Only 4.7% Of Americans Believe The U.s. Government Perpetrated The 9/11 Attacks

Even Obama/Reed/Pelosi won't let it be known that Bush let 9-11 happen so he could launch a war. Too damaging to our reputation.

Shady shit went on during the Guilded Age, it was written out of history, ww2 also, viet nam, civil war, great depression.

None of the shady shit the rich and powerful did ever got written into the history books. American history is like the bible. It was written by men and some parts were left out/changed to suit the people in power.

You apparently do not know Eots and 9/11 inside job well. They believe Obama and numerous others (including almost every news anchor in American) know of the hoax and is not informing us because they are horrible people. 9/11 inside job even said that Obama might have even been in on the attacks.

Last edited:
You apparently do not know Eots and 9/11 inside job well. They believe Obama and numerous others know of the hoax and is not informing us because they are horrible people. 9/11 inside job even said that Obama might have even been in on the attacks.

yes me and many top level cia and military intel strongly belive there is a cover up ...at minimum they let it happen and very possibly orchestrated the event

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA, responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." http://video.google

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Essay Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11 8/14/06: "I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. … The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them." Dissident Voice

Article 9/7/06: "David Griffin believes this all was totally an inside job - I've got to say I think that it was too. … I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen or at least allowing it to happen. … The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. … All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions." Alex Jones' Prison Planet: The truth will set you free!

Robert David Steele (Vivas) – U.S. Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years. Second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988 - 1992 and a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University. Also former clandestine services case officer with the CIA. 25-year U.S. military and intelligence career. Currently Founder and CEO of OSS.net and a proponent of Open Source Intelligence.

Author of On Intelligence: Spies and Secrecy in an Open World (2000, Foreword by Senator David Boren (D-OK)), The New Craft of Intelligence: Personal, Public, & Political (2002, Foreword by Senator Pat Roberts (R-KS)), Information Operations: All Information, All Languages, All the Time (2005, Foreword by Congressman Rob Simmons (R-CT-02)), The Smart Nation Act: Public Intelligence in the Public Interest (2006). Co-author of NATO Open Source Intelligence Handbook (2001). Co-editor of NATO Open Source Intelligence Reader (2002). Contributing editor of Peacekeeping Intelligence: Emerging Concepts for the Future (2003, Foreword by Dame Pauline Neville-Jones, UK).
Essay 10/7/06: Review of Webster Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in the USA. "I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war, and I am forced to conclude that there is sufficient evidence to indict (not necessarily convict) Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others of a neo-conservative neo-Nazi coup d'etat and kick-off of the clash of civilizations. ...

This is, without question, the most important modern reference on state-sponsored terrorism, and also the reference that most pointedly suggests that select rogue elements within the US Government, most likely led by Dick Cheney with the assistance of George Tenet, Buzzy Kronguard, and others close to the Wall Street gangs, are the most guilty of state-sponsored terrorism....

Andreas von Buelow, PhD – Former State Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Defense of West Germany. Former Minister of Research and Technology. Member of Bundestag (Parliament) 1969 - 1994.
Video 5/6/06: "The official story is so inadequate and far-fetched that there must be another one." Google Video

Article/Interview 1/13/02: "The planning of the attacks was technically and organizationally a master achievement. To hijack four huge airplanes within a few minutes and within one hour, to drive them into their targets, with complicated flight maneuvers! This is unthinkable, without years-long support from secret apparatuses of the state and industry." http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/VonBuelow

Documentary Shadowplay 2008: "This whole behavior of government after 9/11 shows me that there must be these people which brought it about. It must be very, very high up. ... I think so. It's a covert operation, a typical covert operation where you have patsies, false flag, where you prepare everything to blame different people from the people which really did the things. But they are able to influence the public opinion in order to say, 'Well, the Muslims are our real foes, which we have to fight.'" YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
yes me and many top level cia and military intel strongly belive there is a cover up ...at minimum they let it happen and very possibly orchestrated the event

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA, responsible for preparing the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

Video 7/22/06: "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke. The question is: What’s being covered up? Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence, misfeasance? … Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions. … I just want to reassert, what Scott [Ritter, former Major in the U.S. Marines Corps, former Chief Weapons Inspector for the United Nations Special Commission in Iraq] said and this is the bottom line for me, just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11. The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me, I think Scott is exactly right, that’s certainly an impeachable offense." http://video.google

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran.

