one of the reasons for right wing Palin Derangement Syndrome

The web page I got it from said it was two stories, and that the house next door was two stories, and that the goal was to prevent anyone in the house next door from peeking into their windows.

the alternative was to keep the curtains drawn 24-7.

It looks like it is meant to be temporary, so that when the sicko pyscho moves out, they can take it down in a hurry too.

Anyway, the point is, they had a problem, they solved the problem. No one got hurt. The looser is out the cost of his lease, they are out the cost of some cheap lumber. And they can move on.

Good fences make good neighbors.

Good fences, not some cheap shit stockade piece of crap that looks like it was installed by a drunken shoemaker.

:lol: But cant you just hear her yelling "Honey do something. I don't care what you do but do it NOW!"

We put up a fence that was as tall as was allowed, added lattice to the top of that and then put in climbing roses. :lol: It works great.

Last edited:
that fence isn't two stories tall. look at the one story house behind it that is taller than it, plus its only a foot off the ground...

:lol: look blue doesn't understand geometry and how the eye works.

I am well aware of such camera tricks, but that fence isn't using them and its not two stories

I heard it's 14' high....whatever that works out to be....at least he can't see the second floor of Palins house from his house.

There is a lefty journalist with a bad case of PDS, who has rented the property next door. he liked to spy on the Palins with binoculars and other creepy behaviors.

The Palins briefly whined about it, then Todd got busy and built this.

l_2048_1536_BB639D22-46A5-4424-8603-CC4CF1C2C1B6.jpeg

It is two stories tall, and while the bottom is not secure, you can't see anything from there anyway.

So with Palin, if a thing needs doing it gets done. Now.

You don't always get the results you like, they may not be the best possible of all results, but things happen.

Because she built a privacy fence? My my my, now THERE'S a stretch into presidential qualifications if I've ever seen one. You surprise me, BM. How silly.

I don't have an opinion on the legality of this writer's conduct, but I do on the morality of it. It is wrong to move next door to this woman and her family to gather dirt on her. Just as it was wrong to break into her email account and steal private emails during the campaign. I don't like Palin at all, but I'm content to judge her on her public behavior. I don't need to know if her grandson has been left outside without sunscreen, etc.

If this conduct is not illegal, it ought to be. No one should have to cede this much privacy, and I'll be damned if I spend a penny to read this guys books -- any of them.

Good fences make good neighbors.

Good fences, not some cheap shit stockade piece of crap that looks like it was installed by a drunken shoemaker.

Temporary problem, temporary solution.

I don't know about you, but if someone leased the house next door and I had reason to believe he was overly interested in my life, I would make it as hard as I could on him. A fence would just be the beginning, but it's a start.

Don't go crazy and start talking about tough guys, there are lots of ways life can be more difficult than otherwise without going that route.

I am sure Sarah owns at least one more house by now, since she quit being Gov. in order to reap the millions waiting for her. She can spend more time at the other house, I would think. If the guy is stalking her, let the local authorities handle it. I wonder if the fence, albeit an ugly fence, meets local code?

Forum List

Back