President Trump uses the term "Trump Derangement Syndrome" to accuse the media of endangering lives

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"When the media - driven insane by their Trump Derangement Syndrome - reveals internal deliberations of our government, it truly puts the lives of many, not just journalists, at risk! Very unpatriotic! Freedom of the press also comes with a responsibility to report the news accurately. 90% of media coverage of my Administration is negative, despite the tremendously positive results we are achieving, it’s no surprise that confidence in the media is at an all time low! I will not allow our great country to be sold out by anti-Trump haters in the dying newspaper industry. No matter how much they try to distract and cover it up, our country is making great progress under my leadership and I will never stop fighting for the American people! As an example, the failing New York Times and the Amazon Washington Post do nothing but write bad stories even on very positive achievements - and they will never change!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

the media's insane, Trump's insane, the Dems are insane, the GOP is insane, is their anyone sane left???

"When the media - driven insane by their Trump Derangement Syndrome - reveals internal deliberations of our government, it truly puts the lives of many, not just journalists, at risk! Very unpatriotic! Freedom of the press also comes with a responsibility to report the news accurately. 90% of media coverage of my Administration is negative, despite the tremendously positive results we are achieving, it’s no surprise that confidence in the media is at an all time low! I will not allow our great country to be sold out by anti-Trump haters in the dying newspaper industry. No matter how much they try to distract and cover it up, our country is making great progress under my leadership and I will never stop fighting for the American people! As an example, the failing New York Times and the Amazon Washington Post do nothing but write bad stories even on very positive achievements - and they will never change!" - President Trump

the media's insane, Trump's insane, the Dems are insane, the GOP is insane, is their anyone sane left???
By my estimation, the only sane person in the universe is Pogo .

By my estimation, the only sane person in the universe is Pogo .

"Hoss has met the sane and he is me"... :)

• Banned
in a democracy corrupted by media, what the freedom of the press without the duty to resist amounts to is the right to say anything in a political relativist manner instead of defending the demanding and sometimes even lethal ethics of truth.

• Banned
"if this border wall happens it will be an unprecedented environmental catastrophe"

Forum List

Back