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen." Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

Essay Stop Belittling the Theories About September 11 8/14/06: "I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. … An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. … The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them." Dissident Voice

Article 9/7/06: "David Griffin believes this all was totally an inside job - I've got to say I think that it was too. … I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen or at least allowing it to happen. … The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. … All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions." Alex Jones' Prison Planet: The truth will set you free!

Robert David Steele (Vivas) – U.S. Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years. Second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence from 1988 - 1992 and a member of the Adjunct Faculty of Marine Corps University. Also former clandestine services case officer with the CIA. 25-year U.S. military and intelligence career. Currently Founder and CEO of OSS.net and a proponent of Open Source Intelligence.

Author of On Intelligence: Spies and Secrecy in an Open World (2000, Foreword by Senator David Boren (D-OK)), The New Craft of Intelligence: Personal, Public, & Political (2002, Foreword by Senator Pat Roberts (R-KS)), Information Operations: All Information, All Languages, All the Time (2005, Foreword by Congressman Rob Simmons (R-CT-02)), The Smart Nation Act: Public Intelligence in the Public Interest (2006). Co-author of NATO Open Source Intelligence Handbook (2001). Co-editor of NATO Open Source Intelligence Reader (2002). Contributing editor of Peacekeeping Intelligence: Emerging Concepts for the Future (2003, Foreword by Dame Pauline Neville-Jones, UK).
Essay 10/7/06: Review of Webster Tarpley's 9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in the USA. "I am forced to conclude that 9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war, and I am forced to conclude that there is sufficient evidence to indict (not necessarily convict) Dick Cheney, Karl Rove and others of a neo-conservative neo-Nazi coup d'etat and kick-off of the clash of civilizations. ...

This is, without question, the most important modern reference on state-sponsored terrorism, and also the reference that most pointedly suggests that select rogue elements within the US Government, most likely led by Dick Cheney with the assistance of George Tenet, Buzzy Kronguard, and others close to the Wall Street gangs, are the most guilty of state-sponsored terrorism....

Andreas von Buelow, PhD – Former State Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Defense of West Germany. Former Minister of Research and Technology. Member of Bundestag (Parliament) 1969 - 1994.
Video 5/6/06: "The official story is so inadequate and far-fetched that there must be another one." Google Video

Article/Interview 1/13/02: "The planning of the attacks was technically and organizationally a master achievement. To hijack four huge airplanes within a few minutes and within one hour, to drive them into their targets, with complicated flight maneuvers! This is unthinkable, without years-long support from secret apparatuses of the state and industry." http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/VonBuelow

Documentary Shadowplay 2008: "This whole behavior of government after 9/11 shows me that there must be these people which brought it about. It must be very, very high up. ... I think so. It's a covert operation, a typical covert operation where you have patsies, false flag, where you prepare everything to blame different people from the people which really did the things. But they are able to influence the public opinion in order to say, 'Well, the Muslims are our real foes, which we have to fight.'" YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

You did it again! Because some of these people believe the govt covered something doesnt mean they believe the govt attacked us. They could be saying that they covered up their incompetence.
Your quote, "yes me and many top level cia and military intel strongly belive there is a cover up ...at minimum they let it happen and very possibly orchestrated the event."
Most of these people believe the govt LET it happen. Most are not saying that the govt MADE it happen. You are jumping to the conclusion that LET=MADE. By your own admission you claim that some are not saying the govt orchestrated the attacks.

**Please also show me evidence where Obama was informed of the truth and is not telling us because he is a horrible person.**

Last edited:
You apparently do not know Eots and 9/11 inside job well. They believe Obama and numerous others (including almost every news anchor in American) know of the hoax and is not informing us because they are horrible people. 9/11 inside job even said that Obama might have even been in on the attacks.

Well they probably do realize that Bush did turn a blind eye on 9-11 so he could go to war with Iraq. Obama's not in on it, but he does get it.

Just like the income tax being unconstitutional, along with the Federal Reserve and IRS. Every politician knows it. Well, the ones that know history do. But to say anything means to ruin your career, or get killed. Two great examples, JFK and Ron Paul.

