Only 4.7% Of Americans Believe The U.s. Government Perpetrated The 9/11 Attacks

First of all that wasnt my only question. I am not going to copy and paste every one from that thread, but anyone can see that my last few responses to your claim had numerous unanswered questions. Next, the "truth" isnt one man's websites. Lastly, you said you heard he has ties to terrorists. Can you prove this besides giving me a link to jones' website?

Then, why didnt they kill him when he just started making these claims?
thats the thing, they supposedly killed Kennedy because he was going to expose what these morons claim to be exposing
they wouldnt have to kill Jones, but they sure could make him disapear
and all those people that would then claim "SEE, they got alex, it MUST be true"

thats the thing, they supposedly killed Kennedy because he was going to expose what these morons claim to be exposing
they wouldnt have to kill Jones, but they sure could make him disapear
and all those people that would then claim "SEE, they got alex, it MUST be true"

I meant that they could have killed him at the very beginning before almost everyone would have known who he was. Since, it was done by the govt then I sure they would have had people looking for individuals who are willing to expose them as soon as it happens. Therefore, if he was killed at first only a small handful of people would have been aware of the hoax-if there was one. Or how about the govt threatens him w/ his life to stop talking about it or to claim the opposite. I'm sure if the govt can create and fool all these people about that attacks being done by terrorists then they can certain solve this issue.

Last edited:
I meant that they could have killed him at the very beginning before almost everyone would have known who he was. Since, it was done by the govt then I sure they would have had people looking for individuals who are willing to expose them as soon as it happens. Therefore, if he was killed at first only a small handful of people would have been aware of the hoax-if there was one.

this is a stupid argument that ignores the facts of 911..and Alex is hardly alone in this..its far better to program people like you to respond as you have and discredit ..than to kill Alex he is a radio broadcaster not POTUS and can not be compared to Kennedy..like whack a mole another Alex would take his place immediately,,

I meant that they could have killed him at the very beginning before almost everyone would have known who he was. Since, it was done by the govt then I sure they would have had people looking for individuals who are willing to expose them as soon as it happens. Therefore, if he was killed at first only a small handful of people would have been aware of the hoax-if there was one. Or how about the govt threatens him w/ his life to stop talking about it or to claim the opposite. I'm sure if the govt can create and fool all these people about that attacks being done by terrorists then they can certain solve this issue.
exactly, thats using common sense
if the government can pull off something this big, and no one talks, then they could easily make all these morons disappear

this is a stupid argument that ignores the facts of 911..and Alex is hardly alone in this..its far better to program people like you to respond as you have and discredit ..than to kill Alex he is a radio broadcaster not POTUS and can not be compared to Kennedy..like whack a mole another Alex would take his place immediately,,
ROFLMAO

yeah, we're the ones "programed"

you fools actually believe the BS alex jones puts out

ROFLMAO

yeah, we're the ones "programed"

you fools actually believe the BS alex jones puts out

again you go into denial and try and pretend these are ALEX Jones beliefs
and ignore thw fact it is shared with directors of NORAD,,some of the most honored pilots and scientist in the country...Alex just reports on it

BUT YOUr STUCK ON YOUR INSANE CONSPIRACY THEORY ..That Mitchell..Deets ..ETC..are part of a fake web site and none of its real
but when these people are on the Alex Jones show.. you don't call in to expose them..you don't do anything to alert anyone of this fraud...

again you go into denial and try and pretend these are ALEX Jones beliefs
and ignore thw fact it is shared with directors of NORAD,,some of the most honored pilots and scientist in the country...Alex just reports on it

BUT YOUr STUCK ON YOUR INSANE CONSPIRACY THEORY ..That Mitchell..Deets ..ETC..are part of a fake web site and none of its real
but when these people are on the Alex Jones show.. you don't call in to expose them..you don't do anything to alert anyone of this fraud...
LOL
dude, prove its real

your making the accusation its false..its up to you to prove this or expose it..why are you so afraid to inform someone of this conspiracy ??
LOL
you are an idiot
no one fucking cares about your pussy assed little site
no one
why would i waste my time to prove an asshole site is a fake
LOL
you have NO CREDIBILITY

So the govt can fool over 95% of its own people in believing the 9-11 attacks were done by middle eastern terrorists, but cannot stop this man from exposing themselves? That doesnt make any sense.

