Hi what is the penalty for being in the country illegally

Dennis

Rookie
Apr 21, 2019
I am a naturalized citizen and wonder that is the legal remedy for being in this country illegally is being here illegally something u get removed for

I am a naturalized citizen and wonder that is the legal remedy for being in this country illegally is being here illegally something u get removed for
We put you in an echo chamber and play Barry Manilow non stop at full volume for days on end.........

I came here legally as a refugee 38 years ago from the soviet union and became a citizen 6 years later just want to know why we just cant kick out all the people who came here ilegally after all last i checked it is a crime

You get government checks and free healthcare.

Here's what really happens.

upload_2019-4-24_20-44-36.png

For the first offense, the penalty is deportation and the second time jail and a fine but that seldom happens if at all unless a crime is committed and then you go to a Democratic-controlled sanctuary city and find a safe haven. Short answer...Nothing...
+

I came here legally as a refugee 38 years ago from the soviet union and became a citizen 6 years later just want to know why we just cant kick out all the people who came here ilegally after all last i checked it is a crime

I guess you should update your law books. The United States Supreme Court ruled that is NOT a crime to be in the United States without papers.

Didn’t know till recently; There is something in the law that states once they step on our soil they can’t literally be turned back

Forum List

Back