one picture that sums up the entire occupy movement

296474_10150265387392537_617952536_6561401_659594876_n.jpg

go home, guys. seriously.

bonus picture:

Occupy_Wallstreet_defacates_policecar-300x173.jpg

Wonderful propaganda mein Führer .

Let's just hope they never realize it's not from the OWS movement.

Heil!

The radical right is scared to death of this movement. They will do everything they can to de-legitimize it. They will fail.

Na, the movement has don all that needs doing to delegitimize there movement. Hopefully NYPD gets sick of there stench and all the garbage piling up and shoos them off back to there capitalist mommy's and daddy's soon.

Spelling and grammar was never your strong point huh?

Where were you educated?

Honesty was never yours. Where were you educated ? Just so you know, a pedophile worshipers opinion of my spelling and grammar does not mean shit to me, but I will try and keep it in line for you if I remember to give a shit.

No they're not!

They represent the generation that's going to be stuck with paying off the enormous debt that we ran up on them and do it without the luxury of decent paying jobs.

So no wonder why the guy is taking a shit on the sidewalk. He feels his future is fucked and worth about as much as that which he's leaving behind.

Everything you say is true.
Doesn't mean driveby is wrong though. Protest can be do less valid if done without blatant disregard for sanitation and the folks around them.

It is ONE guy.

It is NOT as the OP lied and said what the protests are represented by in this one picture.

To say what she said is a flat out lie.

If you think its true then the MANY racists and violent signs at tea party events represent the whole thing

No. It's one guy with a bunch of people surrounding him in support.

And that's not including the other pictures. Like the one with the man defecating on the police car.

I'm 62 years old and there's not 20-something in that or any other crowd that I would want to trade places with.

Let's face it, that generation is fucked.

Yep. And you only need to look in the mirror to know why.

There is NO poop in the picture and NO PROOF the guy is evern tied to the events.

Your side just keeps lying

The picture and you gays comment says it all. Your hero bearing his ass to a child and shitting on a flag. And to have my spelling and grammar questioned by people that call the guy in the picture a hero ? Tell me, where is the deep thought in that act ? If its from 2009, then the pedophile must have made a statement as to what he was trying to say right ? what was it ?

The picture and you gays comment says it all. Your hero bearing his ass to a child and shitting on a flag. And to have my spelling and grammar questioned by people that call the guy in the picture a hero ? Tell me, where is the deep thought in that act ? If its from 2009, then the pedophile must have made a statement as to what he was trying to say right ? what was it ?

Who are you talking to?

That young man does not represent all of the wall street protesters.

Try as you will this will not go away because you demonize your fellow Americans.

We dont have to demonize them. They do that on their own.

Now when are you going to stop demonizing your fellow Americans?

WoW...this guy is awesome!!

He's expressing his discontent with the current system and corruption by Wall Street banksters and gangsters.

Taking a gigantic dump on the flag as a sign of protest sure as heck beats spitting on black Congressmen.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

He still has time to do both.

Contrast this with the Tea party that didnt do any of that, excuse the pun, crap.

Forum List

Back