This country is owned by the people that pulled Bush's strings. They'll have to fight Obama to push their agenda, and they'll get some of what they want. But under Bush/The GOP, they got EVERYTHING they wanted.

And the "liberal media" sure did a piss poor job exposing Bush.

But they did a great job exposing Clinton for getting a BJ. So even the media is in on it. They don't dare speak out.

The media is our last line of defense against a corrupt government. Now the media is owned by the corrupt government and the rich people they serve.

Now that we know America is not as conservative as the GOP said, we'll get some liberal shows back on radio/tv.

You did it again! Because some of these people believe the govt covered something doesnt mean they believe the govt attacked us.

many state that building 7 was without question a controlled demolition
and the government is directly responsible

They could be saying that they covered up their incompetence.
Your quote, "yes me and many top level cia and military intel strongly belive there is a cover up ...at minimum they let it happen and very possibly orchestrated the event."

the statements speak for themselves...some are bolder than others

Most of these people believe the govt LET it happen. Most are not saying that the govt MADE it happen. You are jumping to the conclusion that LET=MADE. By your own admission you claim that some are not saying the govt orchestrated the attacks.

that true some simply call it a treasonous cover up and ask for a real investigation

**Please also show me evidence where Obama was informed of the truth and is not telling us because he is a horrible person.**

Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer

Statement to this website 9/19/06: "I knew from September 18, 2001, that the official story about 9/11 was false. ... [A]nomalies poured in rapidly: the hijackers' names appearing in none of the published flight passenger lists, BBC reports of stolen identities of the alleged hijackers or the alleged hijackers being found alive, the obvious demolitions of WTC 1 and 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and WTC 7, the lack of identifiable Boeing 757 wreckage at the Pentagon ... Link to full statement [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988).
Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen."

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Director U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. 30-year Army career.

Article 8/19/05: Regarding the impact at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001 "When you look at the whole thing, especially the crash site void of airplane parts, the size of the hole left in the building and the fact the projectile's impact penetrated numerous concrete walls, it looks like the work of a missile. And when you look at the damage, it was obviously a missile." Jeff Rense Program

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

many state that building 7 was without question a controlled demolition
and the government is directly responsible

the statements speak for themselves...some are bolder than others

As I have shown there are experts that have no problem with the official story of 9/11.

Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer

Statement to this website 9/19/06: "I knew from September 18, 2001, that the official story about 9/11 was false. ... [A]nomalies poured in rapidly: the hijackers' names appearing in none of the published flight passenger lists, BBC reports of stolen identities of the alleged hijackers or the alleged hijackers being found alive, the obvious demolitions of WTC 1 and 2 [each 1300+ feet tall, 110 stories], and WTC 7, the lack of identifiable Boeing 757 wreckage at the Pentagon ... Link to full statement [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988).
Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth

Endorsement of Debunking 9/11 Debunking 3/30/07: "David Ray Griffin’s Debunking 9/11 Debunking is a superb compendium of the strong body of evidence showing the official U.S. Government story of what happened on September 11, 2001 to be almost certainly a monstrous series of lies. Tragically, the entire course of U.S. foreign and domestic policies since that date has grown out of these almost certain falsehoods. This single book could (and should) provide the basis for the United Nations‚ International Court of Justice, or some specially constituted global body (independent of the U.S.) to investigate with highest priority, and publicly report its findings about, the charge that unknown elements within the U.S. Government, and possibly some individuals elsewhere closely allied to the U.S., caused or contributed to causing the events of September 11 to happen."

Major Douglas Rokke, PhD, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Director U.S. Army Depleted Uranium Project. 30-year Army career.

Article 8/19/05: Regarding the impact at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001 "When you look at the whole thing, especially the crash site void of airplane parts, the size of the hole left in the building and the fact the projectile's impact penetrated numerous concrete walls, it looks like the work of a missile. And when you look at the damage, it was obviously a missile." Jeff Rense Program

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see General Stubblebine, Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

1) I asked you where Obama played into this? How do you know he is aware that this is a hoax.

2) As I have said, on debunking 9/11.com they have experts that have no problem with 9-11 commission report of the third building collapse and other reasons to doubt the attacks.

3) Numerous claims of these have been explained by other sources

4) Some of these people still are not saying that it is the govt who is behind the attacks.

5) Bin Laden and Al Qaeda has confessed numerous times.

