One simple reason why I will vote for McCain

nickd

Rookie
Sep 1, 2008
One of the simple reasons I will vote for McCain is that I really do not feel like giving 49% of the money that I earn to the government.

Please feel free to put your thoughts out there on this subject and give one simple reason why you will be casting your vote the way that you do.

:eusa_angel:

One of the simple reasons I will vote for McCain is that I really do not feel like giving 49% of the money that I earn to the government.

Please feel free to put your thoughts out there on this subject and give one simple reason why you will be casting your vote the way that you do.

Dude, what makes you think tax on you could go up to 49%? Are you, like really rich?

-Joe

The reason I'm going to vote for Obama is that I believe, in the privacy of my own mind, that he outfoxed the owners of both political parties by usurping Hillary and those check books are nervous about about there own futures for the first time in 20 years.

For the first election in my 36 years of voting I am excited about an election.

Not because I'm an 'Obama zombie, it's just that this is the first election I've ever seen that was not scripted by the checkbooks that prop up both the DNC and the RNC.

This isn't about Obama, it's about change. Change I am deciding to buy into because there is already something different. This election.

I know, I know... that was more than one reason - I can't help it... I'm excited!

-Joe

-Joe

Amazingly enough, some people live in lala land where we can beef up our borders, strengthen our military, wage a war against terror, and subsidize big oil, all while cutting taxes. :cuckoo:

Dude, what makes you think tax on you could go up to 49%? Are you, like really rich?

-Joe

I know my tax bracket will go up to 49% because ge wants basiclly the same tax structure that hillary was advocating. She was going to go back to what her husbands administration imposed, whuch was 49%.

Amazingly enough, some people live in lala land where we can beef up our borders, strengthen our military, wage a war against terror, and subsidize big oil, all while cutting taxes. :cuckoo:

Take part in the discussion and dont side track.

I will only vote in this election because of Palin. My purpose would be to show my support for the person who most closely represents a conservative outsider.

Why? Someone has to pay for Bush's war.

One reason I'll be voting for Bob Barr of the Libertarian party is because neither the Democrats or Republicans in their respective periods of controlling the legislative or executive branches have done a thing to curb federal spending. Our nation is at least nine-trillion dollars in debt, and there's no end in sight. The federal government thinks that it can operate with a blank checkbook. This has to stop.

"The $3.1 trillion federal budget submitted by President Bush for 2009 is greater than the combined 1998 spending of the federal government, all 50 states and over 87,000 local governments." Source: Bob Barr 2008 Issues Spending & The Economy

Is that not astonishing?

You want real, substantial change? Buck the system, vote Libertarian.

One reason I'll be voting for Bob Barr of the Libertarian party is because neither the Democrats or Republicans in their respective periods of controlling the legislative or executive branches have done a thing to curb federal spending. Our nation is at least nine-trillion dollars in debt, and there's no end in sight. The federal government thinks that it can operate with a blank checkbook. This has to stop.

"The $3.1 trillion federal budget submitted by President Bush for 2009 is greater than the combined 1998 spending of the federal government, all 50 states and over 87,000 local governments." Source: Bob Barr 2008 Issues Spending & The Economy

Is that not astonishing?

You want real, substantial change? Buck the system, vote Libertarian.

If he could get the media coverage, I would think about it. The way I see it McCain inadvertently forced the media to cover someone a bit further away from the beltway.

If he could get the media coverage, I would think about it.

The Democrats and Republicans hold a monopoly on elections, you'll be lucky to hear about Bob Barr on any national media outlet. He was recently on The Colbert Report, and got to go the entire hour on Glenn Beck, but you'll certainly never see him in any of the debates. In fact he probably won't even be on all 50 state ballots.

The Democrats and Republicans hold a monopoly on elections, you'll be lucky to hear about Bob Barr on any national media outlet. He was recently on The Colbert Report, and got to go the entire hour on Glenn Beck, but you'll certainly never see him in any of the debates. In fact he probably won't even be on all 50 state ballots.

exactly my point---Palin will be .

My personal opinion is that voting based on the Vice President is not a worthwhile endeavour. But then I'm voting third party, so who am I to say what is and what isn't worthwhile?

My personal opinion is that voting based on the Vice President is not a worthwhile endeavour. But then I'm voting third party, so who am I to say what is and what isn't worthwhile?

Ulitmately I dont think my vote means a flip one way or another---I'm just sick of the same old crap and the Dems and the GOP only bring us different sides of the same shitty coin.

Bush increased taxes by the largest amount in American history by borrowing $700 billion dollars from the Chinese to fund the war in Iraq. Deficit spending is an invisible tax. Because of this Reagan and Bush are now responsible for 90% of the National Debt.

ReaganBushDebt.org

Forum List

Back