one picture that sums up the entire occupy movement

Who is the man who claims to have taken this picture and where is what he claims to have happened in the picutre?

Ok, MarkATL, the man who fancy's him self brilliant, when in reality he is not much more then a high school grad (most likely GED) made this claim here, Its a rep comment, the origenal, so I think I am allowed to post it.

Comment:
You are such a lying sack of $4!t

Regards,
MarcATL

Is there, or is there not a boy squatted over an American flag on the ground as if he is going to shit on it ? Also, is there not a teenage girl in the background ? Pleas MarkATL you pussy, point out the lie ?

Isn't there a USMB RULE against posting private comments in public?

If not, then is it open season for all to post the private comments in public?

Cause I got some doozies that I can share!

MODs...what say you?

From what I understand, it is against the rules to post a PM, but not rep comments. Only way to be sure is flag it and report it.

Last edited:
OWSprotestorpooingonNYcopcar.jpg

Last edited:
Isn't there a USMB RULE against posting private comments in public?

If not, then is it open season for all to post the private comments in public?

Cause I got some doozies that I can share!

MODs...what say you?
You certainly can post reputation comments. And, you can post visitor message comments.
OK, I didn't realize that. I thought that was a no-no.

Thanks for that...it's open season now.

Dont take it as fact, but that's what I heard. but anyone I PM can post any PM I send at any time, and I wont cry.

I see NO poop and I have no idea who this guy who claimed to have taken the picture and wether he is trustable

Whether he's "trustable", or not, is subjective, and it really makes no difference ; however, considering that the picture has the photographers name (Stefan Jeremiah) stamped in the lower left (copyrighted), is digitally watermarked, and has the photographers name in it's IPTC info.; and, the fact that the photographer has blogged about it (see below.) Makes him the leading authority on it.

Bear Witness Pictures: Occupy Wall Street: Protester defecating on a Police Car

OK, I didn't realize that. I thought that was a no-no.

Thanks for that...it's open season now.

Dont take it as fact, but that's what I heard. but anyone I PM can post any PM I send at any time, and I wont cry.

Rest assured, I prefer to expose more than anything else.

I own what I say. Every word. Rest assured, I will always disagree with someone in public. My nasty messages always come straight at you, never by PM.

Forum List

Back