6) If it was done by the govt why havent they taken our these individuals so they can stop spreading the truth?

7) Why would our govt have done this to us?

Well they probably do realize that Bush did turn a blind eye on 9-11 so he could go to war with Iraq. Obama's not in on it, but he does get it.

Just like the income tax being unconstitutional, along with the Federal Reserve and IRS. Every politician knows it. Well, the ones that know history do. But to say anything means to ruin your career, or get killed. Two great examples, JFK and Ron Paul.

This country is owned by the people that pulled Bush's strings. They'll have to fight Obama to push their agenda, and they'll get some of what they want. But under Bush/The GOP, they got EVERYTHING they wanted.

But they did a great job exposing Clinton for getting a BJ. So even the media is in on it. They don't dare speak out.

The media is our last line of defense against a corrupt government. Now the media is owned by the corrupt government and the rich people they serve.

Now that we know America is not as conservative as the GOP said, we'll get some liberal shows back on radio/tv.
Are you saying that bush did it or he knew about it? If he knew about it then how would it have caused us to go to war with Iraq?

Only 4.7% Of Americans Believe The U.s. Government Perpetrated The 9/11 Attacks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who did it; Was the Biggest Bennifactor! Reasons are obvious!

BUSH GOT FULL TERM AS PRES.
NO MORE WORLD TRADES CENTER IN NEW YORK! ...:cool:

Proved me wrong? Simply saying that zogby has a poll in which 40% of Americans believe in the hoax is not proof. I have backed up my statement. Where is your proof?

you didnt even read what I posted on that clinton/obama thread of yours so no point in posting it again if your going to ignore it.

you twist my words as always and like I said,if you had bothered to read my posts on your other thread you would KNOW that Obama is not for us.I posted that because of Bush,martial law has been declared which means if these news anchors dont read the script given to them and told to say and say what they REALLY believe for the ones that dont believe it,then they'll be lucky if they only lose their jobs.If you had done what i told you to do which is stop listening to the corporate controlled media and letting them brainwash you and read the links I posted to you on that thread-obviously you did not-you afraid to see the other side or something? cause you did NOT read those links I posted that proves it all.you would know that the police officers and firefighters in new york have had death threats given to them if they say what they REALLY know.More than likely,the people in the mainstream media who have spoken out,have had the same death threats given to their familys.Of course Obama MIGHT have known about the attacks.thats something we'll probably never know.At least until after he has been president for a while.it really gets tiresome having to repeat things to you cause you dont bother to read my posts. .Like I told you over there before on that thread,Obama has proven he is NOT for us like he pretends to be.Both him and MCcain both voted for the patriot act in 2006 to continue.Thats enough for anybody with logic and common sense to know the guy is corrupt and not for the american people.duh.It really gets tiresome having to repeat things to you cause you didnt bother to read my posts over there.sheesh.if your only going to read PARTS of my posts,welll that just shows your lack of interest in the truth about 9/11.

Last edited:

Yeah I dont think Obama knew about it back then.He knows NOW of course but I dont think he knew then.Although I think its POSSIBLE he might have since he apparently is a ninth cousin of Bushs.Its amazing the famous people that are cousins of Bushs.In addition to Obama, Marilyn Monroe was,Madonna is-makes sense cause of the way she has always emulated Monroe so amazingly well,and Brad Pitt as well.

Now these cousins of Bushs,I dont think know anything about 9/11.theres some ignorant people in hollywood,thats for sure.Good to see there are some out there who can thionk for themselves and outside the box though like charlie sheen,ed asner and rosie o'donnel for example.The media also has CIA plants in in media.they got them everywhere.Even a former CIA director wrote a book about that confessing about it.Is called THE CIA AND THE CULT OF THE INTELLIGENCE and it was written by former CIA director Victor Marchetti.He exposed them all in his book.I guess than developed a conscious and had to get it out after he left the agency.Great post.it will probably not sink in with him though.

Last edited:
these are such retarded points clearly the official story is full of holes and a proper investigation under the terms of the patriotsquestion911 petition is required

exactly.also he ignored my post i brought up on his thread where it was shown in -i think it was ebony magazine was the name,where they were even DEFENDING the official version and they said something like-despite these facts-their lies,over 40% believe that the government was behind these attacks.They HAVE to print it that the percentage is around 40% because its a fact.

