distinction as presented above should be obvious.
But just in case:
Blacks males especially without a father figure..(18 %) have a distrust of authority figures.
Now this 174 page study The Effect of Father Absence and Father Alternatives on Female and Male Rates of Violence
Even from birth, children who have an involved father are more likely to be emotionally secure, be confident to explore their surroundings, and, as they grow older, have better social connections.

What this means is the violence of young blacks (with 82% no fathers) also shows resistance to authority. Hence again... if you don't understand this then you probably grew up in a father-less family and you won't get what Chris Rock shows:

Yes, children growing up in a single parent home is very detrimental. Know why so many do? Like I said, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it because you all will not read it. I'll just say there are three major factors, the "War on drugs" including the 100 to 1 law that was only recently changed but still not equalized, Broken Windows & Hot Spot policing, and finally mandatory minimum laws on non-violent crimes.

ROFLMAO, those kinds of policies took NYC from a crime ridden hell hole to the safest large city in the country. Now they have been done away with, by you commies, crime is rising at an unprecedented rate. People in NYC are afraid again, that's why there is an exodus by those who have the ability to leave.

broken widows policing did two things, it made criminals realize they cops will even go after the small shit, and it caught people out on warrants for big shit when they got caught doing small shit.

Ignore the small shit and you end up encouraging bad behavior and losing out chances to pick up bigger fish.

I can't send you books full of information of why you are wrong, but this article will have to do. It is quite long and I doubt you guys will read it, but at least I tried to guide you. It is amazing how so many of you guys think you know what is really going on and how far off you are.

Commie propaganda.

Jacob Blake, who wasn't killed as the MSM keeps declaring was shot in the back and now is $1.8 million richer.
But when AN OUTSPOKEN black ex-cop sparked fury after defending the Jacob Blake shooting saying that the black dad already had a criminal record.
In a shocking Twitter rant, Brandon Tatum branded Blake a “domestic abuser and sex offender” and claimed he was known for “pulling guns”.

The one or two times I was confronted by a cop and was handcuffed... I didn't RESIST!

This idiot was stopped because he was speeding! Instead of doing like I and millions like me, this idiot well let's say he has gone away for a long time!
Finally why is it so hard for people, especially BLACK people to not follow what Chris Rock in this video tells blacks!

FACTS are that in 2019 235 blacks were killed by police. while 370 whites killed by police.
SO what the hell is the problem? And please don't tell me it's because cops are "racists"!

A Black CNN commentator indicated that if a detained Black man does not fight the police “we die."
Sen. Cory Booker claimed that “many” “mostly unarmed” Black men were “being murdered by police officers.”
Is it true?
A 2016 Harvard researcher's study found that Black people are no more likely to be killed by police officers than are white people.

A 2019 study published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences found “no evidence of anti-Black... disparities across" fatal shootings by police. Both white and Black people are far more likely to be murdered by an acquaintance of their own race than they are to be shot dead by the police.

View attachment 380922

I agree with you that anyone who does not comply with the Police is an idiot. But the DOES NOT justify police shooting people who don't comply.

Police unwarranted use of deadly force is a major problem for all of us. This is not what we pay the police for!

My experience with police, as a friend of several police officers, is that they have an obsessively authoritarian and extremely paranoid culture - sometimes just plain sadistic. They are ready to respond to worst-case situations, but not to less than worse-case.

They seem to be looking for the slightest excuse to use the maximum amount of force they possibly can.

You only get to respond to a worst case situation using best case or medium case procedures once.

Cops have to establish absolute authority when trying to arrest a resisting suspect, or they risk the suspect thinking they can win. Once that happens, death of one of the parties becomes a large probability.

If falsely arrested your recourse isn't to fight back, it is the arraignment, indictment, and trial procedures set under the due process guaranteed by the constitution.

Is it true?

View attachment 380922

Well that is purely YOUR subjective opinion and based on that YOU are evidently just as sadistic, etc., to have as friends these types of people.
If "several" friends/officers are that way, that is YOUR experience.
And if they are that way, then the police's psychological tests would identify them and they would NOT have become officers.
Now if your friends/officers are members of a police that DOES NOT do psychological testing as described, THEN there is a need for
improvement AND you are irresponsible to your community for allowing such behavior! YOU are more to blame then the officers.
YOU should not protest. You should not accept them as friends. You should though take it upon yourself as a responsible citizen to
notify IMMEDIATELY your police of this gross maleficent behavior on the part of your friends/officers. For SHAME!

Is it true?

View attachment 380922

Explain 7 shots.

Is it true?

View attachment 380922

Explain 7 shots.

No need to anymore than explain why Blake resisted arrest? Blake resisted. Resistance causes more violence.
FACTS...
The shooting unfolded after cops responded to a call from a woman who said her boyfriend showed up at her house, though he wasn’t supposed to be there. When police moved to arrest Blake, the confrontation began, leading police to first deploy a Taser that was not effective, officials said.
Blake then walked around his vehicle toward the driver’s door as two cops trailed him with weapons drawn, video of the shooting shows.
The press release issued by the Wisconsin Department of Justice said Blake’s knife admission was made “during the investigation following the initial incident.”
Now how did the cop that did the shooting know about the knife? We don't know. The cop could have seen it when Blake opened the door.
We don't know. But as usual the resisting black is believed before the cops are. Just the way it is folks. And wait till more cops are killed as well
as civilians by these "peaceful" resisting, criminals.

If thugs behaved, obeyed the law, and stopped raping and murdering people there would be no need for police. So long as these thugs continue to run amok we'll need police to deal with them. Have you noticed none of these Dem pukes have said anything compassionate about the 80 police officers killed in the past 18 months. It's crickets.