So the govt can fool over 95% of its own people in believing the 9-11 attacks were done by middle eastern terrorists, but cannot stop this man from exposing themselves? That doesnt make any sense.

your poll figure means nothing really and again you say this man and ignore the fact that there are high level intel agents that support the same view..that have vastly more experience in the probability of such a event than you do as well as nasa scientist.. astronauts and tactical directors of norad....ect..it is you a your little poll that makes no sense

your poll figure means nothing really and again you say this man and ignore the fact that there are high level intel agents that support the same view..that have vastly more experience in the probability of such a event than you do as well as nasa scientist.. astronauts and tactical directors of norad....ect..it is you a your little poll that makes no sense

First of all it is not MY poll. It was done by Zogby. This is one of the most highly regarded of its kind. Evidently, 9/11 inside job regards it as credible as he thought that one poll conducted by this company was in his favor, but I later proved him wrong.

As I have shown with the link I provided to you beforehand that there are many experts that agree with official story of 9/11. Even though I know you will not believe it; Here is the Link to the people who worked on the popular mechanics website: Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics
These are people who know more that you do about the event.

Back to my original point: Why cannot the govt stop these people from exposing them if they pulled off the biggest conspiracy of all time?

ever mindless uninformed denier post popular mechanics..it is complete bullshit but the only real opposing voice to the truth ..even nist does not adhere to the popular mechanics piece.. what in gods name qualifies popular mechanics ..especially compared to the expertise represented in patriots question 911 ? listen to your popular mechanics researcher try to answer just a few simple questions

Just listen to this asshole....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLx5GATh_z0&feature=related]YouTube - davin coburn from popular mechanics answers 9/11 questions 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb49MfDrwOo&feature=related]YouTube - davin coburn from popular mechanics answers 9/11 questions 2[/ame]

Last edited:
First of all, why did you have to insult me?

I saw this coming. You said that since 95% of Americans believe that middle eastern terrorists it was a not important b/c the experts agreed with you.
In the next post I pointed out that there were also experts on my side as well. I also showed you the Popular Mechanics' sources they used to defuse the 9/11 myths. This consisted of NUMEROUS experts in the fields of science, armed forces, engineers, aviation, the fbi, nasa, so on and so forth. Then of course you provide me a link where the EDITOR from this magazine cannot answer questions. The point with me providing that link was to show you the huge number of various experts from various fields that have taken part in their support of the true story of 9/11. Coburn is a magazine editor, not an expert on science, nasa, aviation, etc. I have provided experts who say they believe the real story.

I also made other points that went unanswered.

Back to my original point: Why cannot the govt stop these people from exposing them if they pulled off the biggest conspiracy of all time?

Last edited:
lets compare experts..shall we

Air Crash Analysis

Bill Crowley special agent, FBI

what qualifies this man in crash analysis ?

Richard Gazarik staff writer, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

or this man..another writer

Yates Gladwell pilot, VF Corp.

oh a pilot ya

Cindi Lash staff writer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

another writer

Matthew McCormick manager, survival factors division, National Transportation Safety Board (Ret.)

huh..what?

Robert Nagan meteorological technician, Climate Services Branch, National Climatic Data Center

oh great the weather man

Dave Newell director, aviation and travel, VF Corp.

some small airline..ok

James O’Toole politics editor, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

another writer !

Jeff Pillets senior writer,
The Record, Hackensack, NJ

uh huh

jeff Rienbold director, Flight 93 National Memorial, National Park Service

a camp director oh I see..

