One Question For Muslims

If you don't like united states, if you don't think united states is a civilized country, if you complain about this country not being civilized, you can go back to your country. Because you just simply don't share the same values with the people that established and form this country. I don't want want you to feel like americans force you to stay in this country, you are free to leave any time you like and go back to your civilized country and enjoy your freedom to beat women...

beating5.jpg

You're showing the Taliban? No one supports the Taliban and all Islamic scholars bash them for this.....I love Amercia more than anyone stop bullying me to leave....i never said I don't like the united states quit pulling shit out your ass

Of course you love america cause it provides you right... It provides you your freedom that you can only imagine in your shitty country. But you can blame america not being civilized so easily at the same time.

I am not asking you to leave, I am just showing everybody how morally corrupt you are. You are shitting on a plate you are eating from.

I dont come from a country moron I come from a territory known as the Gaza strip...and I love that place....morally corrupt? What the fuck are you talking about?

All that writing and you still are an antisemitic nazi cocksucker

You're showing the Taliban? No one supports the Taliban and all Islamic scholars bash them for this.....I love Amercia more than anyone stop bullying me to leave....i never said I don't like the united states quit pulling shit out your ass

Of course you love america cause it provides you right... It provides you your freedom that you can only imagine in your shitty country. But you can blame america not being civilized so easily at the same time.

I am not asking you to leave, I am just showing everybody how morally corrupt you are. You are shitting on a plate you are eating from.

I dont come from a country moron I come from a territory known as the Gaza strip...and I love that place....morally corrupt? What the fuck are you talking about?

Oh, since we are on the subject of nazis, should we talk about Amin al-Husseini and his muslim nazi army?

Oh, since we are on the subject of nazis, should we talk about Amin al-Husseini and his muslim nazi army?

Let's talk about your nazi army

Lets keep rolling, shall we?

So far, I am a wealthy muslim, with 4 wives, 10 male slaves that do slave work and make money for me and 8 female slaves that does the household work and pleasure me when I am bored with my wives. I am a devoted muslim pray 5 times a day, do all the rituals with no exception. So I am a good muslim and a good subject to my god allah.

On top of this, I am beating my wife senseless cause I suspect she is not faithful to me (to be honest, I am bored with her anyways) and I am still a loved subject of allah, the god of islam. Allah loves me so much, he offers me virgins and mansions in heaven, on top of the harem he did find me worthy.

So allah loves me, I love allah, and my sex slaves and 4 wives (except the one I beat everyday senseless, I don't like her too much, I like to beat her down tho).

Now, I have a neighbor, he doesn't believe in god. Is it ok if I kill him and add his wealth to mine and his wife to my harem? Am I doing anything wrong here? Does god say anything about this situation? May I murder my neighbor with the blessings of allah?

Lets keep rolling, shall we?

So far, I am a wealthy muslim, with 4 wives, 10 male slaves that do slave work and make money for me and 8 female slaves that does the household work and pleasure me when I am bored with my wives. I am a devoted muslim pray 5 times a day, do all the rituals with no exception. So I am a good muslim and a good subject to my god allah.

On top of this, I am beating my wife senseless cause I suspect she is not faithful to me (to be honest, I am bored with her anyways) and I am still a loved subject of allah, the god of islam. Allah loves me so much, he offers me virgins and mansions in heaven, on top of the harem he did find me worthy.

So allah loves me, I love allah, and my sex slaves and 4 wives (except the one I beat everyday senseless, I don't like her too much, I like to beat her down tho).

Now, I have a neighbor, he doesn't believe in god. Is it ok if I kill him and add his wealth to mine and his wife to my harem? Am I doing anything wrong here? Does god say anything about this situation? May I murder my neighbor with the blessings of allah?

All that writing and you're still an antisemetic nazi cocksucker

The answer should have been yes. You can murder your non believer neighbor with the blessing of allah and take his wealth along his wife. Here is the word of allah;

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper. 4:89

I don't comment, I don't judge, I don't distort, all pure words of allah from his book quran, which muslims claim has never been distorted or changed. These are all sahih translations, as they are straight from the book. People can decide themselves.

The answer should have been yes. You can murder your non believer neighbor with the blessing of allah and take his wealth along his wife. Here is the word of allah;

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper. 4:89

I don't comment, I don't judge, I don't distort, all pure words of allah from his book quran, which muslims claim has never been distorted or changed. These are all sahih translations, as they are straight from the book. People can decide themselves.

I already answered all your posts why are you repeating yourself? Why are you answering your own questions?

Sounds like a propagandist to me

I already answered all your posts why are you repeating yourself? Why are you answering your own questions?

Sounds like a propagandist to me

And you can go fuck yourself buddy.

And you can go fuck yourself buddy.
Nice melt down!! :lol:

You wish.

I love people. It is not your fault you are muslims. It is the religion thats wacko, not muslims as individuals.

But this guy is a little on the slow side, so helping him to understand; I don't care what you write buddy. Leave me alone please....

I can leave you alone if you want....but you are the one who challenged me to a Koran debate....

Alpine are you depressed? I dont like seeing depressed people because I have friends who went through depression and you sound like them sort of......I think you are just depressed and making wrong statements...I spoke with facts but you keep ignoring it...

Alpine are you depressed? I dont like seeing depressed people because I have friends who went through depression and you sound like them sort of......I think you are just depressed and making wrong statements...I spoke with facts but you keep ignoring it...

Yeah, here is a list of your answers;

- no he doesn't say that
- because prostitution is pleasure, you shouldn't do that
- this is not true
- this is a lie
- no it is not

I think you are a retarded person so I should not be making fun of you. You are on your own buddy. :eusa_hand:

- no he doesn't say that
- this is not true
- this is a lie
- no it is not

I think you are a retarded person so I should not be making fun of you. You are on your own buddy. :eusa_hand:

Again you're lying I went into detail on my answers and you choose to ignore them.....and just meltdown

- no he doesn't say that
- this is not true
- this is a lie
- no it is not

Again you're lying I went into detail on my answers and you choose to ignore them.....and just meltdown

Alpine is having a meltdown, you're just riding the short bus when it comes to Religion.

I think the Muslim religion is pretty fucked up.
What kind of religion is it that encourages it's followers to
go out and kill people?...

- no he doesn't say that
- this is not true
- this is a lie
- no it is not

Alpine is having a meltdown, you're just riding the short bus when it comes to Religion.

Melting down like an icecream :lol:

Muslims should answer the questions, you can not make these questions disappear you know, you can navugate to the previous pages pretty easily :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back