one picture that sums up the entire occupy movement

Sure. Denial is not just a river in Egypt. (It is rdean)

Go look at the picture.

there is no poop in the picture and the giuy is reaching into his pants.

There is NO proof of its date or any protest near him.

Your side has been caught using Doctered tape and unrelated photos and lying about them.

Why should you be trusted ?

Except there is clearly crap on the car.

But let's, for the sake of argument, say that he wasnt taking a dump on the police car. What the heck was he doing and are you seriously going to defend this?

Would it matter to you if he was taking a crap on the car? Or are you still going to defend this bullcrap no matter what?

You are one to talk about doctored photographs or tapes. Prove it.

There is NO poop in that picture, your lying

WoW...this guy is awesome!!

He's expressing his discontent with the current system and corruption by Wall Street banksters and gangsters.

Taking a gigantic dump on the flag as a sign of protest sure as heck beats spitting on black Congressmen.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Only no one spit on any Black Congressmen. You lie.
No, YOU LIE!

'Tea party' protesters accused of spitting on lawmaker, using slurs

Tea party protesters scream '******' at black congressman | McClatchy

www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/28/congressman-spit-on-by-te_n_516300.html

Racist Tea Party Protester Spits at Black Congressman Emanuel Cleaver - Jack & Jill Politics

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmP4Gb2pEsY]Congressman Emanuel Cleaver spit on by teabagger before healthcare vote - new video! - YouTube[/ame]

Congressman's word against that of a citizens. No contest, congressman is telling lies.

I bet the cop car shitting photo isnt even part of the event either

Go look at the picture.

Your side has been caught using Doctered tape and unrelated photos and lying about them.

From the photographers Twitter account:

@stefbearwitness
Stefan Jeremiah

@michaelpaone absolutely. most of the poop hit the gutter. but he was aiming for the car. i saw him later, fast asleep in the square.

Twitter

He's expressing his discontent with the current system and corruption by Wall Street banksters and gangsters.

Taking a gigantic dump on the flag as a sign of protest sure as heck beats spitting on black Congressmen.

No, YOU LIE!

Congressman Spit On By Tea Party Protester (VIDEO)

Racist Tea Party Protester Spits at Black Congressman Emanuel Cleaver - Jack & Jill Politics

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmP4Gb2pEsY]Congressman Emanuel Cleaver spit on by teabagger before healthcare vote - new video! - YouTube[/ame]

No. You do. Allegations are not facts. There were tons of cameras and pictures taken on the day in question. At no point was anyone spitting upon anyone.

In fact, there were high cash rewards offered for proof. No one collected.

Wonder why.

It really doesa not take much thought to discern the difference between the TP and the OWS.

It's really a pity anyone was foolish to align themselves with this group of neanderthals.

Go look at the picture.

But let's, for the sake of argument, say that he wasnt taking a dump on the police car. What the heck was he doing and are you seriously going to defend this?

Would it matter to you if he was taking a crap on the car? Or are you still going to defend this bullcrap no matter what?

Then you are freakin blind because it's clearly there.

Ok, MarkATL, the man who fancy's him self brilliant, when in reality he is not much more then a high school grad (most likely GED) made this claim here, Its a rep comment, the origenal, so I think I am allowed to post it.

Comment:
You are such a lying sack of $4!t

Regards,
MarcATL

Is there, or is there not a boy squatted over an American flag on the ground as if he is going to shit on it ? Also, is there not a teenage girl in the background ? Pleas MarkATL you pussy, point out the lie ?

Isn't there a USMB RULE against posting private comments in public?

If not, then is it open season for all to post the private comments in public?

Cause I got some doozies that I can share!

MODs...what say you?

No, YOU LIE!

Congressman Spit On By Tea Party Protester (VIDEO)

And, those were all shown to be bullshit. And you swallow. I bet you do always, too.

Ok, MarkATL, the man who fancy's him self brilliant, when in reality he is not much more then a high school grad (most likely GED) made this claim here, Its a rep comment, the origenal, so I think I am allowed to post it.

Comment:

Regards,
MarcATL

Is there, or is there not a boy squatted over an American flag on the ground as if he is going to shit on it ? Also, is there not a teenage girl in the background ? Pleas MarkATL you pussy, point out the lie ?

MODs...what say you?
You certainly can post reputation comments. And, you can post visitor message comments.

Comment:

Regards,
MarcATL

MODs...what say you?
You certainly can post reputation comments. And, you can post visitor message comments.
OK, I didn't realize that. I thought that was a no-no.

Thanks for that...it's open season now.

Go look at the picture.

@stefbearwitness
Stefan Jeremiah

@michaelpaone absolutely. most of the poop hit the gutter. but he was aiming for the car. i saw him later, fast asleep in the square.

Twitter

I see NO poop and I have no idea who this guy who claimed to have taken the picture and wether he is trustable

Last edited:
Go look at the picture.

Liar! [sic]

Shitting on a cop car (Something we've all wanted to do at some point) and shitting on our flag are two entirely separate fucking things.

What picture?
Here:

OWSprotestorpooingonNYcopcar.jpg

And the source: Occupy Wall Street: Shocking photos show protester defecating on POLICE CAR | Mail Online

Circle the turd.

Can you?

Where is the poop?

The guy is grabbing his crotch and their is NO proof its related to the protest at all

Go look at the picture.

@stefbearwitness
Stefan Jeremiah

Twitter

I see NO poop and I have no idea whi this guy who claimed to have taken the picture is trustable
See, in the real world, if something is claimed and a source is provided, the burden of proof is met.

NOW, the pic stands as fact until shown to be fraudulent.

Ball in your court. Until then, it stands. In the real world.

Forum List

Back