Dennis Roddy staff writer, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

ok

Master Sgt. David Somdahl public affairs officer,
119th Wing, North Dakota
Air National Guard

wow a master sgt in the guard!..stop the press

Mark Stahl photographer; eyewitness, United Airlines Flight 93 crash scene

the one wittiness that says what they want

Air Defense

Maj. Douglas Martin public affairs officer,
North American Aerospace Defense Command

Lt. Herbert McConnell public affairs officer,
Andrews AFB

Michael Perini public affairs officer, North American Aerospace Defense Command

John Pike director, GlobalSecurity.org

Hank Price spokesman, Federal
Aviation Administration

Warren Robak RAND Corp.

Bill Shumann spokesman,
Federal Aviation Administration

anyway I think I MADE MY POINT

NOW PATRIOTS QUESTION 911

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Director U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. 30-year Army career.

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

Capt. Edgar Mitchell, U.S. Navy (ret), BS Industrial Management, BS Aeronautical Engineering, Doctor of Science, Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT – Pilot and Astronaut. Sixth man to walk on the moon (Apollo 14 mission). Patrol bomber and attack plane pilot, U.S. Navy. Test Pilot, Air Test and Evaluation Squadron 5 (VX-5). Chief of Project Management Division, Navy Field Office for the Manned Orbiting Laboratory Project. Graduated first in his class from the Aerospace Research Pilot School, and served as an instructor there. Recipient of many awards and honors including the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the USN Distinguished Medal and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. Inducted to the Space Hall of Fame in 1979 and the Astronaut Hall of Fame in 1998. Recipient of honorary doctorates in engineering from New Mexico State University, the University of Akron, Carnegie Mellon University, and a ScD from Embry-Riddle University. Founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences.

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.
Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 500 Architects and Engineers:

JUST TO NAME A FEW

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
Did you really think that was a credible post?

You do not know how each of these individuals were used in the articles and took everyone well out of the context of their fields. For all you know some people might know more than you think.
For example, some of the writers might have received knowledge that others did not.

You left out NUMEROUS people who would appear to been the most credible in their fields.
You criticized 13 people out of 70+ people listed. Clearly you cherry picked which individuals looked best in your favor
For example, there were people with MANY different degrees, tons of scientists, structure engineers, professors, so on and so forth.

I have also attached links that showed other credible sources in the past.

I still have made numerous points in my last few posts that went unanswered.

Last edited:
Did you really think that was a credible post?

You do not know how each of these individuals were used in the articles and took everyone well out of the context of their fields. For all you know some people might know more than you think.
For example, some of the writers might have received knowledge that others did not.

You left out NUMEROUS people who would appear to been the most credible in their fields.
You criticized 13 people out of 70+ people listed. Clearly you cherry picked which individuals looked best in your favor
For example, there were people with MANY different degrees, tons of scientists, structure engineers, professors, so on and so forth.

I have also attached links that showed other credible sources in the past.

ya as credible as this crap you posted now maybe

I DID NOT CHERRY PICK ANYTHING...they are in list under headings as presented if you wish to cherry pick out the very best and compare list again I welcome it..the list I posted was cut and paste under the heading shown..don't pretend

ya as credible as this crap you posted now maybe

You mean the post where I proved that the popular mechanics magazine had a lot of experts such as professors, scientists, and engineers?

I DID NOT CHERRY PICK ANYTHING...they are in list under headings as presented if you wish to cherry pick out the very best and compare list again I welcome it..the list I posted was cut and paste under the heading shown..don't pretend

You didnt cherry pick? Please. You looked over the most credible people and chose the people with the least amount of experience. Perhaps some of the writers you remarked as a silly expert just simply had something used from an article that they previously did and that is why they are on there. Again, you do not know the context in which everyone was used. Do you really think that professors of engineering know anything about a building collapse?
Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

Forum List

Back