Even Obama/Reed/Pelosi won't let it be known that Bush let 9-11 happen so he could launch a war. Too damaging to our reputation.

Shady shit went on during the Guilded Age, it was written out of history, ww2 also, viet nam, civil war, great depression.

None of the shady shit the rich and powerful did ever got written into the history books. American history is like the bible. It was written by men and some parts were left out/changed to suit the people in power.

exactly.I tell people all the time,stop listening to what they tell you in american history in your public schools and go to the library if you REALLY want to learn facts about american history.I pointed this out to him on his thread but he didnt bother to read it obviously.Im sure you knew about this that BEFORE Nancy Polosi became speaker of the house,she was saying that Bush should be impeached.AFTER she got elected to office,she changed her tune immediately and started saying he should NOT be impeached because of such and such reasons.Perfect example of an elected official who has been bought off and paid for.

you didnt even read what I posted on that clinton/obama thread of yours so no point in posting it again if your going to ignore it.

I didnt ignore a thing. You made the claim that there was a zogby poll that claimed 40% of Americans believe in the hoax and never backed it up. Meanwhile, I have proved you wrong and I think you are claiming that I ignore you in order for you to save face.

you twist my words as always and like I said,if you had bothered to read my posts on your other thread you would KNOW that Obama is not for us.I posted that because of Bush,martial law has been declared which means if these news anchors dont read the script given to them and told to say and say what they REALLY believe for the ones that dont believe it,then they'll be lucky if they only lose their jobs.If you had done what i told you to do which is stop listening to the corporate controlled media and letting them brainwash you and read the links I posted to you on that thread-obviously you did not-you afraid to see the other side or something? cause you did NOT read those links I posted that proves it all.you would know that the police officers and firefighters in new york have had death threats given to them if they say what they REALLY know.More than likely,the people in the mainstream media who have spoken out,have had the same death threats given to their familys.Of course Obama MIGHT have known about the attacks.thats something we'll probably never know.At least until after he has been president for a while.it really gets tiresome having to repeat things to you cause you dont bother to read my posts. .Like I told you over there before on that thread,Obama has proven he is NOT for us like he pretends to be.Both him and MCcain both voted for the patriot act in 2006 to continue.Thats enough for anybody with logic and common sense to know the guy is corrupt and not for the american people.duh.It really gets tiresome having to repeat things to you cause you didnt bother to read my posts over there.sheesh.if your only going to read PARTS of my posts,welll that just shows your lack of interest in the truth about 9/11.

I read everything you posted. You just didnt convince me that Obama knows about the attacks and is horrible person that just doesnt care to tell anyone else. A reason for this is because I would ask you questions that would go unanswered. I also have a hard time believing that Alex Jones is the man with all the answers and knows what you claim to be the truth. If he did, he would be a dead man by now.

Last edited:
I didnt ignore a thing. You made the claim that there was a zogby poll that claimed 40% of Americans believe in the hoax and never backed it up. Meanwhile, I have proved you wrong and I think you are claiming that I ignore you in order for you to save face.

yes i did. you just didnt read those links I provided.you have proved you only selectively read PARTS of my posts because you didnt address many of my points I brought up back there.Eots posted the proof for me as well,you posted some crazy nonsense to get around it to save face.

Last edited:
I read everything you posted. You just didnt convince me that Obama knows about the attacks and is horrible person that just doesnt care to tell anyone else. A reason for this is because I would ask you questions that would go unanswered. I also have a hard time believing that Alex Jones is the man with all the answers and knows what you claim to be the truth. If he did, he would be a dead man by now.

the ONLY question you asked back there that I DIDN'T bother to address- and thats because I got tired of you not looking at the truth and not looking at those links I provided,was about Obama's crimes he has done.And to answer that question,I have heard he has ties to terrorists.We probably wont know until he has been president for at least a year about all his skeletons he has in the closets.they usually dont start to become common knowledge till then.

Perfect example of that is they suppressed the Mena arkansas scandal that Clinton and Bush were involved in together in the 80's while Clinton was governor and Bush was vice president.It didnt come out till AFTER he had been in office for over a year though.As I said back there, and as i said here AGAIN, since you keep ignoring it,I would say the FACT that he and MCcain both voted for the patriot act to continue what Bush signed is overwhelming evidence he is not for us and is corrupt.If you knew anything about the patriot act you would know its a violation of our constitution.