UPDATE folks... get shot...get paralyzed get $2 million!
Note the sadness... her son was shot in the back...AFTER he reached for a knife to assault a cop!
Oh and NO TELLING how much the citizens of Kenosha's taxes will increase due to the lawsuit MILLIONS Blake will get.
Makes you wonder if these resistors are in it for the money! Maybe more of us should taunt the police now that we see the
financial rewards for a little discomfort! Maybe more of us should go out and oh say speed, get stopped, resist arrest, encourage violence and
get beat up? Then go to press tell the story, get a GOFUNDME page and make a few thousands if not more. OH WAIT!!!
Won't work for me! I'm a WHITE person and WHITE LIVES DON"T MATTER!!!

Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 11.36.19 AM.png

Last edited:
This is certainly Robin Hood in reverse. BAD guy commits a crime. Gets hurt. Friends protest because he's black...BLACK LIVES MATTER remember!
Bad guy gets millions from the poor people. Again Robin Hood in reverse. BAD guy hurts good guys, good guys have to pay! What a screwed up world!

FACTS...
than a single mother.

But just in case:

Great, another study. What I know is it worked in NYC to help bring the crime rate down to historical lows.

People feel safer when cops enforce the laws. Criminals feel less safe, and borderline criminals think twice if they know their small shit will get called out.

I doubt you would understand what's in those "books" you send. I guess you just like petty criminals getting away with fucking people over and graduating to larger crimes.

You didn't read the full article, and you and the other poster did EXACTLY like I suspected. You ignored the information and went right back with "what I know" as your response. You think you know more than what over 6 years of concentrated education brings, and you dismiss the contents of "books" you don't even know what are and who the authors are. That right there proves my point. You think you know the truth and won't listen to anything that is in competition with it.
1598633763994.png

It's not that police are shooting people because they don't comply, it is the specific things they do while they are not complying.

The police have the use of firearms, and they have to make split second decisions as to when to use their firearms. If the person being arrested complies to the police's lawful orders while being arrested, the probability that a cop has to make a split second decision to fire his weapon is very low. If the person being arrested disobeys the lawful orders, physically struggles with police, flees to his car and reaches into his car into an area that he police can't see, the police are forced into making what could be a deadly decision. There is a video of another incident in which a man resists arrest during a traffic stop that resists arrest. He reaches in his car and pulls out a gun and shoots two officers and then he drives off. If a person being arrested resists arrest and reaches into an area concealed from the view of the arresting officers, he is putting both his and potential the officer's lives at risk. The officers have to make a split second decision to shoot because he may pull out a gun, or wait. If the officers wait, they may be shot dead. If they don't wait and fire, then they may have to deal with a situation like this case.

Is it true?

View attachment 380922

"African Americans are the second largest racial minority, comprising an estimated 13.4% of the population. The White, non-Hispanic or Latino population make up 61% of the nation's total, with the total White population (including White Hispanics and Latinos) being 77%."

"There are lies, damn lies and statistics"
Anon

FACTS...
than a single mother.

But just in case:

Yep, it's kind of like fishing, you won't catch anything if you never wet a hook because you think there are only small fries in the lake.

FACTS...
than a single mother.

But just in case:

You didn't read the full article, and you and the other poster did EXACTLY like I suspected. You ignored the information and went right back with "what I know" as your response. You think you know more than what over 6 years of concentrated education brings, and you dismiss the contents of "books" you don't even know what are and who the authors are. That right there proves my point. You think you know the truth and won't listen to anything that is in competition with it. View attachment 381232

The article is the same tired bullshit done everywhere people get butthurt over cops enforcing the small laws.

You are probably a petty criminal, who gets off on fucking other people over.

Books and studies don't translate to the real world in this case. People feel safer when cops go after petty shit like stealing crap from peoples stoops, and harrasing people just walking down the street.

Run away like the gutless twat you are.

You post one study, I scan through it and see nothing more than the same bullshit I've seen before on the topic.

FACTS...
than a single mother.

But just in case:

Yep, it's kind of like fishing, you won't catch anything if you never wet a hook because you think there are only small fries in the lake.

It's an attitude more than a set procedure. It shows the police care about the small nuisances
criminals perpetrate on us every day.

FACTS...
than a single mother.

But just in case:

Wow, what a load of crap. They admit that quality of life and felony crimes declined during the six year period discussed. Yet they claim, with no real evidence, that there was no relation between the two. I call bullshit on that. From your link, my bold.

But a report released last week by the New York Police Department’s inspector general’s office found “no evidence” that the drop in felony crime during those six years was linked to the quality of life summonses or misdemeanor arrests, which also declined during that time.

All they did is prove that all crime, even minor crime, declines when the law is enforced.

FACTS...
than a single mother.

But just in case:

Wow, what a load of crap. They admit that quality of life and felony crimes declined during the six year period discussed. Yet they claim, with no real evidence, that there was no relation between the two. I call bullshit on that. From your link, my bold.

But a report released last week by the New York Police Department’s inspector general’s office found “no evidence” that the drop in felony crime during those six years was linked to the quality of life summonses or misdemeanor arrests, which also declined during that time.

All they did is prove that all crime, even minor crime, declines when the law is enforced.

While I usually agree that correlation does not equal causation, you can't say "That didn't cause it", all you can say is there could be other factors.

Is it true?

View attachment 380922

Explain 7 shots.

6 weren't enough to end the resistance. 8 would have been too many.

FACTS...
than a single mother.

But just in case:

While I usually agree that correlation does not equal causation, you can't say "That didn't cause it", all you can say is there could be other factors.

The other factors mentioned in the article were discriminatory and pure BS. They basically demanded the law be enforced differently against minorities, that's not equality.

Forum List

Back