One Of The People Pelosi Stood With During The Shutdown Just Killed In Gunfight w/Cops

Welcome to another edition of Mexicans Behaving Badly.

Any time, anywhere, a Mexican behaves badly, Fox News will be there to tell you all about it. With doom music.

I wonder why minorities refuse to vote Republican? It's a real mystery.
That changed under Tump and 2020 will be even better

-Geaux

I saw the cop cam video on TV. Scary.
The young and pretty lady cop walks up to the driver,
he talks then a gun comes out of nowhere and he shoots at her boom boom.
She retreats, pulls her gun and returns fire, 16x !!! End of story, a happy ending, with a dead perp...

Glock Model 22, 40 cal. 16-shot Pistol for sale
wm_6519467.jpg

And what good would an ICE detainer have been?
Not only are ICE detainers illegal because they are blanket and not individual, but also require local police to enforce federal laws, which is against the law.
But clearly since ICE did detain and deport this guy before, ICE was useless.
Instead of deporting him, he should have been incarcerated.
And since ICE does not and can not incarcerate long term, they are useless and should hardly be bothered with.
Actually Julio, or Muhammad, whatever your name is. ICE detainers are LEGAL because it is Federal Law that Illegal Immigrants be placed on a temporary detainer by local law enforcement.

Had the little criminal been detained, he would probably be alive.

Any time, anywhere, a Mexican behaves badly, Fox News will be there to tell you all about it. With doom music.

He says after watching WEEKS of DIMocrats pound the right over a FAKE HATE CRIME.

You're such a fucking putz
G-5000 is a Foreign Agent working for a Foreign Government Troll Farm.
He's probably a Putin Lap Dog.

Look. Take me to the border and take my cuffs off. Tell me to go home.lock the little chain link gate with the razor on top and tell fat boy and partner to keep an eye out for me.
I will. I'll rob a liquor store in Mejico, hire a ride to Arizona. and be "home" in LA within 36 hours
Wall
See one here. THAT's a wall !
f6d4ad1b-2d3c-4c7c-b515-cd9eb66d3dbf.jpg

That wall didn't work either, China was overrun multiple times by armies who simply breached the wall at will.

NO SANCTUARY FOR YOU NOW --

Thrice-deported illegal immigrant killed in cop gunfight was arrested before

"The illegal immigrant killed Sunday in a shootout with a California cop had been deported three times and arrested and released over ICE's objection on several occasions -- including cases involving the very department whose officer took him down in a dramatic exchange caught on her body cam."

No 4th time deportation for this would-be Cop Killer...no Sanctuary City to save his ass...yet no having to climb OVER any wall for this guy - instead he's going y feet UNDER.

Pelosi and the Democrats must be sad - they just lost a voter for the 2020 elections!

Man who shot at California cop previously deported, arrested but cops wouldn't honor ICE detainer, feds say

death never stopped a democrat from getting the vote. :)

Look. Take me to the border and take my cuffs off. Tell me to go home.lock the little chain link gate with the razor on top and tell fat boy and partner to keep an eye out for me.
I will. I'll rob a liquor store in Mejico, hire a ride to Arizona. and be "home" in LA within 36 hours
Wall
See one here. THAT's a wall !
f6d4ad1b-2d3c-4c7c-b515-cd9eb66d3dbf.jpg

That wall didn't work either, China was overrun multiple times by armies who simply breached the wall at will.
That is a complete lie. China may not exist as the nation we know today had it not been for their walls and defensive fortifications. Chinese culture also may not have survived without such structures.

First off, The Great Wall of China is not a singular continuous Wall. It is made up of multiple fortifications. At least 9 major fortifications and defensive barriers were built over 100s of years at strategic points. The Northern Frontier of China was under constant attack for 100s of years and it was these fortifications that made it possible for China to defend itself against Mongolian Armies and other hostile peoples.

Walls are not impenetrable barriers immune from attack. They are defensive structures designed simply to slow down invaders, and alert defenders of a territory of an invasion and give them enough time to mass a response. Without defensive structures like this, invaders would just pour across the borders at will, penetrate deep in to the interior, and create massive havoc before a defense could be mounted.

I swear, I really don't know what happened to our education system, because people are just egregiously uninformed. They know more about talking points, and rhetoric than they do history, engineering, mathematics, language and culture.

If you want a simplistic example of why The Great Wall of China was effective, simply ask one question.

