One Question For Muslims

Lets keep rolling shall we?

So far, I am a wealthy muslim, with 4 wives, 10 male slaves that do slave work and make money for me and 8 female slaves that does the household work and pleasure me when I am bored with my wives. I am a devoted muslim pray 5 times a day, do all the rituals with no exception. So I am a good muslim and a good subject to my god allah.

One day, I have an itch, I really think weird about my third wife. I am suspecting something but I don't even know what it is. I call her over, ask her;

me: what are you up to wife number 3?
wife #3: nothing husband
me: I suspect you are up to something, tell me what it is...
wife #3: I didn't do anything husband
me: I don't believe you

And I start beating up my wife. So is this acceptable by allah, the god of muslims? Am I still a good subject of this god, allah?

So far, I am a wealthy muslim, with 4 wives, 10 male slaves that do slave work and make money for me and 8 female slaves that does the household work and pleasure me when I am bored with my wives. I am a devoted muslim pray 5 times a day, do all the rituals with no exception. So I am a good muslim and a good subject to my god allah.

One day, I have an itch, I really think weird about my third wife. I am suspecting something but I don't even know what it is. I call her over, ask her;

And I start beating up my wife. So is this acceptable by allah, the god of muslims? Am I still a good subject of this god, allah?

What the hell is this lowlife trash talk?

Muhammad never hit any women....that's why he had such a good reputation with women....he said he liked women more than men because they are calm and different to be around

The answer should be, yes you are still a good muslim. Here is the word of allah, the god of muslims, the merciful for its pimp subjects, but not so much for women;

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great. 4:34

These are the word of allah, so called the creator of all, but doesn't have any more depth than a nomad. Uncivilized, contradicts with the human values, has no intention to make things right but rather keep them steady and in favor of the ruling class. No signs of universal values, no signs of a supreme being, just a nomadic point of view all over.

The answer should be, yes you are still a good muslim. Here is the word of allah, the god of muslims, the merciful for its pimp subjects, but not so much for women;

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great. 4:34

These are the word of allah, so called the creator of all, but doesn't have any more depth than a nomad. Uncivilized, contradicts with the human values, has no intention to make things right but rather keep them steady and in favor of the ruling class. No signs of universal values, no signs of a supreme being, just a nomadic point of view all over.

A women that hates her husband should just divorce....God doesn't like women who don't appreciate their husbands work

Muhammad never hit any women....that's why he had such a good reputation with women....he said he liked women more than men because they are calm and different to be around

Buddy, I don't care who you are, who your elementary school teacher was, what your life story is, who your prophet is, what he did or what his life story is. I am talking the word of your allah and asking simple questions regarding those. There is a book that muslims claim that has never changed and tell the words of allah, these disgusting words that even you can not approve are in that book. I don't make them up.

Can you beat up your wife or not? Answer me

Can you trade slaves or not? Answer me

Can you have 4 wives or not? Answer me

If you can not even approve the words of your god, you are living a fantasy calling yourself a muslim.

Buddy, I don't care who you are, who your elementary school teacher was, what your life story is, who your prophet is, what he did or what his life story is. I am talking the word of your allah and asking simple questions regarding those. There is a book that muslims claim that has never changed and tell the words of allah, these disgusting words that even you can not approve are in that book. I don't make them up.

If you can not even approve the words of your god, you are living a fantasy calling yourself a muslim.

Beating your wife isn't restricted to Islam...anybody can...it depends on their problems and type of people they are....no. It is advised to see a shiekh handle it...whcih is what Muslims do

No...you can free slaves and give them good life's at the time because there was slavery....now there isn't so irrelevant question

Yes you can have wives....most don't have many wives though becaus life is a lot busier than it was a thousand years ago...we have school...work....too busy

Beating your wife isn't restricted to Islam...anybody can...

That's quite enough, now you can shut the fuck up and try to understand why billions of people hate your bullshit religion...

That's quite enough, now you can shut the fuck up and try to understand why billions of people hate your bullshit religion...

