One of trump's Mafia arrested at the border....

.......:cuckoo:.......:cuckoo:.......:cuckoo:
No, Sunni, Jim's right on this one. Trump's attitude toward immigrants as dangerous and invaders HAS stirred up an unwelcome side of our society.
So you think that:
The head of the militia was a member of Trumps mafia?
You think we should throw open the borders? Or just not worry that people are taking minimum wage jobs from Americans that are fast disappearing?
"Trump's mafia" was Jim silliness. Of course I don't think that. I told you exactly what I thought was correct. I did not say one single thing about ANY of the ideas YOU put in my mouth. Get outta here.
I do not condemn the fellow for attempting to do what congress has failed to do. Kind of like picking up trash along a walkway that others pass by. Unfortunately for him he did it without proper authority.

I was NOT putting words in your mouth. I was asking you your thoughts on the matter. You might have noticed the question marks. A question mark asks a question.

I asked if you thought Jimmy was right in his mafia statement. You answered. I asked you questions about the border and you accused me rather then answer or just say no comment or other civil answers.
"So you think that...." is different from "Do you think?" and you know it. Go sulk about it.

No, Sunni, Jim's right on this one. Trump's attitude toward immigrants as dangerous and invaders HAS stirred up an unwelcome side of our society.
Read the article. ... :cool:

The man was arrested for being in possession of a firearm because he had been convicted of a felony in the past. Not for detaining the illegal invaders.

fyi These same border protection groups also operated legally under the Obama administration.
What the man was arrested for is not actually my point. The main point here is that because of Trump's hateful rhetoric, a number of very hateful people are now taking the law into their own hands and pointing weapons at women and children jumping our borders.
Women. Children. All unarmed.
Why are these men masked and acting like Rambo? They are not authorized by any peace keeping force or military force. And this one particular guy is a FELON.
Great bunch.

So you think that:
The head of the militia was a member of Trumps mafia?
You think we should throw open the borders? Or just not worry that people are taking minimum wage jobs from Americans that are fast disappearing?
"Trump's mafia" was Jim silliness. Of course I don't think that. I told you exactly what I thought was correct. I did not say one single thing about ANY of the ideas YOU put in my mouth. Get outta here.
I do not condemn the fellow for attempting to do what congress has failed to do. Kind of like picking up trash along a walkway that others pass by. Unfortunately for him he did it without proper authority.

I was NOT putting words in your mouth. I was asking you your thoughts on the matter. You might have noticed the question marks. A question mark asks a question.

I asked if you thought Jimmy was right in his mafia statement. You answered. I asked you questions about the border and you accused me rather then answer or just say no comment or other civil answers.
"So you think that...." is different from "Do you think?" and you know it. Go sulk about it.
I would never expect civility or rational thought from a liberal it is all about Trump and hate. A chance to hate Trump is like a double bonus.

The man was arrested for being in possession of a firearm because he had been convicted of a felony in the past. Not for detaining the illegal invaders.

fyi These same border protection groups also operated legally under the Obama administration.
What the man was arrested for is not actually my point. The main point here is that because of Trump's hateful rhetoric, a number of very hateful people are now taking the law into their own hands and pointing weapons at women and children jumping our borders.
Why are these men masked and acting like Rambo? They are not authorized by any peace keeping force or military force. And this one particular guy is a FELON.
Great bunch.
Just like ANTifa. But hey it can somehow be linked to Trump that is all that matters.

Great bunch.
Just like ANTifa. But hey it can somehow be linked to Trump that is all that matters.
YES! It is just like ANTIFA--they can go back under their rock, too. They cannot show their faces, neither of these extra-legal groups. Shame.
But the link to Trump is clear. You either like how he has slandered immigrants or you don't. Be honest.

Great bunch.
YES! It is just like ANTIFA--they can go back under their rock, too. They cannot show their faces, neither of these extra-legal groups. Shame.
But the link to Trump is clear. You either like how he has slandered immigrants or you don't. Be honest.
Be honest? Coming from you? lmao! Fuck all those criminal scumbags invading us. If it was up to me, I'd turn the military loose on them and Mexico. And I'd declare martial law and round up every liberal I could.

Great bunch.
Be honest? I always am. I look at what he says and understand that the immigration laws need to be fixed. If it takes demonizng those that cross illegally to get congress to act so be it. Funny thing about congress is they do less when you demonize them.

If Pelosi wasn't such a useless, immoral waste ANTifa would not exist. They would not feel so empowered.

I laugh when crazies point to Trump and blame him for something happening. I doubt that anyone would be pointing at Trump and attempting to demonize him and others if this group was giving CPR to people. I doubt that most on the left would even be giving him credit if he had organized the group that gave CPR.

Not immigrants. Illegals.
Ah there is the rub. The left attempts to call all those entering a country immigrants rather then illegals who do so outside the bounds of law in an attempt to give them at least a semblance of lawfulness and muddy the waters.
They go on and on about the right not wanting to be honest, follow the law while being as dishonest and giving lawful rights to those that do not have them.

Great bunch.
Be honest? Coming from you? lmao! Fuck all those criminal scumbags invading us. If it was up to me, I'd turn the military loose on them and Mexico. And I'd declare martial law and round up every liberal I could.
Who asked you, mike?

Great bunch.
Be honest? I always am. I look at what he says and understand that the immigration laws need to be fixed. If it takes demonizng those that cross illegally to get congress to act so be it. Funny thing about congress is they do less when you demonize them.

If Pelosi wasn't such a useless, immoral waste ANTifa would not exist. They would not feel so empowered.

I laugh when crazies point to Trump and blame him for something happening. I doubt that anyone would be pointing at Trump and attempting to demonize him and others if this group was giving CPR to people. I doubt that most on the left would even be giving him credit if he had organized the group that gave CPR.
If it takes demonizng those that cross illegally to get congress to act so be it.
So you have made your choice. I made the other. I am glad to give credit where it's due, even if it is to our Pres. I'm not that political that I can't do that.
I would just like to point out that this "demonizing" has not come close to getting congress to act. Far from it and it is now so controversial with guns drawn in some quarters that it will not be acted upon prior to the 2020 election, mark my words.

Great bunch.
Who asked you, mike?
No one asked me, fascist.

Peope cheering this arrest will be the same ones running out of breath soon ha lol

Forum List

Back