one of the reasons for right wing Palin Derangement Syndrome

Sep 12, 2008
There is a lefty journalist with a bad case of PDS, who has rented the property next door. he liked to spy on the Palins with binoculars and other creepy behaviors.

The Palins briefly whined about it, then Todd got busy and built this.

l_2048_1536_BB639D22-46A5-4424-8603-CC4CF1C2C1B6.jpeg

It is two stories tall, and while the bottom is not secure, you can't see anything from there anyway.

So with Palin, if a thing needs doing it gets done. Now.

You don't always get the results you like, they may not be the best possible of all results, but things happen.

Looks like something Billy Bob and Sara Lou would do. I have expect a Trans Am on blocks in the front yard.:lol: What a sh*ty woodworking job.

Crude Frank or Sinatra moved next door to Mrs. Palin?

Now that's obsession!

Honestly, I would have assumed they could have afforded to hire a contractor.

There is a lefty journalist with a bad case of PDS, who has rented the property next door. he liked to spy on the Palins with binoculars and other creepy behaviors.

The Palins briefly whined about it, then Todd got busy and built this.

l_2048_1536_BB639D22-46A5-4424-8603-CC4CF1C2C1B6.jpeg

It is two stories tall, and while the bottom is not secure, you can't see anything from there anyway.

So with Palin, if a thing needs doing it gets done. Now.

You don't always get the results you like, they may not be the best possible of all results, but things happen.

Ok, I will play. You said "he liked to spy on the Palins with binoculars and other creepy behaviors".

DO YOU HAVE PROOF, LINK OR ANYTHING TO BACK THIS UP? If not you are talking out of your ass again! AGAIN.

that fence isn't two stories tall. look at the one story house behind it that is taller than it, plus its only a foot off the ground...

that fence isn't two stories tall. look at the one story house behind it that is taller than it, plus its only a foot off the ground...

:lol: look blue doesn't understand geometry and how the eye works.

:lol: look blue doesn't understand geometry and how the eye works.

I am well aware of such camera tricks, but that fence isn't using them and its not two stories

Forum List

Back