Why is The Great Wall of China not called the Great Wall of Mongolia?

Last edited:

"The illegal immigrant killed Sunday in a shootout with a California cop had been deported three times and arrested and released over ICE's objection on several occasions -- including cases involving the very department whose officer took him down in a dramatic exchange caught on her body cam."

No 4th time deportation for this would-be Cop Killer...no Sanctuary City to save his ass...yet no having to climb OVER any wall for this guy - instead he's going y feet UNDER.

Pelosi and the Democrats must be sad - they just lost a voter for the 2020 elections!

Man who shot at California cop previously deported, arrested but cops wouldn't honor ICE detainer, feds say

You lying piece of Russian shit. Pelosi didn't stand with anyone but the American people who elected her, in opposing Trump's wall.

Walls are not impenetrable barriers immune from attack. They are defensive structures who's design is simply to slow down invaders, and alert defenders of a territory of an invasion and give enough time to mass a response. Without defensive structures like this, invaders would just pour across the borders at will, penetrate deep in to the interior before a defense could be mounted.

Bullshit.

Not unlike another edition of white people behaving badly is it?
Anytime, anywhere a white person is rude to a black person and it is guaranteed to be the next racist talking point.

Walls are not impenetrable barriers immune from attack. They are defensive structures who's design is simply to slow down invaders, and alert defenders of a territory of an invasion and give enough time to mass a response. Without defensive structures like this, invaders would just pour across the borders at will, penetrate deep in to the interior before a defense could be mounted.

Bullshit.

Apart from defense, other purposes of the Great Wall have included border controls, allowing the imposition of duties on goods transported along the Silk Road, regulation or encouragement of trade and the control of immigration and emigration. Furthermore, the defensive characteristics of the Great Wall were enhanced by the construction of watch towers, troop barracks, garrison stations, signaling capabilities through the means of smoke or fire, and the fact that the path of the Great Wall also served as a transportation corridor.

The frontier walls built by different dynasties have multiple courses. Collectively, they stretch from Dandong in the east to Lop Lake in the west, from present-day Sino-Russian border in the north to Qinghai in the south; along an arc that roughly delineates the edge of Mongolian steppe. A comprehensive archaeological survey, using advanced technologies, has concluded that the walls built by the Ming dynasty measure 8,850 km (5,500 mi).[4] This is made up of 6,259 km (3,889 mi) sections of actual wall, 359 km (223 mi) of trenches and 2,232 km (1,387 mi) of natural defensive barriers such as hills and rivers.[4] Another archaeological survey found that the entire wall with all of its branches measures out to be 21,196 km (13,171 mi).[5] Today, the Great Wall is generally recognized as one of the most impressive architectural feats in history.[6]

Lying about The Great Wall of China because you oppose The United States of America reinforcing it's border defenses is a political ploy. It has nothing to do with history.

I will also point you to another Great Wall. Hadrian's Wall. Hadrian's Wall allowed The Roman Empire to control the entire South of The British Isle for centuries. Had it not been for Hadrian's Wall, The City of London does not develop. London was a Roman City, developed by Romans, fortified by The Roman Empire, roads and drainage and bridges and buildings and trade routes, canals etc. all built by The Roman Empire and all possible because of the Defensive Structures in place which allowed for relative stability in the region and allowed for development of that area. Without such defenses London would have probably been burnt down to the ground 100s of times.

The Wall helped China to absorb 100s of Invasions, Impede Invading Armies, and served as a rallying point to push invaders back across it, when they managed to circumvent weaker parts of it.

Walls work, The Roman Empire relied on them and lasted for centuries, Roman Culture still is part of our culture and architecture today. Likewise, Chinese Culture has endured for centuries too, and they persisted because they were able to defend their territories, control trade and immigration, and their defensive structures were a primary part of their ability to do so.

Last edited:

You lying piece of Russian shit. Pelosi didn't stand with anyone but the American people who elected her, in opposing Trump's wall.
You do realize that both Obama and George Bush both built parts of the wall under their administrations. Obama did do some things right, and that was one of them.

It makes me wonder if the leftist on this board have any education at all, or even understand politics, or history. Seems they are all about an uninformed agenda. Useful Idiots is what they are.

If You Like Trump’s 'Wall,' Thank Obama And Bush. It’s Basically Just Their Fence. | HuffPost

Forum List

Back