One of trump's Mafia arrested at the border....

That there is your problem. CNN.

Damn boy next you are going to be seeing a crow fly and decide it is a sign.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/04/20/us/border-militia-arrests/index.html?r=http://www.smartnews.com/

trump is bringing the scum out from under rocks....figures...since he is the King of Scum...
fake news 1.jpg

and these illegal aliens storming the USA Gates are invaders OldLady .

.......:cuckoo:.......:cuckoo:.......:cuckoo:
No, Sunni, Jim's right on this one. Trump's attitude toward immigrants as dangerous and invaders HAS stirred up an unwelcome side of our society.
So you think that:
The head of the militia was a member of Trumps mafia?
You think we should throw open the borders? Or just not worry that people are taking minimum wage jobs from Americans that are fast disappearing?

No, Sunni, Jim's right on this one. Trump's attitude toward immigrants as dangerous and invaders HAS stirred up an unwelcome side of our society.
So you think that:
You think we should throw open the borders? Or just not worry that people are taking minimum wage jobs from Americans that are fast disappearing?
"Trump's mafia" was Jim silliness. Of course I don't think that. I told you exactly what I thought was correct. I did not say one single thing about ANY of the ideas YOU put in my mouth. Get outta here.

So you think that:
"Trump's mafia" was Jim silliness. Of course I don't think that. I told you exactly what I thought was correct. I did not say one single thing about ANY of the ideas YOU put in my mouth. Get outta here.
I do not condemn the fellow for attempting to do what congress has failed to do. Kind of like picking up trash along a walkway that others pass by. Unfortunately for him he did it without proper authority.

I was NOT putting words in your mouth. I was asking you your thoughts on the matter. You might have noticed the question marks. A question mark asks a question.

I asked if you thought Jimmy was right in his mafia statement. You answered. I asked you questions about the border and you accused me rather then answer or just say no comment or other civil answers.

Why did Canada backpedal and slam the door on them?
Shall we ask Canada? Or perhaps Google it?

Nope. I know the answer. I'm just pointing out manufactured outrage and/or hhypocrisy.What nation on this planet treats large groups of unvetted illegal border crossers better?

So you think that:
I do not condemn the fellow for attempting to do what congress has failed to do. Kind of like picking up trash along a walkway that others pass by. Unfortunately for him he did it without proper authority.

I was NOT putting words in your mouth. I was asking you your thoughts on the matter. You might have noticed the question marks. A question mark asks a question.

I asked if you thought Jimmy was right in his mafia statement. You answered. I asked you questions about the border and you accused me rather then answer or just say no comment or other civil answers.
-------------------------------------------- from what i HEAR in all articles that i have read . The arrested guy was a FELON in possession of a firearm Max .

So you think that:

Rarely if ever will that thing give any kind of an honest answer.

Read the article. ... :cool:

The man was arrested for being in possession of a firearm because he had been convicted of a felony in the past. Not for detaining the illegal invaders.

fyi These same border protection groups also operated legally under the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back