No the reason Jones isnt dead is because he has a lot of people behind him and he has told people if anything happens to him then you'll all know that it was the people he has mentioned that was behind it all.If they kill him,then that just reinforces everything he has been saying about them to be true so the best thing for them to do is leave him alone.since they cant kill him,they smear him and try to redicule him.When they cant kill you,thats what they do is run smear campains against you.

Last edited:
yes i did. you just didnt read those links I provided.you have proved you only selectively read PARTS of my posts because you didnt address many of my points I brought up back there.

Other than you saying that you have read a zogby poll in vanity fair in the past stating this, you have not backed up this statement. Is this the poll you are thinking of? “9/11″ Zogby Poll Commissioned By Iran | Sweetness & Light If it is then you are again incorrect as it does not say that 40% of U.S. citizens believe the govt knew of the attacks and did nothing to stop them. Again, letting something happen is not the same as making something happen. If this is what you are talking about then you are stretching the truth again.

It is also noteworthy that when I proved the REAL Zogby poll you claimed that I was mistaken. How can I be mistaken if it I have the link to prove it? Even though I have provided the link numerous times you still claim that your poll is the correct one.

Answer this question: Do you still think you have the correct poll?

Eots posted the proof for me as well,you posted some crazy nonsense to get around it to save face.

Not in the other thread he did not. Nonsense? What I posted in that and this thread as well were numerous accounts where Bin Laden admitting to the attacks. I also asked him to back up his statements of elections being frauds and where Obama got the info of 9/11 being an inside job. What you call nonsense is the true story of 9/11. What really is nonsense is that Obama (who you claim use to be a good person) is aware of the attacks and is so terrible that he will not do anything about it. If he started off good then why didn't he just quit politics or reveal the truth to the public?

Last edited:
Other than you saying that you have read a zogby poll in vanity fair in the past stating this, you have not backed up this statement. Is this the poll you are thinking of? “9/11″ Zogby Poll Commissioned By Iran | Sweetness & Light If it is then you are again incorrect as it does not say that 40% of U.S. citizens believe the govt knew of the attacks and did nothing to stop them. Again, letting something happen is not the same as making something happen. If this is what you are talking about then you are stretching the truth again.

It is also noteworthy that when I proved the REAL Zogby poll you claimed that I was mistaken. How can I be mistaken if it I have the link to prove it? Even though I have provided the link numerous times you still claim that your poll is the correct one.

Answer this question: Do you still think you have the correct poll?

Not in the other thread he did not. Nonsense? What I posted in that and this thread as well were numerous accounts where Bin Laden admitting to the attacks. I also asked him to back up his statements of elections being frauds and where Obama got the info of 9/11 being an inside job. What you call nonsense is the true story of 9/11. What really is nonsense is that Obama (who you claim use to be a good person) is aware of the attacks and is so terrible that he will not do anything about it. If he started off good then why didn't he just quit politics or reveal the truth to the public?
you are wasting your time
nothing you can post or link to will ever convince these morons that it was exactly what it was

though i applaud your attempts because someone else might read it and see their lack or reason and logic and common sense and dismiss them as i do

the ONLY question you asked back there that I DIDN'T bother to address- and thats because I got tired of you not looking at the truth and not looking at those links I provided,was about Obama's crimes he has done.And to answer that question,I have heard he has ties to terrorists.We probably wont know until he has been president for at least a year about all his skeletons he has in the closets.they usually dont start to become common knowledge till then.
First of all that wasnt my only question. I am not going to copy and paste every one from that thread, but anyone can see that my last few responses to your claim had numerous unanswered questions. Next, the "truth" isnt one man's websites. Lastly, you said you heard he has ties to terrorists. Can you prove this besides giving me a link to jones' website?

No the reason Jones isnt dead is because he has a lot of people behind him and he has told people if anything happens to him then you'll all know that it was the people he has mentioned that was behind it all.If they kill him,then that just reinforces everything he has been saying about them to be true so the best thing for them to do is leave him alone.since they cant kill him,they smear him and try to redicule him.When they cant kill you,thats what they do is run smear campains against you.
Then, why didnt they kill him when he just started making these claims?

Forum List

Back