Wow this guy is fuckign hilarious....I said beating a wife isn't restricted to Muslims....Jews and Christians best their wife's also even atheists...it has to do with anger not religon....all religon says is wife's should be obedient to a hard working man and loving man...if he is an aggressor divorce ...

Are you American jihads sock? Fucking dumbass you restrict your hate to Islam. When the Torah and bible say the same exact things

Wow this guy is fuckign hilarious....I said beating a wife isn't restricted to Muslims....Jews and Christians best their wife's also even atheists...it has to do with anger not religon....all religon says is wife's should be obedient to a hard working man and loving man...if he is an aggressor divorce ...

Are you American jihads sock? Fucking dumbass you restrict your hate to Islam. When the Torah and bible say the same exact things

Buddy, civilized world restricts beating of anyone. That's the difference you don't understand and never will apparently. You lack of logic, you lack of courage, you lack of sophistication.

Buddy, civilized world restricts beating of anyone. That's the difference you don't understand and never will apparently. You lack of logic, you lack of courage, you lack of sophistication.

Who's the civilized world? Thats funny I have a neighbor who's Christian husband abuses her and beats her then he shot a police officer recently...

Who's the civilized world? Thats funny I have a neighbor who's Christian husband abuses her and beats her then he shot a police officer recently...

Where do you live?

Where do you live?

America in Michigan look up west Bloomfield officer shot and killed dumbass

Where do you live?

Seriously, I don't think you and people like you should be given the privilege to benefit from the modern civilized world. Cause you can not tell the difference between a civilization that see beating as a legit punishment and a civilization that beating is punished by law. I don't think you deserve to live in a society that you are protected when you can easily promote violence against women.

You realize the things you say contradicts the values this country has been built on? Aren't you ashamed being protected by the values you are making fun of? Don't you have any self respect, you keep benefiting from a society you are shitting in? Where is your honor when you are leaching off of a country that you don't believe in?

Did you say these very same words, that you don't believe united states is a civilized country, to the immigration officer when you were desperately trying to get into this country?

Where do you live?

Seriously, I don't think you and people like you should be given the privilege to benefit from the modern civilized world. Cause you can not tell the difference between a civilization that see beating as a legit punishment and a civilization that beating is punished by law. I don't think you deserve to live in a society that you are protected when you can easily promote violence against women.

You realize the things you say contradicts the values this country has been built on? Aren't you ashamed being protected by the values you are making fun of? Don't you have any self respect, you keep benefiting from a society you are shitting in? Where is your honor when you are leaching off of a country that you don't believe in?

Did you say these very same words, that you don't believe united states is a civilized country, to the immigration officer when you were desperately trying to get into this country?

How antisemetic can you get? Ramp it up a bit more :lol:

Muslims don't beat their wives and I don't have a wife yet you nazi cocksucker

If you don't like united states, if you don't think united states is a civilized country, if you complain about this country not being civilized, you can go back to your country. Because you just simply don't share the same values with the people that established and form this country. I don't want want you to feel like americans force you to stay in this country, you are free to leave any time you like and go back to your civilized country and enjoy your freedom to beat women...

beating5.jpg

If you don't like united states, if you don't think united states is a civilized country, if you complain about this country not being civilized, you can go back to your country. Because you just simply don't share the same values with the people that established and form this country. I don't want want you to feel like americans force you to stay in this country, you are free to leave any time you like and go back to your civilized country and enjoy your freedom to beat women...

beating5.jpg

You're showing the Taliban? No one supports the Taliban and all Islamic scholars bash them for this.....I love Amercia more than anyone stop bullying me to leave....i never said I don't like the united states quit pulling shit out your ass

beating5.jpg

You're showing the Taliban? No one supports the Taliban and all Islamic scholars bash them for this.....I love Amercia more than anyone stop bullying me to leave....i never said I don't like the united states quit pulling shit out your ass

Of course you love america cause it provides you right... It provides you your freedom that you can only imagine in your shitty country. But you can blame america not being civilized so easily at the same time.

I am not asking you to leave, I am just showing everybody how morally corrupt you are. You are shitting on a plate you are eating from.

Forum List

Back